thinking about retireing

C

censi

rofl your a ranger im a rejuv cleric and i have more rps than you and no i dont farm like some peeps in emain i have a job (dont u just hate those fooking things

Gratz!!!:clap:

(I have a job to lol, and what ever gave you the impression ranger could farm RP)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by censi

Gratz!!!:clap:

(I have a job to lol, and what ever gave you the impression ranger could farm RP)

um i dunno ,ranged attack, speed spell, self buffs, stealth dunno how i got the impression u could farm with that........

C

cjkaceBM

Eminemshow - don't quit because of this lame twat's actions but FFS please ask for your name to be changed (quite easy as the CoC bans specific trademarked names :))

To Aucard (aka old Envenom) - guess you really are a complete twat huh? Luring people is just your style. You leeched your way to 50 then soloed your RPs, and shades wonder why they have such a bad rep when there are tosspots like you bringing the whole class down?

E

Envenom2

Cj u dont even know half the facts go away find out then come back plz.

aye i leeched my way to 50 but i got there and as for soloing the rps it wasnt actaully solo it was me and gavon raking em in at alb tk so shut up il admit i soloed alot but isnt that what a shade is all about? i think there pretty useless for anything else

C

cjkaceBM

I know 2 facts.

One - you are playing a Mid character.
Two - you admit to having access to Hib accounts.

Based on your past performances in Hibernia the evidence looks pretty damning.

O

old.Kerosene

Originally posted by censi
Kerosene The Merry Men 50 64,272 Theurgist Avalonian

Yer, like getting some RP.

lol... as if I care :) I play to have fun, hence the guild I'm in.

E

Envenom2

well yes i have a middie char 2 i have access to hibbie account but i never lured etc but no 1 will believe me so bollox to it if it makes u all happy u can think i lured but theres no screenies no chat log or anything and i didnt lure i didnt need too its a well known exp spot but u can go on believeing lured :).

what other performances have i done in hib then? nothing towards hibbie players anyway so shut it and if i was a tosser to someone it was for a reason probley because they were being a tosser to me ok?

E

eminemshow

aucard would not do that anyway he aint lame like some people r on this game.and rico dont tell bull shit if i were working with aucard wankers like forrest would not be doing rvr right now coz they would be sick off dieing all the time.and i was at work that night anyway when aucard kicked ur arse:p i cant remember my first knights grp forrest but least i aint a boring cunt.some people like to have fun in this game.

E

Envenom2

whats that got to do with it cjkace? get a better 1 then that u celtic fist geek

G

Gray-CF

rofl Envenom i see you still have a hard on for CF :p

E

Envenom2

yeah never liked em :p well only a few ppl there i dislike but there actions reflect on the guild:p

G

Gray-CF

well just so you know the feeling is mutual Envenom

We all think your a cunt :p

E

Envenom2

good because i think ur all cunts too guess were even :D nice snapping ur neck in gorge other day btw thx stop by again

Users who are viewing this thread