This is what i call armor

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
This is what hunter/ranger/scout epic should look like when it comes to armor...wounder when mythic gonna make armor like this

Attachments

• dwarf-male.jpg
    dwarf-male.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 385

Nate

FH is my second home
well daoc isn't gonna be made in to a cartoon, so probably never?

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
This is what hunter/ranger/scout epic should look like when it comes to armor...wounder when mythic gonna make armor like this

yeah I wonder when that might be.....

1006OrcChopSS05.jpg

Eble

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
"wwwweeeeerrrreeeee aalllllllllll gooooonnnaaaa dieeeeeee" - Stupid Orks.

kivik

Part of the furniture
WoW and DAoC are totally different games when it comes to world and character graphics, that's why that armour would look like a pile of shit in DAoC. Those WAR screenies looks very promising though, just like the table top game! :)

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
If WAR looks like that I'm not getting it. I'll try Age of Conan instead.

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
it looks very good, just like the real models (painted by a pro ofc ;) )

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I've never been into Warhammer, it looks too cartoonish to appeal to me. Age of Conan however, if more realistic than DAOC, I like it already. :D

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
lol... realistic and mmorpg/fantasy/medivel...

yes, its realy realistic to throw fireballs from your hands and such.

The war SS looks promising, anyone remember how Daoc looked when it was in an early beta?

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
lol... realistic and mmorpg/fantasy/medivel...

yes, its realy realistic to throw fireballs from your hands and such.

The war SS looks promising, anyone remember how Daoc looked when it was in an early beta?
Dr_Evil said:
I've never been into Warhammer, it looks too cartoonish to appeal to me. Age of Conan however, if more realistic than DAOC, I like it already. :D
/agreed with Dr_Evil. Those beta pics of DAoC looks more appealing to me than Warhammer ones but in the end it means nothing - the game engine and combat system is all that matters to me.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i'll give WAR a go, could be the best mmo and if so, i wanna be part of that.

ooh, i sound like a fanboi lol

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
This is what hunter/ranger/scout epic should look like when it comes to armor

ROFL... yea, of course.

wounder when mythic gonna make armor like this

wounder when you´re gonna stfu, play your shitty game and knock one out on spiky armour models.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Personally i think that pictures a High Res one so it wont even look as good as that ingame.

Maybe im wrong but its the only picture i seen of that armour.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I don't find any of the upcoming MMO's appealing at all, so I won't be playing any of them. Only one that looks slightly interesting is Age of Conan. But I have a feeling it'll be shit.

Lethul

FH is my second home
DavidH said:
I don't find any of the upcoming MMO's appealing at all, so I won't be playing any of them. Only one that looks slightly interesting is Age of Conan. But I have a feeling it'll be shit.

tss tss, pirates of the burning sea will own!

OT: the armor looks fucking crapshitastic

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
My point is: I want my character to look real and the armour to look real, and not like a stupid cartoon.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
My point is: I want my character to look real and the armour to look real, and not like a stupid cartoon.

I think alot of people get confused on this part, those WAR screenies as far as my limited knowledge goes are realistic in the sense they look like the ones from the GAME Workshops.

WOW screenies also capture exactly what the developers saw as WOW'like images, not are 'dark' as WAR but they were never supposed to be.

I would think a lot of people are waiting for a 'lifelike' MMO but I guess were a while away from that, until they can produce photorealistic graphic cards.

Eble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom