Things that annoy you in Daoc.

E

Eruptix

ex-bainshee's whining about annoying things but forgetting to list the bainshee taunt (eventhough its nerfed now)

besides that:
zergers
casual n00bs like lorfo
guilds like Llaw addian & golden age who add on 8v8 fights
toa ~

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Being close enough to a stablemaster to buy a ticket, but not being close enough to hand it back to him/her!

Salvage times, trinket times. What a grind :(

Having to sell non drop loot items individually, give sell all loot button.

Scroll drops - supposed to be sorted ages ago, but scrolls still have different drop rates (oh great my one hundreth flask scroll and still need MT2o3). Stick em same drop rate across the board, or make em just drop completed scrolls, or just drop them completely. Ok the artis will be purchaseable with bps I believe, but I cant rvr on all my toons.

Door/Wall repair times - if ive got the skill I should be able to make decent rps out of it.

Summoned wood weight - why oh why? Anyone hit summon wood by accident in the heat of battle and wondered ytf they could no longer move?

Getting lag nuked/arrowed through structures

Lag casting (never really known if it is deliberate or not). When I tried it I couldnt tell the difference, so gave up after 5 minutes about a year ago.

What archer classes will be destined to become - crit shot on moving target through bubble and brittles - mmm that is gonna be fun isn't it.

That port bug is gonna be fixed - was in recent grab bag.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I just ported to druim ligen and before I could reach the gate and zone to classic I get teleported away and have to run for 5 minutes to get to druim cain. And then I realized that this was just one of the many things in daoc that’s totally retarded.

Isn't this the thing that ports you to the relic village? That has a teleport stone so you can get straight back again ?

When you are sprinting and you stand still for a few seconds your character stop sprinting.

You mean that when you stop sprinting you don't want to stop sprinting ? <grin>

Why isn’t there porters built in at consignment merchants?

Well, if you pick up the cheap return tokens from the merchant at the markets/entrance, hand them to a consignment merchant and you'll be back at the market/entrance. (Mind you, I always forget)

Darzil

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Isn't this the thing that ports you to the relic village? That has a teleport stone so you can get straight back again ?

You mean that when you stop sprinting you don't want to stop sprinting ? <grin>

Darzil
It's the "5min" timer that ports you away from ligen so people dont lag there, but it's totally bugged so you get ported after 1 sec sometimes.

If I'm playing a tank and I hit sprint button, then I start attacking something. When he starts kiting I shouldn't have to hit sprint again unless I turned sprint off myself.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
ex-bainshee's whining about annoying things but forgetting to list the bainshee taunt (eventhough its nerfed now)

besides that:
zergers
casual n00bs like lorfo
guilds like Llaw addian & golden age who add on 8v8 fights
toa ~

<add to list>
Clueless people who played to rr6 on cluster and think they know everything

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Too many buffs/effects active so you can't see who the hell you are bodyguarding, or if you are even bodygarding at all (it's so fun having to look for that small line of text while changing it)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah.

And spamming in general ofc.

But most of all, Gamah.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Lag.
People attacking the shaman first.
PUG groups.
Stealthers
I win classes.

people like you....:p

seriously BB's full stop...without them the game would be more balanced.

soloers would not be so egomaniacal, duos would not get mushed by an op class and groups would indeed be tough.

kill the requirement for buffbots to compete in rvr or even pve and the game would regain balance.

balance should be imo.

melee: heavy tanks>light tanks>stealthers>healers/hybrid>casters.
ranged:casters>archers>hybrids>light tanks>heavy tanks.

and finally GIVE ALL TANKS CHARGE!!! but surely a plated warrior can charge as evvectively of not more than a chain wearer. slower to get going, but harder to stop.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
people like you....:p

seriously BB's full stop...without them the game would be more balanced.

soloers would not be so egomaniacal, duos would not get mushed by an op class and groups would indeed be tough.

kill the requirement for buffbots to compete in rvr or even pve and the game would regain balance.

balance should be imo.

melee: heavy tanks>light tanks>stealthers>healers/hybrid>casters.
ranged:casters>archers>hybrids>light tanks>heavy tanks.

and finally GIVE ALL TANKS CHARGE!!! but surely a plated warrior can charge as evvectively of not more than a chain wearer. slower to get going, but harder to stop.

My gues is that some melee users is ment for slightly other roles on the battlefeald, so where the heavey tanks charge in, they can do other stuff that the heavy's cant. besides, warriors use chain, not plate ;)

When it comes to your balance chains, the melee looks right (but not sure what the healer does in it at all, as they are strictly a suport class, hybrids may be hard to put into place as well, as "hybrids" in daoc is a very wide subject with a wide variety of spells and abilitys) but the "ranged" one should, imo, have casters and archers on the same place in the "food chain", between them its mostly about who gets drop on who.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah. Gamah.

And spamming in general ofc.

But most of all, Gamah.

/agreek

kivik

Part of the furniture
Vladamir said:

Wha? :(

I thought we were like best friends? :mad:

Annoying things in DAoC?

Sun Weapons, make them last until you log off.
Infiltrator Guards, infact guards in general, give them normal run speed and make them give up after zoning or something.
Boats, make them faster or give porters back.
Some of the most silly 'Tips' on the loading screens. Like 'Don't ask a bainshee for hair tips', ok? And 'Constantine's favourite colour is not blue.' riiiiiight, I'll ask if there is more I want to know... Can't you turn them off? Very annoying when doing instances.

That's all for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom