this monitor any good?

Clown

Part of the furniture
It's only £120~, you can't go much wrong for the money. It has DVI and a decent 5ms response time. The base looks ugly though :)

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TFT_LCD

I've just bought an lcd, and the type that you buy really does matter! TN Film is the old type that is awful - I've now got a NEC 20wgx2 (AS-SIPS) and is lovely except for a bit of Image persistence (new fun).

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
If it's for general/gaming use then it's fine. I have a 22" Belinea from the nazi lovers at OCUK which is ace although frankly - a little TOO big but only cost about £210.

That monitor you've picked looks fine, I actually like the light coloured base as it'll not show off any dust :D

Kryten

Old Cow.
It is a daewoo. That would put most people off before even opening the "more details" link, and quite rightly. The 5ms response time means nothing - a typical 20ms unit you bought in 1999 will quite honestly be the same speed as far as your eyes are concerned.

I'd look to spend about 20-30 quid more on a basic Samsung or NEC model.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I'd look to spend about 20-30 quid more on a basic Samsung or NEC model.
I would have said that but I didn't know how much money he had. But still, not bad for the money.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Actually for normal use the brightness is fine. Yes ideally it'd be higher but for the price it's acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom