This is what i call armor

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Thorwyn[B&Q]wounder when you´re gonna stfu[/QUOTE]

did your mama teach u that word....my my u are so grown up :kissit:

atleast in wow i dont have to deal with ppl like u and ppl that dont charge soloers with 1-2 fgs...no wounder ppl leave daoc...they get a RL and wait for a better game...WoW took alot of daoc players...and afaik not many have gone back from wow to daoc

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
eble@work said:
I think alot of people get confused on this part, those WAR screenies as far as my limited knowledge goes are realistic in the sense they look like the ones from the GAME Workshops.

WOW screenies also capture exactly what the developers saw as WOW'like images, not are 'dark' as WAR but they were never supposed to be.

I would think a lot of people are waiting for a 'lifelike' MMO but I guess were a while away from that, until they can produce photorealistic graphic cards.

Eble
As photorealistic as possible = 'good graphics' in my eyes.

That's what I want or I won't play it. And that's why won't touch WoW, cause it's 'bad graphics' in my eyes.

Cartoonish and doesn't look 'real'/'lifelike' = 'bad graphics' in my eyes.

I hate when they bring things from cartoons and make them 'computerized cartoons'. Computer graphics and cartoon graphics should stay away as far as possible from eachother, cause it looks horribly ugly to me.

I like when they manage to make things look as 'real', 'lifelike' and 'photorealistic' as possible on the computer. (Also when they make computerized effects in movies for that matter.)

Heta said:
lol... realistic and mmorpg/fantasy/medivel...

yes, its realy realistic to throw fireballs from your hands and such.
It's not 'realistic' to throw fireballs from your hands and such, BUT if they make it look 'real' (like if someone really did this in real life) then that's what I call 'good graphics'. It's not about what we do in the game that has to be 'realistic' to me, it's how it looks!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
atleast in wow i dont have to deal with ppl like u

You're right, WoW deals with the less matured.

Dwali said:
atleast in wow i dont have to deal with ppl like u and ppl that dont charge soloers with 1-2 fgs...

Have you ever played WoW in a BG? :p

Dwali said:
no wounder ppl leave daoc...they get a
RL and wait for a better game...WoW took alot of daoc players...and afaik not many have gone back from wow to daoc

People leave DAoC because the game got rather old, dull and tedious. WoW, on the other hand, is shiny and fresh. Does it even remotely surprise you that daoc is dying? ...Dear, if daoc was as hyped as WoW, you and your pre-puber friends would be the only ones playing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom