This is what life will be like for a zerker in 1.62

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Emma
The game doesnt round up, it rounds down.

it truncates to about 5 decimal places which you never see :)

B

Balbor

Originally posted by from Sanya Thomas on www.camelotherald.com grab bag
Q: I have a simple question about the damage penalty you get when using a left hand axe without any LA spec. My SB wants to use 2 1H and be a crit blade, but people tell me I must have spec in LA, else I will lose X% damage on my main hand. How much do I need in LA to get rid of this penalty?

A: There isn't a penalty. Here's what one of our lead programmers had to say when I forwarded your question to him: "That's a very odd way of viewing it. That's like saying in order to get rid of the -1000% damage penalty my level one character has, I must reach level fifty and spec to fifty in such and such skill.

"You're not under a penalty for not training left axe, you just don't get the bonus that each extra train would give you. Wielding two weapons but not putting points into a dual wield type of skill isn't really a great idea…"

in stead of moaning about something that is BS why don't you find the 'REAL' problem with the LA style, the fact that it is only have SLASH damage weapons while the other 2 realms DW/CD can use weapons with all 3 types of damage (although i think most spec slash/blade anyway).

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.Emma
Mestoph,

From test conducted on pendragon over the course of hundreds of logs. Doublefrosts damage has been decreased by 42.03% over its previous form, there is a chance i had done the calculations wrongly but i wasnt far off the correct ammount.

And some of the styles were increased by ~5-10% namely Snowsquall, Icy Brilliance and Aurora Borealis, this change was implemented for Berserkers only, Shadowblades retain the lowered version of those 3 styles and AB is still in its original form (target parries) unlike the Berserker change which made it 3rd style in a rear positional chain that procs a Cold DD.

Which is fair enough Positional styles should have higher damage output than anytime styles.

Aurora Borealis's new Growth rate for Berserkers only is 1.049

It is not the highest damage style in the game any more, the highest as of 1.62 is,

Conflagration (Scythe) which has a growth rate of 1.44 and again is a reationary style part of a chain.

So what that the anytime style damage got decreased? The style bonus on your positional means you get a boost if you aren't a wtfdfspam4tehwin noob. Only a noob tank will run around spamming anytime styles. The smarter ones use positionals - and since they got a boost - wtf are you crying again?

O

old.Mousah

All that are unhappy with LA nerf roll a SAVAGE!!!
they are uber i tell you...UBER!
but be ready for inc NERF for them aswell.
yes i got a lowbie savage, and no i wont whine when it gets nerfed!..." omg omg omg they nerfed me by 50% now i dont do 600 dmg every 1.5 sec!!!!

and ppl that dont see that zerkers need a nerf shud just go play on a different realm on another server, then you WILL know that they need the coming nerf... just look at the ss where the zerker does 700-800 dmg...my hero been hit for 900-1000 with 29% resists, i hit them for 400-600 with my LW but i dont hit them every 2 sec......

And to the ppl that wont be playing their beloved zerkers after the "nerfbat":rolleyes: grow up kiddies you cant be uber all the time.......

N

Nichneven

I don't think I can handle any more of this zerker/sb nerfing whine. C'mon people... the patch won't be out till next MONTH (right?) oh god please i can't handle another month of repetitive whine......

:(

go read a book or somethin! :p

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Balbor
in stead of moaning about something that is BS why don't you find the 'REAL' problem with the LA style, the fact that it is only have SLASH damage weapons while the other 2 realms DW/CD can use weapons with all 3 types of damage (although i think most spec slash/blade anyway).

Hammer + laxe

2 damage types for zerkers...

G

Gahldir

reckon this is from a zerker that hits fast. and the new dmg after the patch don't look bad to me. guess you are just to used to your uberdmg4tehwin. :)

B

Balbor

Originally posted by old.Iunliten
Hammer + laxe

2 damage types for zerkers...

do you not have to spec axe to do more damage with LA? I know mercs never use differnet weapon types in each hand cause the off hand damage is crap if they do

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Balbor
do you not have to spec axe to do more damage with LA? I know mercs never use differnet weapon types in each hand cause the off hand damage is crap if they do

Nope Left AXe spec determines damage variance and miss rates with the offhand weapon. Axe/Sword/Hammer spec is completely independant of LeftAxe damage.

Users who are viewing this thread