this bridgecamping...

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Ofc I have my opinnion about this too. :) Generally if I know Zaberhut, Cylian, Jox or any other of the people that like to group all the time these days around I stick close to the bridge and pop em every single time. If I would be roaming around they would just laugh their arse off when they meet me anywhere else. You on the other hand I know soloed sometimes but after yesterday will take quite a while since I believe that again. :) 10 sec from the Zaberhut zerg 3 times when I saw you and first time in stick range from 3 other sb's at beno bridge.

And since alot whiney sb's probably read this that run to beno bridge everytime is it some fotm training camp you guys learned the abusing of bridge outer walls for resting and hiding? I saw it 4 times yesterday but 3 different chars and lucky me I have mos5 others I would think its abuse to actually worth reporting and trying my luck.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
Yeah, but we roxxored your boxxors back to hibernia after a while... and one thing, i stood in the middle of the bridge with my fayr wiz, and your steroid group incoming.. so i thought i´d start to aoe, strange thing is i got off like 3 - 4 aoes before you turned around and ran away xDD

grats i guess? :]
everyone are welcome to the bridge, just need to come second floor and visit shrooms quick!

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I wish they'd stay at the bridges... if a fg vs fg in HW lasts longer than 3 minutes you're bound to be fighting an odd 20 Albs 2 minutes later. They even keep comming when you're already trampled flat into the ground...

I voted "I dont mind".

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
Is that really fun rvr? all three realms seems to be just sitting along their mainkeep bridges and just zerg what ever thats in range..

is that really what we want on this server?
You do the exact same thing yourself, so what's your point?

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Alyssania said:

fear the I-me-myself-trio-SB of dhooom! har! :D

my psychiatrist claims my therapy is progressing well :(

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Cylian its always easyer for me to remember people I see alot in the frontiers and see em group once in a while with for example one fz happy hunter that likes to swim alot than for example the 3 sb's I met yesterday I never heard that kept running everytime I shot at em. :) I know alot of people run solo but everyone most likely remembers the times people ran over em when not soloing. Or atleast that what I do. And also I dont have to meet the alb stealthers at beno bridge all the time but for me it seems there are loads of soloers that just dont want to leave the safer are to get ganked by the grouped stealthers outside of the area.

Im all for everyone playing like thay want and I know about 99% of enemies dont like the way im playing. For me bridges are nice since hopes for my win against 1-100 enemies with total rr of 2 goes up alot in there. :D

Once I get all my shiny new arties leveled and few more credits for my new slash spec sc and some ml's I probably try mos3-4 and some other stuff but before that I just stick with the way I like for now.

Also if not only talking about stealthers bridges really only place I can think of that you have even a slight chance of surviving at the moment. As soon as albs have got 4 or more people in the same bridge hibs have ran there and off and come back with 2fg just to make sure albs dont have a chance. As a stealther thats fun to watch but I wouldnt really want to play any of my visible chars at the moment in small groups or off hours soloing.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
MaditioN said:
grats i guess? :]
everyone are welcome to the bridge, just need to come second floor and visit shrooms quick!

Think it where your group that ran around oriens and shrooming, getting pwned.. rinse and repeat. Or might mistaken for another group,

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
that's the most common situation lately ;)

Attachments

• Arrpee.jpg
    Arrpee.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 122

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
If the population was 2500 at prime time then RvR would spin around alot more.

X

xGenocidex

sorcs with di bots on bridges = noobism... permanent thing for albs it seems... rarely see another realm using di bots and before someone replies with "omg kill the di bot" aye sure i'll just magicly kill a toa'd di bot with 2 insta heals while a sorc sits there and lifetaps ;x

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
yeah.. but from what ive experienced so far.. no one goes anywhere but the bridges :(

Thats just the alb way..

Sponge bob:" Oh look mate, I heard there was a fg hibs camping beno docks"

Necromania:" FG you say? and its just the two of us? hell yeah lets go there, and I have a good idea, if we die, lets continue to go there... "

Sponge bob:"seems like a good idea"

eod!

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
People will always play the way they want, it'll never change no matter what anyone is saying. Bridge camping is something that'll guarantee you some serious action if you're in a group, less serious if solo/duo but it'll certainly attract some attention.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
well suggest Mythik to put same system on bridges as it now at main portal keeps (if u stand there for more than 10 mins u get teleported...)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
aye i know what u mean :( if i solo i get a 1v1 once every 10 runs or something. meaning only way to earn rps is to win 2v1 3v1 etc which usually requires RA dumping and is only possible on high rr op classes (meaning solo is pretty pointless for hte low rr) even duo on my scout i get raped most the time, seems the game is built for zerging and adding nowadays

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Marcus75 said:
If the population was 2500 at prime time then RvR would spin around alot more.

aye, ironic how increased population would give a better ability to solo

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
well bridge camping can be fun imo
been there done that :)
@ orions for example. you gotta stay @ either ground level. or 1st floor or youll need 50+xx shield spec for those scouts shooting from tower :p

but mostly its like.. 1fg in bridge tower.. 1fg albs gets farmed..
1fg hibs still camp bridge tower..
albs gathered 3+fg.. rush in. zerg all. /release. and itll be clear again for a while ;)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
@ orions for example. you gotta stay @ either ground level. or 1st floor or youll need 50+xx shield spec for those scouts shooting from tower :p

albs gathered 3+fg.. rush in. zerg all. /release. and itll be clear again for a while ;)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
bridgecamping has its highs and lows....:

BLACK KNIGHT and GREEN KNIGHT:
Agh!, oh!, etc.
GREEN KNIGHT:
Aaaaaah! Aaaaaaaaah!
[woosh]
[BLACK KNIGHT kills GREEN KNIGHT]
[thud]
[scrape]
BLACK KNIGHT:
Umm!
[clop clop clop]
ARTHUR:
You fight with the strength of many men, Sir Knight.
[pause]
I am Arthur, King of the Britons.
[pause]
I seek the finest and the bravest knights in the land to join me in my court at Camelot.
[pause]
You have proved yourself worthy. Will you join me?
[pause]
You make me sad. So be it. Come, Patsy.
BLACK KNIGHT:
None shall pass.
ARTHUR:
What?
BLACK KNIGHT:
None shall pass.
ARTHUR:
I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight, but I must cross this bridge.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Then you shall die.
ARTHUR:
I command you, as King of the Britons, to stand aside!
BLACK KNIGHT:
I move for no man.
ARTHUR:
So be it!
ARTHUR and BLACK KNIGHT:
Aaah!, hiyaah!, etc.
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's left arm off]

ARTHUR:
Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
BLACK KNIGHT:
'Tis but a scratch.
ARTHUR:
A scratch? Your arm's off!
BLACK KNIGHT:
No, it isn't.
ARTHUR:
Well, what's that, then?
BLACK KNIGHT:
I've had worse.
ARTHUR:
You liar!
BLACK KNIGHT:
Come on, you pansy!
[clang]
Huyah!
[clang]
Hiyaah!
[clang]
Aaaaaaaah!
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's right arm off]

ARTHUR:
Victory is mine!
[kneeling]
We thank Thee Lord, that in Thy mer--
BLACK KNIGHT:
Hah!
[kick]
Come on, then.
ARTHUR:
What?
BLACK KNIGHT:
Have at you!
[kick]
ARTHUR:
Eh. You are indeed brave, Sir Knight, but the fight is mine.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Oh, had enough, eh?
ARTHUR:
Look, you stupid bastard. You've got no arms left.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Yes, I have.
ARTHUR:
Look!
BLACK KNIGHT:
Just a flesh wound.
[kick]
ARTHUR:
Look, stop that.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Chicken!
[kick]
Chickennn!
ARTHUR:
Look, I'll have your leg.
[kick]
Right!
[whop]
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's right leg off]

BLACK KNIGHT:
Right. I'll do you for that!
ARTHUR:
You'll what?
BLACK KNIGHT:
Come here!
ARTHUR:
What are you going to do, bleed on me?
BLACK KNIGHT:
I'm invincible!
ARTHUR:
You're a looney.
BLACK KNIGHT:
The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you! Come on, then.
[whop]
[ARTHUR chops the BLACK KNIGHT's last leg off]

BLACK KNIGHT:
Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw.
ARTHUR:
Come, Patsy.
BLACK KNIGHT:
Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!

Danzaz

Fledgling Freddie
Alyssania said:
Ofc I have my opinnion about this too. :) Generally if I know Zaberhut, Cylian, Jox or any other of the people that like to group all the time these days around I stick close to the bridge and pop em every single time. If I would be roaming around they would just laugh their arse off when they meet me anywhere else. You on the other hand I know soloed sometimes but after yesterday will take quite a while since I believe that again. :) 10 sec from the Zaberhut zerg 3 times when I saw you and first time in stick range from 3 other sb's at beno bridge.

Ok dunno ur playing times etc but i solo about 50% of my play time, bout 45% goes into duo with Find, bout 3% goes into duo´s with Vind or some other old m8 and the grps u speak about happen for 3-4 hours every 4-5 weeks etc. Yes i sometimes grp up with Find, Vind, Jox, Ztyx, Dywana i dont deny this but get it right atleast. Oh and its the Jox Zerg im not much of a ldr ^^

Wich char is urs anyways?

And if ur an alb dont make me wip out the movie clip with 7 scouts 1 mins 1 inf from this weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom