this is what u get for trying to help other ppl...

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
story:

guy asks if hes brother can join for battler-credit, i say sure, then brother pm's me and i tell him to join bg and get to battler, then i had to spend my afternoon dealing with this instead of getting dinner before my raid.

http://img36.exs.cx/img36/9788/willer.gif

Kais

Banned
it's hard to believe he is even serious.. people dont get much more retarded than that tbh.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
:clap: LOL

Although posting "private" convesations isn't alwyas nice - this is just to funny (and kinda sad).
"do you even know who I am and which guilds I've created" ... LOL

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
well he gonna make me loose all cooperation and help etc etc etc blahblah by posting stuffs about me on some webbi he dont wanna name so he had it coming!

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Im sorry for this guy. Some people never seem to get that its their fault not one self if something goes wrong. Etc had some people flaming me badly for losing their dragon spot since they didnt confirm though it says clearly in post.
Starting the my father will kick your ass and non of my guildies will ever grp ya and blabla...Even though you dont wanna /ignore you just have to do it cause some of those dude just cant get it.

Keep up the good work mate :)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Ahahaha! Well...1 less to invite to the grp setup. Gotta be complete strange to start such a fight, just cause he couldn´t be arsed to join your bg.

Shame on you Willer! :flame:

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
oh dear, what a sad and strange little man that willer is :)

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
I guess all us TE people in this stupid little guild will have to fear his "revange" now?

<scared>

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Skeggi said:
I guess all us TE people in this stupid little guild will have to fear his "revange" now?

<scared>

Oh no..what should we do? :eek6:

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, first class retard :)

PS: my knees are shaking in fear of your revenge to our guild already :fluffle:

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, u are really kind person.../salute

if i'd were in ur shoes, he'd get a "stfu n00b" response and a place in ignore list pretty fast...

fruitcake

Fledgling Freddie
Khrin i am so sorry you have to put up with stuff like that i have been on many of your ML raids,and they have been very well run and you have always looked out for ppl.
He would have been on /ignore a lot quicker than that if it had been me, damn funny to read though :)

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
Oh no..what should we do? :eek6:

Defensive actions! Ready ourselves for a nuclear holocaust! Dig trenches and hide in bunkers, perhaps it's best if we do not show us again for 2 years, and hope that it's all over by then, and that Willer has forgotten about Khrin's evil doings (you can forget about asking for forgiveness, it was horrible what she's done).

<starts praying>

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Major problem being communcation problems tbh, but yes.. it's hard to convince someone of such a thing when he's both not very intelligent and if it isnt his native language.. what i assume :eek:

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
If that guy was serious, he needs to be felt sorry for.

If he was just playing dumb and being an ass, he needs to be slapped. Hard. Many times.

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Funniest part is when he says you should learn how to play the game....the word braindead springs to mind :eek6:

mts

Fledgling Freddie
haha its too good to be true.. class threats imo :D

according to duskwave willer is a level 48 norse warrior in bannana bunnies with 3k realm points. guess he created all those powerful guilds on another character :eek:

GeraN

Fledgling Freddie
the willer strikes back? haha omg fun reading,but tbh can u be more of a jerk then that?:)

Courtina

Fledgling Freddie
Well Willer has had ToA in just a few days so everything is new to him.

What I understood of it was that he first been turned down or kicked from the grp when they still was in volcanus haven even though he only wanted to see battler and get the encounter. Therefore he had to find his own way there after Pada had talked to you about it.

I dont agree with his language about it.

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
we were standing on battler island going thro tactics when was asked to let him join for encounter, u can also see from the screenies he was lying about he asked me 10 times to get invited to bg so guess the kicking from grp at volcanus is just yet another lie to make me look bad

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to defend a guild member who's obviously wrong and and not the most sensible person in general doesn't make your guild look any better :eek:

Courtina

Fledgling Freddie
I am not lying I said that this what I understood of the situation I didnt say my understanding is what happened.

Willer said in /gu that he wasnt allowed to join cause he was only 48 and after that I guess pada contacted you. I am not saying it is your fault that he didnt get encounter cause you did alot to help him.

Just wanted to explain that he was abit upset even before he got to bridge and missed the info about he could do /bg join himself.

And once again I am not agreeing with his language and threats but that is for our GM's to discuss.

Flaming a person for not knowing the game doesnt make your guild look any better either thorarin :eek:

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Mebbe he did got turned down yes, it wasnt me that was grpleader i just held the BG and the one sorting the grp said he turned down a warrior coz he werent 50 but if that was the case and it was willer he did turn down i have no idea what they 2 said to eachother, but he werent kicked from grp thats for sure, i didnt see him until i picked him up at battler-island. And yes, the whole story is sad but i really dont see in what way i deserved all that.

Oh and btw, u cant really get upset if u gets turned down for Battler if u not 50, not like we want the moo to kill anyone :p

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
hehe..

Poor Willer, I really admire your calmness in all of your replies there Khrin.

first class really :D

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
Thorarin said:
Trying to defend a guild member who's obviously wrong and and not the most sensible person in general doesn't make your guild look any better :eek:

Didn't really look like a defense, more like an explanation to what happened imo.

Courtina said:
Flaming a person for not knowing the game doesnt make your guild look any better either thorarin

Well, he started flaming, so the only 'flaming' (which he hadn't got afaik), would be because of that.

On further note: when I'm not sure about my case (in case of noobishness) I just stfu, do some research, and find out what's it all about. Saves alot of trouble.

<still shaking with fear tho>

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
lol that guy is more retarded than zubi, im kinda amazed u didnt put him on ignore. oh and i love the do u no who i am. normally i woulnt bother readin that much but i found him so retarded i wanted to see what he would type next :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom