this bridgecamping...

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Is that really fun rvr? all three realms seems to be just sitting along their mainkeep bridges and just zerg what ever thats in range..

is that really what we want on this server?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
if you dont like bridge camping or campers dont go on bridges, they arent that big and pretty easy to avoid, not that hard is it?

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
what raven said... obviously some ppl like it and will keep doing it..
those that dont like it JUST DONE GO THERE???

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
if you dont like bridge camping or campers dont go on bridges, they arent that big and pretty easy to avoid, not that hard is it?

yeah.. but from what ive experienced so far.. no one goes anywhere but the bridges :(

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
omg a bridge full of campers!!! what do i do!! there is no way around it have to pass it :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
yeah.. but from what ive experienced so far.. no one goes anywhere but the bridges :(

If rvr is the shit, logout and do something else instead? :X

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
hehe as opposed to popping on peeps with 2-3 friends 24/7 ala yourself. Thought at least high rr SBs would solo abit now playing a fotm toon...

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Hunt off the beaten track, sure it might take a while to find someone but at least you aren't feeding anyone rps.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
hehe as opposed to popping on peeps with 2-3 friends 24/7 ala yourself. Thought at least high rr SBs would solo abit now playing a fotm toon...

done that once since i came back yeah.. popping on people who likes to zerg me when solo ;)

and atm, its close to unplayable as solo.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Always find it easy rps when you have a grp camping there, Its a pain in the arse solo :E

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
done that once since i came back yeah.. popping on people who likes to zerg me when solo ;)

and atm, its close to unplayable as solo.
You'll find they like to zerg u down much more as u continue :). And you've been at it at least a couple of nights with pilzskaft etc.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
You'll find they like to zerg u down much more as u continue :). And you've been at it at least a couple of nights with pilzskaft etc.

thats duo when getting zerged for 6+ hours when solo :p trio at most if its really really bad :p

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
thats duo when getting zerged for 6+ hours when solo :p trio at most if its really really bad :p
Poor thing.. you cant PA assist kill casters in fg vs fg fights when they have shrooms up ?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Got to love the fucktards who post stupid replies here. (Certain few)

Grivne, I totally agree with you on this actually - Shouldn't be allowed to camp the bridges.

People who whine about how shitty RvR are usually the people who don't realise you CAN go past Beno/Bled/The hib; one main bridges =\ Sheesh.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Got to love the fucktards who post stupid replies here. (Certain few)
"Shouldn't be allowed to camp the bridges."

Yeah your one of them :), you can't make rules and force people to follow them.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
I think the point he tries to make is that you either have action / zergs at the bridges or you can go elsewhere and watch the tumbleweeds float past for hours.

everyone in rvr is looking for the action spots and seems to afraid to roam around the fringes so all the action is condensed into a small space where everyone fights for some rp's before adds / zerg desend.

Neither of these are much fun :/ But i dont think there is the population to fill enough of NF so action is frequent but spread out.

Phantomby 50 NS (redoing template)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Lorfo said:
Poor thing.. you cant PA assist kill casters in fg vs fg fights when they have shrooms up ?

who needs to assist with PA to instakill a caster? espically yours olol :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Lorfo said:

He can't PA assist in fg vs fg fights without shrooms up either :fluffle:

raid

Can't get enough of FH
I seldom camp bridge myself because I find it pretty dull... but nice to have people on bridges, kind of guaranteed action if rvr is dead elsewhere.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
yeh i have to agree bridges are like really shit to go to now days, DC used to be a really nice solo area, but now you've got grps of rangers and ns adding on everything, million low rr casters which just perma add on everything.

I find only time you can go to DC is during the mornings or early afternoon, but past that is a waste of time.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Phantomby said:
I think the point he tries to make is that you either have action / zergs at the bridges or you can go elsewhere and watch the tumbleweeds float past for hours.

everyone in rvr is looking for the action spots and seems to afraid to roam around the fringes so all the action is condensed into a small space where everyone fights for some rp's before adds / zerg desend.

Neither of these are much fun :/ But i dont think there is the population to fill enough of NF so action is frequent but spread out.

Phantomby 50 NS (redoing template)

spot on. thats exactly what i mean

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
always used to have nice fights around DC W area but nowadays the hibs are just as bad as the brynja freedom fighters.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
!

Bondoila said:
"Shouldn't be allowed to camp the bridges."

Yeah your one of them :), you can't make rules and force people to follow them.

I don't camp bridges meight. I play(ed) a bloody shaman and ran 8v8s.

Oh wait, you play a ranger... You do TOWERS!

It's all the same.. People whine, then complain theres no action and all they do is bridge/tower camp.

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Oh wait, you play a ranger... You do TOWERS!
Yeah I leech alot from towers with my 50 cd 34 pierc 36 path ranger!!! The 12 bow (inc adds to bow) makes really good dmg.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I don't mind the bridge camping, what i do HATE is hibs mids running fgs at 3pm and just steam rolling everything. its so LAME

I cna't even get a fg fight so im forced to add. and you wonder why albs do it !??! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I jsut had a brain storm

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
our night&mornin grps with shrooms at beno bridge rox xd

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
MaditioN said:
our night&mornin grps with shrooms at beno bridge rox xd

Yeah, but we roxxored your boxxors back to hibernia after a while... and one thing, i stood in the middle of the bridge with my fayr wiz, and your steroid group incoming.. so i thought i´d start to aoe, strange thing is i got off like 3 - 4 aoes before you turned around and ran away xDD

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Quite obvious that alot of people with gather at chokepoints like bridges :eek:

not to mention the easy access as well.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tis lame if Albs and Hibs do the same thing Mids have done since the beginning of NF :(

I personally go each time I login a few runs to Brynja/Beno to spot the action. If I see alot of people there, adding/zerging next run I just stay @ Crauchon, why travel to them if you can just have the same @ Crauchon xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom