Rant Thieving gits

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Broke into the garage last night and stole me Monkeybike and mountain bike.
Left golf clubs, bike helmet, RC helicopter, 10 inch Android tablet I had sellotaped to the treadmill and a 200 quid Enduro jacket.
Seems they only wanted wheels, oh and yes moved everything out, may consider 3 ft spike from ceiling when the fuckers come back for the rest.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
kids if they only went after bikes, any new gypo camps in the area?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bring the rest of your valuables out of your garage (you've an tablet in your garage?). Hate to say it but your risk of burglary has just risen massively - they tend to come back within three weeks.

You should be OK after that tho.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Village where my outlaws live had gypsies arrive for a while and the kids attended the local school. They were asking other children what their dad's kept in the garage! :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
leave them a nice trap for if they open the door .. perhaps some knives dropping from the ceiling

Job

Odds of me getting caught by my own cunning trap...100%

Job

Black ,Jewish, pro life immigrants with funny names I suspect

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Saw a guy steal a full basket of Ritter Sport today when I did my grocery shopping. Noticed him filling up his basket near the check-out counter and then walk back into the store. Having worked five years at a supermarket I pretty much knew that no one would buy that amount of chocolate at a normal super market. I was already in line and told the guy behind the counter, as the man walked by me, that he had his entire bag full of chocolates(i saw them in there as he passed me) but he wasn't fast enough to react. The man had his bike ready right outside the store and was gone in a second

- English -

Resident Freddy
I'd suggest atleast stealing a good brand of chocolate

galaxy-chocolate-73320.jpg

Then I remembered you're a Dansker and the best brand is Toms :|

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Most likely you were ripped off by white local lads.As tempting as it is to set up eletrified baths of hydrofluoric acid and barbed wire, you would end up in jail. Best thing is remove all valuables to the house, get a burglar alarm fitted if you've not already got one, and rig a few cameras up in your garage, one down the side of the house, and a couple round the back. Chances are they'll come back. And in greater numbers. Keep a baseball bat handy.

Job

Done most of above, the same thing happened at my Mothers, toerags broke in, two days later another attempt by a long term theif, he was out just two days and they picked him up straight away.
Got himself five years, what a fuckin nugget of a human being.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Burglars are scumbags. Fuck rehabilitation. Lock em up for a long time. The full sentence. 10 years means 10 years, not 5 on good behaviour. Need more prisons? Sell off Trident & keep these bastards off the streets. And get some proper consistent sentencing sorted out. And while we're at it, how the HELL did we get into the situation where that Abu Qatada git can't be ejected from the country?

At least Call-me-Dave has come down on the side of the homeowner for using force against intruders. About effing time.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Burglars are scumbags. Fuck rehabilitation. Lock em up for a long time. The full sentence. 10 years means 10 years, not 5 on good behaviour. Need more prisons? Sell off Trident & keep these bastards off the streets. And get some proper consistent sentencing sorted out.

At least Call-me-Dave has come down on the side of the homeowner for using force against intruders. About effing time.
SEND EM TO AUSTRALIA, Oh wait.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Kenny Everet had it right: put em in a field and bomb the bastards

Job

Not gays presumably.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Attach some paintcans to swing from the ceiling :D Theiving cunts.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
get a burglar alarm fitted.

Nah, just put a fake burglar alarm box on the front of your house - it has the same effect as the real thing without the annoyance of the thing going off all the time only to be ignored by your neighbours - 'cause they're all for shit.

how the HELL did we get into the situation where that Abu Qatada git can't be ejected from the country?

Easy. We've failed to charge him with a criminal offence and kept him in jail for years without charges.

Quite rightly he should be left free to roam wherever he likes.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
But...but....he said some nasty things, and should therefore be locked up forever! Without trial!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Nah, just put a fake burglar alarm box on the front of your house - it has the same effect as the real thing without the annoyance of the thing going off all the time only to be ignored by your neighbours - 'cause they're all for shit.

Easy. We've failed to charge him with a criminal offence and kept him in jail for years without charges.

Quite rightly he should be left free to roam wherever he likes.

As long as he's ONLY roaming. I can't see him staying away from any plots to harm this country or it's people.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As long as he's ONLY roaming. I can't see him staying away from any plots to harm this country or it's people.

In which case - present our evidence, charge him and prosecute.

It couldn't be simpler.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Though they should've charged him with inciting terorism and (So far as I understand what he was up to) recuitment.

Job

Getting overe the pain and looking at new bike, 125 model, the power!
Checks mirror for admiring glances.

Zhen_Hua_124cc_Monkey_Bike_-_Black_2010_Model_lrg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom