Not open for further replies.
M

MYstIC G

/me hugs Stu-

thx m8 its good to be able to use the channel again :D

N

nath

Originally posted by GLyNN3RS
True it doesn't have as much ppl in it as #quake2.uk does, but i see that as a good thing as it means you dont have about 40 ppl talkking at one time.

You're right, you need the reading skills of at least a 9 year old to keep up, but most of us manage it.

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Originally posted by Stu-
One of those channels is #f00fighters, from where turds such as you, Mitche, Slicer, Kingbean, etc, originate. So why on earth would I need to go in there?

You ask me whether i have 'half a fucking brain cell' when you can't even remember what you have written in the first place!! You first call the people in the #f00fighters channel 'flids', you then admit that you never go in the channel. You need to go in the channel itself to see if it is flid infested, but if you say you haven't been in there, then how can you prove we are 'flids'??

After all half this board is covered with your bitching about why we won't let you into #q2.uk (which is bizarre, if you think it's full of flids why on earth you'd want to go in there is beyond me)

The only reason we always try and join is to wind you all up, which we so obviously do. I think you'll find that this 'bitching is more to do with why the channel name is actaully called 'quake2.uk', for which i have already argued about earlier on in this thread.

- I don't need to come to your crappy channel, you all come to us.

So what?? I never invited you.

So good, we dont wanna join your crappy channel either. We know we're gonna get kicked from the channel after about 2secs so we just join for the sake of winding you all up.

#f00fighters go throw the stick and #quake2.uk will ALWAYS go and retrieve it.

YES.

S

stu

and remember, people like glynners are the future of this country...

O

old.Reverend Flatus

and remember, people like glynners are the future of this country...
Frightening isn't it?

O

old.GLyNN3RS

The future's bright, the future's GLyNN3RS.

i dont see whats so frightening about that:)

S

stu

you wouldn't... retards are always unable to see their own limitations. that's what makes them retards.

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Good to see you concede defeat so graciously Stu.

S

stu

No doubt General Custer said something similar at Little Big Horn. He was a retarded fool as well.

B

bodhi

/me watches that comment go flying over Glynn3rs head.

O

old.WakeUp&GrowUpKids

LOL bodhi

Bodhi looks like one of those you find living in a cardboard box under waterloo bridge. (Sorry to offend those living under the bridge)

Cant you just fuck off you scraggy looking cuntbox?

btw are you related to swampy?
:upyours:

N

nath

oo that's big of you.. insulting someones appearance when no one knows who you are/what you look like.

You own

O

old.GLyNN3RS

And i'll say it again:

Good to see you concede defeat so graciously Stu.

And Nath, you truely are a geek. 6:45 in the morning. I would've still been in bed after my night out last night.

:puke: Bodhi = u were owned by WU&GUK.

N

nath

I was up at 6 am, wow that's insulting. hurt me some more you bad man

I'd explain why i was up that early, but i don't actually need you're approval, so feel free to carry on thinking what you want.

O

old.GLyNN3RS

Im perfectly chilled mystic, its stu and nath with the probs.

N

nath

since when do i have a problem?

I was just pointing out how lame wakeupandgrowupkids was being.

O

old.Mitche

Do you have even half a fucking braincell? My point in the first place was that we often get invaded by floods of morons from other channels. One of those channels is #f00fighters, from where turds such as you, Mitche, Slicer, Kingbean, etc, originate.

:( Oiiiiii I just got told about this post by glynn3rs, didn't actually realise this fued was still going on but it obviously is, I feel that it isn't fair to call everyone in this channel (namely #f00fighters) a moron/moron(s). I haven't bothered you in quite sometime and can't be arsed with it anymore after realising how boring the whole thing was. Anyway just asking you to not refer to my nickname when on the rampage for insults. If I desperately need to come into your channel i'm sure i'll leave #f00fighters and join #quake2.uk, which to my knowledge will evade the baning...

Anyway laters

Mitche :clap:

O

old.Vectrex

Originally posted by GLyNN3RS

You need to go in the channel itself to see if it is flid infested, but if you say you haven't been in there, then how can you prove we are 'flids'??

I've had better things to do than read the forums lately so I've missed all the fun and games. I can't be arsed to read the rest of the thread but that ^^^ stuck out like a sore thumb as a prime example of the total lack of intelligence that Glynner seems to want to put on show in every single one of his posts.

Come close and listen Glynner....

The ppl from #f00fighters come into q2.uk. They all act like flids. This happens several times. #f00fighters gets a channel ban.

We know you are all flids because whenever you come into the channel you act like flids. Therefore, we don't have to come to you to find that out, as you show it both on these boards and in q2.uk when you were allowed in. Understand now?

I even wrote in short sentences using nice short words. I think 'understand' was the longest word and I'm sure even you can understand that.

Have a nice day.

Dave

B

bodhi

Re: LOL bodhi

Originally posted by WakeUp&GrowUpKids
Bodhi looks like one of those you find living in a cardboard box under waterloo bridge. (Sorry to offend those living under the bridge)

Cant you just fuck off you scraggy looking cuntbox?

btw are you related to swampy?
:upyours:

Hurtful. Very Hurtful. I might even cry. I really rather doubt it tho. You finished making a tit out of yourself yet Wake&GrowUp?

N

nath

I like the way glynners says that we can't judge who's in #f00fighters as we never come in there. Doesnt he do exactly the same about #quake2.uk? last time i checked he hasnt been in there for any sustained amount of time..

O

old.GLyNN3RS

One thing that should of died by now, is this thread...

O

old.ZiEgE

and u think the rocket arena 2 threds are funny iv never laff so much in my life over somthing on the i-net.
Please verbally rape people its funny and passes time while im at work cheers.

S

SAS

now closed because I've just banned Glynners. Had enough of it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom