thinking about retireing

E

eminemshow

im thinking about retireing from doac for good after what people had bin saying about me today and most off u know what it is well it aint true anyway.i only want to enjoy this game but it seems people like to make shit up.i will stay in hib this for today and if not all go's well then i will be going to al or i may quit doac i wont say what it is coz ive bin talking anout it all day to some people and it has been really annoying.well if i do go then bye hib and thanks for the memories:)

O

old.Second

ok bye=)

why on earth use a lame name like eminemshow?:p

E

eminemshow

nothing wrong with my name

nothing wrong with eminemshow.im staying cant resist to mezz them albs/mids hehe.my name is ok go on flame me like i care

O

osy

ok, im not sorry for ganking you... im not.

[party] Murphys: he deserves to die with a name like that
[party] Taichi: aye, lol

go on, leave

S

Son

Forget about those who get you down and think about the people who make the game fun.

C

Cuthervaen

Rofl Osy,

Exact same thought...

Then we realised it was an hib and we couldn't :p

PS: we try everyday to push Sonny to quit and delete by being annoying guildies but his will is stronger than the wood of the sheperd staff who sees his favorite flock. Don't give in!

W

wuntvor

Cuth

I have exactly the same problem with Odon.:eek6:

Eminemshow : don't let the arses get you down, we are luck that they are the lesser part of the population of our realm.

DON'T GIVE IN

Wuntvor (Officer of the guild) Draconis Alumni

NOTE : I have grp'd with all peeps of which i speak and I have no desire to mention their guildes because it would be irrelevant in a public forum)

O

old.Xanthian

Eminemshow = Envenoms RL mate or Buffbot.

Env was asking ppl to come to an XP grp at Greenbarks in frontier only to be greeted by Alucard (Env's Skald)

Or so i've been told :eek:

Lame huh ?
:rolleyes:

A

Alrindel

That's uncharacteristcally creative of him, to be honest. But characteristically... characteristic.

For clarification, Envenom, do you mean retiring your buffbot, or your buffbot AND your skald both? And both your Barrysworld accounts?

O

old.LandShark

yay, an envenom sux thread :)
Can i get popcorn?

E

Envenom2

u know i dont know who started this shit but it doesnt suprise me tbh lol i didnt do any luring i log on in hib now and then to talk to old guildies thats it. so Xanthian you yes you were told wrong.

why do i need to lure i know all the expin spots in hibbie frontier so im always gonna check them 1st lol.

So to the person who started this rumour off fuck off.

btw Eminemshow isnt my char its my account yes but a mate plays it not me and he has also changed the password now not even i know it.

im spammer im a lamer grey killer or what ever else there is but 2 things i dont DO 1 I DONT FUCKING CHEAT USING RADARS ETC i could name a few who do thou.

2. i dont feking lure either how ever tempting it is and yes i have thought about it but i havent done it.

i want proof of me luring before anyone can start flamming.

its like me saying someone cheats but no proof

N

Novamir

so, lets get this straight

envenom (now Aucard) has access to a hib account on the same server.

this account (enimemshow) gets people to go to greenbarks then Aucard ganks them?

coincidence?!?>">£$><£.3/21,342

C

Cloak_

Eminemshow ever since I offered you a grp at Knights when was lvl 37 or sommets I havnt heard anything good about you,
Showing off in /gc about going knights etc :puke:
Shows what a twat u are

N

noob_pride

Has anyone heard the songs from icp about m&m?

C

censi

Oks, this is what I was told.

Rico, was asked by Eminemshow to go and help him XP at greenbarks.... Rico went, and got nailed by Aucard soon as he arrived...

I spoke to Eminemshow (who is in Terra Dominus). He wasnt online at the time of Ricos death... But he said Aucard (the old Envenom) had access to his account...

Thats all I know....

Would be nice to find out what happend... The guy whos plays Eminemshow in TD, is a nice chap as far as I know...

Emi has changed his password to avoid this happening again...

RIco wouldn't lie either.... So Aucard (old envenon) I would guess you did use luring tactics....

Please explain though.....Ill stand corrected if im wrong.

E

Envenom2

this is what happend it was about 6am in the morning if i remember roughly i had already killed someone at greenbarks and went onto collory no 1 there so decide to make my way back on my way i meet spirt and some other hib kill them move on.

i go down to green barks and heres Rico happliy expin with a ranger i kill em both end of story.

I had logged on eminemshow earlier and talkin to someone from old guild thats it.

I dont have to lure mate ppl are gonna exp weather i do it or not so yes censi ive just corrected kthxbye

Censi if i have done this i want screen shots and evidence that shows Eminemshow logged on at greenbarks if you have none of this then you have nothing against me

C

censi

Hey dont get me envolved in this....

I was just told by Rico that Emi asked him to help XP at the greenbarks. He went there and got killed by you...

Now one thing I do know about Rico is he is a pretty chilled out guy and doesnt lie or make things up.

It does kinda look bad.

In terms of evidence and what have you... No one is taking it that seriously, Rico I think was just a bit upset and felt betrayed by a fellow realm player. If he was bothered I guess he would have sent his chat log, but he didnt.

but I guess its his word against yours..... I dont know what actually happend Im just present the evidence I was given..

But poor old Emi was a bit upset... Loggin on to find half of hib flaming you and he didnt do anything....

O

old.Kerosene

Me thinks there's better things to worry about. Whining arses... oh.. and stupid bastards.

C

censi

Kerosene The Merry Men 50 64,272 Theurgist Avalonian

Yer, like getting some RP.

E

Envenom2

o well its sorted now lets just get on with killing each other :)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by censi
Kerosene The Merry Men 50 64,272 Theurgist Avalonian

Yer, like getting some RP.
rofl your a ranger im a rejuv cleric and i have more rps than you and no i dont farm like some peeps in emain i have a job (dont u just hate those fooking things :( )

6 Censimilia 493,180 32,570 50 Terra Dominus

Herbal Remedy 496,972 67,361

C

Cuthervaen

Ok Eminemshow don't quit, but try to get GOA to change your name ;)

Tell them you joining a roleplay guild it might work...

Sorry again that last time we asked the guards at Crim to throw you out after we claimed it, but we just can't allow people with such names and purple and green dyed armor to roam our keep, it's bad for our standing.

Users who are viewing this thread