Things that annoy you in Daoc.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
I'm back!

I just ported to druim ligen and before I could reach the gate and zone to classic I get teleported away and have to run for 5 minutes to get to druim cain. And then I realized that this was just one of the many things in daoc that’s totally retarded.

When you train your character you have to stand and train 1 skill at the time with a 2 second delay between each skill you train. Why cant you just write in a number and train??

When you are sprinting and you stand still for a few seconds your character stop sprinting.

And you don’t even realize it because you cannot see the sprint icon because there is a LIMIT on how many effects you can see. GIVE a option where you can choose the amount of icons you want to see.

When a person dives you cannot nuke through the surface you cannot stick through the surface etc.

When you transfer gold you can only click 10 gold at the time, really fun when you want to transfer several 100 gold. Why cant you just click 100 at the time somehow? Or just write in the number you want to transfer?

In new frontiers if there is a small invisible rock on the ground your character just stops moving and you get some bullshit message “GROUND IS TO STEEP TO CLIMB”. And you are chaincasting a spell on someone then all off a sudden your target is not visible because there is yet another invisible rock.

When I walk around in Camelot and move down the stairs from vault I still FALL through the floor, this bug has existed since forever?

Why is there a 20% extra charge to buy stuff from market explorer?

Why isn’t there porters built in at consignment merchants?

Why cant you see how long time left there is on itemtimer/pottimer except if you attempt to use pot/item ?

This was just a few things I came up with fast, add more stuff please.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
this guy called lorfo annoys me in daoc :(

about the training thing, it's funny that they added a /train [skill] [number] since forever but for mythic its too hard to sort

to add to the list: porters that port you to some fucked up place instead of the correct one. like to scepter island, or that scat tower

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
LDing on horseback & logging back in miles from anywhere.

BBs which lag into trees & lose /stick.

Getting rent messages every time you log in despite there being enough cash on CM for the next 12 centurys rent.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Horner ...

Di Bots..

Waht i hate aswell is the fact my hero has capped dex 50+11 shield and mob2 and a green can still hit me 4 times in one fight from the front.. hahaha

And um.. Horner :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Lag.
People attacking the shaman first.
PUG groups.
Stealthers
I win classes.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
hots on melee classes
DI bots
low population (doesnt affect me on US servers)
needing 2 acc's to compete on a TOA server to play one toon
realm speed faster than caster speed

at least they addressed (or will do) experience bonus in NF should be the highest (risk / reward)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Whine threads, like this one.

People who whine, like me and everyone else posting in this thread.

Girlfriends who dont understand the importance of playing.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
More seriously..
I'm back!
People who say "Im back" and leave a month later.

I just ported to druim ligen and before I could reach the gate and zone to classic I get teleported away and have to run for 5 minutes to get to druim cain. And then I realized that this was just one of the many things in daoc that’s totally retarded.
Yes, its broken on EU, Bob the builder could do a better repair.

When you train your character you have to stand and train 1 skill at the time with a 2 second delay between each skill you train. Why cant you just write in a number and train??
/spec Darkness 48 would be a great idea, simple to impliment I imagine, but EA want your cash not your ideas.

When you are sprinting and you stand still for a few seconds your character stop sprinting.
Hit the sprint button again, it should say "you are no longer sprinting", then hit it again to start sprinting again, theres no cool down timer so done fast enough you shouldnt notice.

And you don’t even realize it because you cannot see the sprint icon because there is a LIMIT on how many effects you can see. GIVE a option where you can choose the amount of icons you want to see.
Why also cant we choose small icons in the buff box, 3 rows get in the way tbh!

When a person dives you cannot nuke through the surface you cannot stick through the surface etc.
IMO /stick should work, gets all fiddly when you have to dive and restick.

When you transfer gold you can only click 10 gold at the time, really fun when you want to transfer several 100 gold. Why cant you just click 100 at the time somehow? Or just write in the number you want to transfer?
/transfer <insert amount in copper> would be good, this goes with the training thing.

In new frontiers if there is a small invisible rock on the ground your character just stops moving and you get some bullshit message “GROUND IS TO STEEP TO CLIMB”. And you are chaincasting a spell on someone then all off a sudden your target is not visible because there is yet another invisible rock.
Being fixed in the frontiers changes afaik, they are removing it....hopefully.

When I walk around in Camelot and move down the stairs from vault I still FALL through the floor, this bug has existed since forever?
Stop playing alb, problem solved.

Why is there a 20% extra charge to buy stuff from market explorer?
Because the invisible NPC who goes to get it for you because you are too bone idle to jump on a geegee and go get it is entitled to earn a profit too ya know!

Why isn’t there porters built in at consignment merchants?
Agreed, the silly token thing is poo, they should allow insta port back to entrances, having said this if people would open up their poxy houses to allow us to leer inside and use their teleporter, we would all be happier.

Why cant you see how long time left there is on itemtimer/pottimer except if you attempt to use pot/item ?
Thought u could...

This was just a few things I came up with fast, add more stuff please.
Adding fuel to the fire about whats wrong, nah.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
so, you're like da best crafter in the world, every item you can make is grey for you.
So you're thinking about making some skillevel 100 item, that needs to be MP orso....
Less than 1/10'th your crafting skill, and still you've only got 2% chance of making a masterpiece
If you're a fecking Grandmaster crafter, all grey things should have a 95% of making an MP, and green things 75%...

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
not being in work so that i can complain about things in game after having paid i-net etc :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
so, you're like da best crafter in the world, every item you can make is grey for you.
So you're thinking about making some skillevel 100 item, that needs to be MP orso....
Less than 1/10'th your crafting skill, and still you've only got 2% chance of making a masterpiece
If you're a fecking Grandmaster crafter, all grey things should have a 95% of making an MP, and green things 75%...

Hmm, i think many people have been thinking this for some years now :)

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
You should be able to make a MP for a certain price few plats? And a certain time 1 hour? (for lvl 51 items)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Tower/Keep farming/camping rr10+ setgrps (Hi AE), the time and cash needed to hit LGM in a craft line.

Davejohnson

Banned
i started to list things, realised i got more and more pissed as the pile grew bigger, so i stopped before someone got hurt :_

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom