This Hunter is joining Skadi....

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go mate :(

Good luck in rl/or another game

Arquest

Fledgling Freddie
Well George you talked me in back in game now we went out of it together :)

We drink coffee tomorrow and talk about all funny parts of our daoc playtime.

And it was funny.

Most supporting Dude over Daoc

Noranti and Cibel you might see us back one day hidding behind a corner waiting for you

/Salute To the Guindor Game Character

/will be waiting for usual coffee tomorrow morning at the store george just pass by

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
o-O

Hmm Guindor, George...me and kima's friend... i would say as many others did, sad to see u go ...but i will not, Tbh i'm glad to see you move on to another level.

The real life level, u deserv a real life ,...a GOOD real life!!

I most certainly will meet u in real life,... i know we talked about it a couple times , but now the kids got a bit older and, we realy can start making plans for it now!

I thank u for the nice time we had in Atreides gu and on the VT chat.
Sorry we had to leave u, for another more FG active guild.

I thank u for the good advice on how to play a solo char (although i still suck big time solo ) ;-)
Sorry we didn't have the time to group up together more when playing ur zerker ,-)

I wish u all in real life, but i'm sure u will get allong fine!

Although we will meet again on MSN or in your homeland to drink coffee and eat "lefki chocolata" alot with all our fellow atreides, i say goodbye to u ...best hunter ever and My friend !:worthy:

Whitelights and kima (almost inactive and thinking to retire aswell)

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Guindor m8 alwyas an honourable opponent

/My Immortal

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
cya guindor:) you seem like a nice chap:)
take care in rl.
Eb/solamnus.

Autolykos

Fledgling Freddie
1 more greek passes to Legend list....finally bro u joined me ......i know that it sucks to leave something that u REALLY REALLY loved....u help me alot with the game and that was ur attitude generally in the game..helping others either with pl..( ffs that sm Sensoras have pl-ed for sure the 70% of the chars that were on
Atreides...) either with items or advice....i cant even remember how many mls u did for me... u even pl-ed all my chars so we can play together...it was awesome bro the time we passed together...i might join u in the next game tho so dont worry!Have fun in real life...but plz leave this TRAVIAN shit!!

P.s :Ade loukia na liosoume se kana MTG i kana DnD....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom