This is what Leggy eats

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
you're all a bunch of girls blouses. especially Tremor.

Will loves Jebus and you love lubed up Dutch dildos, I rest my case* :eek:

*you may be correct about me though, I so dearly want to like curry and be able to talk about it and how it makes my ring piece burn but I just can't get past the smell, the taste and how it looks like baby pooh/sick.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Eating anything knowing that it will burn your ringpiece is just wrong. My dad does hot food, so does my brother in law. They eat nothing without chilli sauce, raw chillis, or chilli powder. I do no understand hiding the taste of food and making it all chilli.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Kormas are officially girl's curries. They're also the most fattening ones. Having said that, I've never understood the whole "you're a poof if you don't have vindaloo, or better yet, a phall" nonsense; give me a nice jalfrezi or rogan josh, hot enough to give you a nice kick but not so hot you can't taste anything.

As for mixing korma with mayo, that's one sick bastard right there.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I like the odd madras but sometimes I just fancy something plainer where I will have a nice pasanda, there is no need to throw the spice cupboard at something to make a nice curry.

As for kebabs, I can only eat them when drunk, they just don't taste very nice at all when sober.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
As for mixing korma with mayo, that's one sick bastard right there.

He once didn't have any mayo in so he put loads of Branston Pickle in.

I'm glad it isn't just me that thinks hes weird.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Regarding hot curries

I was never a fan of hot curries, i could not see the point in eating something with no taste, just pure heat...

...but someone I know only eats the hot ones. He told me "it's a popular misconception that the hot curries taste of nothing, but its not the case". The hotter curries actually have really nice flavours, but you just need to build up to them.

I used to have Biriani's, tikka masala's etc etc. They taste ok, but its a bit boring. I was introduced to Tabasco sauce (pepper sauce) on pizza or baked beans, pies etc. This stuff is not stupidly hot, but it has a nice warmth to it. I know have this on lots of things and it seems to have increased my "Heat Resistance" lol.

The other day I went for a curry and had the buffet. I tried a Madras and it was fucking amazing! I could not get over how nice it tasted. It had a bit of heat to it, but I really enjoyed it.
I then thought "ok, get some countermeasure curry (korma), then get some vindaloo. I tried the vindaloo and it was really great! I never needed the korma to cool my mouth down.

To anyone who likes curry, but cant eat very hot ones. Just try and build up to hotter curries, but make sure you enjoy it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Take a ham, make a few carves with ye old knife, stick cheese in the slits, wrap bacon around the whole thing, dip it in batter and deepfry the f*ck.

Manly food.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Having said that, I've never understood the whole "you're a poof if you don't have vindaloo, or better yet, a phall" nonsense; give me a nice jalfrezi or rogan josh, hot enough to give you a nice kick but not so hot you can't taste anything.

Oh indeed, I wouldn't ever suggest people aren't "men" for not having a hot curry, but imo Kormas really are creamy and tasteless (to my palate anyway).

Bahumat said:
He told me "it's a popular misconception that the hot curries taste of nothing, but its not the case".

I also agree on this too. Part of the taste to me is the stingy spiciness, and to echo Gaff's comment, Jalfrezi is typically my dish of choice. Some people can't eat them, but I think Jalfrezi has a nice full bodied flavour with a nice fire too it. I can enjoy the rich taste, but I guess others can't.

Each to their own.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Microwaves in 1 1/2 minutes !!

New Page 1

why is this stuff even legal?

We at AA Kebabs have introduced our product range into schools,

i mean, COME ON MAN. what is this shit? donner meat IN SCHOOLS?

firstly, if the parent doesnt pay for the kids meal, who does? the council. and their money comes from? people who pay council tax.

secondly, the government want to pay fattys to get skinny. and the govt gets their money from...

so were paying twice for a fatty - once to get fatty and again to get thin. the cheaper thing is to ban the shite.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im talking donner meat man, not that pussy stuff.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
i mean, COME ON MAN. what is this shit? donner meat IN SCHOOLS?

Well the volume of underage drinking that's going on, may as well get them on the donner kebabs nice and early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom