This can't be right!

Exoshear

Fledgling Freddie
Is it right that parents have their music on louder than their son's? I can't hear my own music over their music - And mines actually at a reasonable volume level so only I can hear it.

The bugger has U2 and Black Sabboth blaring out while I'm listening to Queen and R.E.M as quiet background noise while doing some coursework.

Sigh, what's the world coming too? :p :D :cool:

leggy

Probably Scottish
No it's perfectly reasonable now.

My dad currently has Christy Moore blaring at a stupidly high volume. I mean it's folk music for crying out loud, not bloody system of a down.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have headphones on at home to drown out my son's music, blaring from his room upstairs, but then I don't mind alot of what he plays anyway so it wouldn't bother me if I could hear it.... actually I get him to turn his music up while I'm having a bath :)

PR.

Fledgling Freddie
Don't forget that these old fogies have trouble hearing so they need the volume up higher than us youngsters :p

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
FatBusinessman.co.uk: Cheap gags, on demand, 24/7.

-- On topic: My Dad plays his music remarkably loud. It's not usually a problem, since I owe him for getting me in to most of the music I listen to now. For all his sins, he does have remarkably eclectic taste.

Gombur Glodson

Fledgling Freddie
I remember many times where I've yelled at my father to turn down the music when I was trying to sleep :D

I think it's cool tbh ;)

Exoshear

Fledgling Freddie
Thankfully the music has been turned off now. I can get on with some work. :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The real embarassing thing is when your dad has a bigger stash of jazz mags than you or is really comfortable watching men's volleyball.

Dimebag

Banned
Exoshear said:
Is it right that parents have their music on louder than their son's? I can't hear my own music over their music - And mines actually at a reasonable volume level so only I can hear it.

The bugger has U2 and Black Sabboth blaring out while I'm listening to Queen and R.E.M as quiet background noise while doing some coursework.

Sigh, what's the world coming too? :p :D :cool:
It means get the hell out of my house and do the university experience properly.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
And the lesson kiddies?

If you're going to try and look intelligent, learn to spell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom