This is what Leggy eats

Chilly

Balls of steel
given they have already stolen it I think its entirely reasonable!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Being a bit of a cook, as many of you know, I have recently dabbled in preparing such delicacies as crispy duck and pancakes, shredded chilli beef and so on, with suprisingly good results.

I decided that I wanted to learn how to make doner kebabs so did some research. The closest I could find to a recipe was advice to use lamb leg meat steeped in inion juice and layered up with ground lamb fat. This doesn't really sound great to me, so I then wondered about getting the prepared meat, and bingo! You can buy the big skewered elephant legs for just £2/kilo, minimum size 10 kilos, so 20 quid and you get a mahoooooosive doner feast!!!

I might do it and get mates over for beers :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I might do it and get mates over for beers :D

Why? I mean, seriously, why would anyone cook a doner? If you're going to cook a kebab, cook shishkebabs, which are a million times tastier, a trillion times healthier, and the only reason you don't have them in the kebab shop is that they take longer to cook. Besides, have you ever smelt a doner kebab when you're sober? Jesus.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Do it jup, and take many pictures of it. We will say a prayer for your cardio system.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am seriously tempted. They come on the skewer, so I reckon I could set it up on a horizontal rotisserie over my homemade brick BBQ with some kind of rotating device (aka one of the lads) to cook bit by bit. Toast off the pitta on the bbq, slice off some meat and munch!

Fridge full of beer too (in fact, tescos are currently selling 3x15can packs of fosters for £20!! Sent the wife out to buy 90 cans yesterday :D) and a bit of sunshine - perfect!! :D :england:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
OoooOOoooOooooo pre-cooked and frozen sliced doner meat!!!

tubs.jpg

:D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
*bans Jup for being a barbarian*

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Am I the only person who thinks doner meat is minging?

I desperately tried to like it but just can't see the point of it.

Mind you I hate curries as well.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I can only eat them after a night out.

Other than that; rank.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Food of Kings!!!!!!

You bunch of twats.

*Bans loads of people* :eek:

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, this has right put me in the mood for a doner kebab. YUMMMYYYYYYY

Trem

Curries are bloody rubbish :eek:

At poker my mate orders that creamy curry, not sure what its called then he puts half a jar of mayo in it and stirs it all up. It makes me wretch :(

old.user4556

That's not curry imo, my missus eats that creamy rubbish which is usually Korma or Pasanda.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Curries are bloody rubbish :eek:

At poker my mate orders that creamy curry, not sure what its called then he puts half a jar of mayo in it and stirs it all up. It makes me wretch :(
Korma?

Anyway, that does sound absolutely fucking disgusting but then what he's doing is just not natural.

That's not curry imo, my missus eats that creamy rubbish which is usually Korma or Pasanda.

Oh man, you're not one of those curry hardlads who doesn't think it counts unless you sweat 2lbs off while eating are you?

old.user4556

Fraid so Nath, I like it enriched with chillies and peppers; like licking the sun. I don't like creamy or mild curries, medium and hot are my sorts of things.

Trem

Which curry was it that the jocks invented?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
you're all a bunch of girls blouses. especially Tremor.

Will and I are eating wasabi crackers and about to have home made pizza.

Will failed miserably at holding a cracker in his mouth longer than me. He's a girls blouse too :p

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Fraid so Nath, I like it enriched with chillies and peppers; like licking the sun. I don't like creamy or mild curries, medium and hot are my sorts of things.
I like hot food too, but I also respect the awesomeosity of a Korma and a garlic naan.

Hot for the sake of hot is just silly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom