This Hunter is joining Skadi....

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
As the title of this thread.. i havent log in for a whileeeeeeeee and tbh with all this new things and all the friends that have quit the game its time for me to say the forbiten word...dont worry tho.. i leave back my small padawan Molested, who i know that will overpass me in a while...I remember sitting in pc31 when Tsolias came and help me with the game and made part of what i was on it... so MANY MANY thanks to Atreides, it was a privilege for me to be ur gm in good and in bad situations, especially to Runinnbon , Tsolias , Arquest, Jarro , Varge , Vaso , Nuxtobatns, Molested, Baltimor and the last but not forgoten! Ellinaras ! who had the honor to pl the wild animal that was stalking Hadrians Wall and Emain for almost 3years....D3f1 and Nimroel ofc help me build my ingame character ( they transformed me from a adding/poping/leeching prick to that i was the last 2.5years...) Powerslave for beeing my model over the years....enough with the g(r)eeks... more over Noranti and Septima ....dudes that was a fucking funny year with u.. grping with zerker and rolling for a little the Atreides pug was pretty funny ... especially when we where drunk and ofc if i made the tour i told u i will visit u in Portugal!
Whitelights and Kima... i expect u to visit Greece sometime and chit chat from a closer range :D
From the enemies who were not far from being friends... Vf ty for be patient with me :D shatterhands, elaleni, Uon, Dafft, Elajt, Papasan,Soledad, Lick tyvm for making these game more fun for me ...

I wanted to quit after i hit rr10 and i was hoping to make 1 more video by this time but sadly i dont enjoy playing anymore :(

So thats it guyz...u might see me once and while in a last effort to hit rr10 but i really doubt it....

George

P.s : I might have forgoten some ppl in the "Oscar ty list " but thats life... and life sucks! :flame:

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
Bah , who am I gonna slap now then :p Molested my new victim then I spose xD
Take care with whatever u do m8 ;)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Sad to see you leave mate, Í feel exactly the same. Also wanted to make a final kickass movie and get rr5, but just won't happen :mad:

However, I started from square one on Avalon/Hib with just Septima and Noranti, you are more than welcome to join us, PM a member in The Danish Alliance (yeh silly name i know, suppose it will get changed in the near future).

Appollo

Part of the furniture
BB George take care, you're a rare thing, a nice guy. :fluffle:

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
But but but your banshee on ava looks so pretty :(

I was hoping to have the same fun we had on Atreides pug on Avalon but it seems it will have to be delayed for another game (war maybe ;)).
Enjoy rl, wish you all luck in the world, you are one of the nicest guys i've came across on daoc, and coupled with one of the hell player :worthy:

Just one thing, carefull with the soap, arquest is always close behind :sex:

/hug and /salute and pop on msn sometime.

uron

Loyal Freddie
Cya m8, one nasty hunter and a nice guy aswell :)
i left cluster now, but mite pop on to say hi sumtimes and get infil rr5 finally :)
take care in rl, and have fun!

Uon

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
why do you leave now when I have returned? going to miss our fights baby.

take care.

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Take care Guin mate, was always a pleasure to fight with you :worthy:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Always will be in my mind the Toughest hunter there ever was , even pre love you were unbelivably strong with sword spec :D

/salute :(

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Goodbye Guindor You Were Allways a tough fight and someone who i had respect for. Gl in rl. /hugs /renna

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
/huggles

See ya around Guind, dont be a stranger on irc etc

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
BB mate, had countless of good RA dumping fights with you on my ranger - Take care.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Bibi guindor .. never had the chance to go head on with you on my smitzor and now i will never get the chance qq :( molestadt is always a pleasure fightin.

take care mate

joap

Fledgling Freddie
QQ, who am i gonna complain now about how gay greeks are? :(

Was really fun to group with you in our FG, hope to see you still around on exca or ava from time to time.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Cya Guin

Shame to see you go..
Used to have fun fights with you both on jamies and cheesey.
anyway good luck in what ever you decide to do..

Jamies:drink:

Lick

Loyal Freddie
Cya Guindor - was always fun fighting you or watching you demolish multiple opponents :worthy:

hf + tc :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bye Guindor, been a pleasure fighting against ya.
Good luck in RL!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Cheers, you will be back though, they all do come back in the end :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
guin thanks for the help setting up on mid. you really made the game enjoyable for me when i played mid. you were a top notch hunter but a real down to earth friendly guy.

I have u on msn stay in touch my friend and if u are ever in london drop me a ping and ill meet you for some beers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom