thidranki

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
well your incorrect there. ppl hate you for the way you act, the things you do.

ppl hate me cause a RETARD spreaded a lie about me.. so stfu
and since when do you know how i act ingame? :> and you calling bubble a liar and a retard.. well that's just funny :p
the things i do ingame would really make people love me instead... you have to look really long to find a person that helps(well, helped) more strangers in toa than me on my cleric -.-

now please, find me a person that's not your friend, that hates me... i'll be waiting:]

Dorimor1

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
sorry mater, i'm 19, so you missed! xD
and i really dont think my RR5 sorc makes me leet, as RR5 is a very small and easy thing to get as a sorc x) and as this is freddyshouse, and i'm norwegian, and the fact that most of the retards(like yourself!1111111111) in here can't even get the words right - i dont care all that much about grammar.

what is runescape? guess you are a teenage cun*t then, as you played it! self-ownage :<
and whats so bad about digging a bigger hole? means i get more space to make fun of little aggressive retards like you \o/
now, if the hole got deeper, that's something else.

Ok - I think I'll pull out of this before it gets ugly but a few little points..
- I am not a retard.
- You are a retard.
- I have never played Runescape
- I am not a teenager
- I am not the aggressive one here, just look at your posts.
- No one agrees with you
- No one cares what you think, not even your mother.
- Stop trying to act leet, this thread has already backfired on you several times.
- You are a mentaly challenge, problematic, self-centered, no lifed, anti social retard.

Goodbye.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Ok - I think I'll pull out of this before it gets ugly

good thinking,

i'm still pinching myself do people like that actually still exist, people like that make me wish euthanasia was legal.

Dorimor1

Banned
Kalidur said:
good thinking,

i'm still pinching myself do people like that actually still exist, people like that make me wish euthanasia was legal.

Lol - sorry I had to say that

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
and since when do you know how i act ingame? :> and you calling bubble a liar and a retard.. well that's just funny :p
the things i do ingame would really make people love me instead... you have to look really long to find a person that helps(well, helped) more strangers in toa than me on my cleric -.-

now please, find me a person that's not your friend, that hates me... i'll be waiting:]

kalidur?,dorimor?

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Quick explination for you, Cuddlebunny, as you use the word so much and yourself said you didnt know the meaning.

Dictionary.com said:
i·ro·ny Audio pronunciation of "irony" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies

1. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit1.
1. Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs: “Hyde noted the irony of Ireland's copying the nation she most hated” (Richard Kain).
2. An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity. See Usage Note at ironic.
3. Dramatic irony.
4. Socratic irony.

When you call some a tard' or stupid, as you do in every single one of your posts it seems, then somebody says how ironic that post was, they are basicly saying that its funny you should call people all these names as you are the stupid tard'. I really have no idea why people are posting so many replies to this thread, to make you look stupid(er?), you seem to do a bloody good job by yourself.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
this is funny xD
dorimor, you suck... bigtime! "oh u is so antisocial u hav no life ur mom dnt luv u" :p fucking pathetic.. is that the best you could do? o_O
even gamah insult people better than that! :O
i love this thread:D

and i know what irony is, i was just unsure of usage in diffrent forms of it..
retards!
you suck
i rock
you loose
i win

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
this is funny xD
dorimor, you suck... bigtime! "oh u is so antisocial u hav no life ur mom dnt luv u" :p fucking pathetic.. is that the best you could do? o_O
even gamah insult people better than that! :O
i love this thread:D

and i know what irony is, i was just unsure of usage in diffrent forms of it..
retards!
you suck
i rock
you loose
i win

spoken like a true retard

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Yes, you win at posting on a forum.
yaaay :clap: :bazbeer:

Kalidur said:
just shoot the bitch for me and i'll sign anything you want
so.. even a contract which will say that everything you own will be mine? :p

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
so.. even a contract which will say that everything you own will be mine? :p

yeah i own 4 butch women from Prisoner Cell block H that take turns abusing retardbunny, your more than welcome to them ;)

they all come with facial hair as slandered, and abuse retardbunny out of facial hair envy.....

Dorimor1

Banned
Looks like CuddleBunny is running out of ideas. Ah well - lets stup humiliating her guys, she is already been hurt enough

CuddleFucker! said:
self-ownage :<

:(

Let this thread die before he/she/it gets a stroke.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
actually i was out with a friend x)

i never run out of ideas...

it's quite amusing how nobody understands that i'm actually just having fun :p
i'm such a good taunter \o/

and kaldiur; about that women abuse facial hair wannabe-funny stuff - atleast i'm getting some:m00:
little retardboy :)

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
I really think you should re-do your sig, i think this one will suite you better

Retarded as of 10'th November 05 (maybe birth will do here nicely)
Iseeyou - ML9 RR5L3 scout
Morimdiu - ML8 RR5Lx sorc
Morimdin - Paladin
Rejuvenating - ML10 RR4Lx CuddleBunny
Benn Dover - arti thief
+15 more Morimdxx's

I cant say its been a pleasure posting here with you, but i will admit you have made a lasting impression. I must hate you and leave you now.....

Dorimor1

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
actually i was out with a friend x)

i never run out of ideas...

it's quite amusing how nobody understands that i'm actually just having fun :p
i'm such a good taunter \o/

and kaldiur; about that women abuse facial hair wannabe-funny stuff - atleast i'm getting some:m00:
little retardboy :)

Sorry I had to come back to say this..

You are just having fun? What the fuck is that about, calling people tards and taking the piss out of people is not 'fun', people like you who think you can say what you like because you are hidden behind a computer are just one of those little shits in life - that will one day so it at the wrong time, to the wrong person, and god knows what is gonig to happen.

One day I hope this will happen to you - then maybe you will get it into your head.

And yes you are a good taunter, want a medal? Do you consider taunting as a good aspect of life, well I am not suprised, you are young and inexperienced on this stuff.

Got attention now?

Fucking hell, I can't believe that I once was (and probably still am) in the same guild as you, it just shows what some people do when they think that they need nothing to do with people anymore, a good example of this is when you quit a job, and tell the boss that you hate him and that he sucks (a better example of this would be Wednesday's Simpsons episode if anyone saw it)

I'd like to see the day you will come back, lets see who is on your side then

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Sorry I had to come back to say this..

You are just having fun? What the fuck is that about, calling people tards and taking the piss out of people is not 'fun', people like you who think you can say what you like because you are hidden behind a computer are just one of those little shits in life - that will one day so it at the wrong time, to the wrong person, and god knows what is gonig to happen.

One day I hope this will happen to you - then maybe you will get it into your head.

And yes you are a good taunter, want a medal? Do you consider taunting as a good aspect of life, well I am not suprised, you are young and inexperienced on this stuff.

Got attention now?

Fucking hell, I can't believe that I once was (and probably still am) in the same guild as you, it just shows what some people do when they think that they need nothing to do with people anymore, a good example of this is when you quit a job, and tell the boss that you hate him and that he sucks (a better example of this would be Wednesday's Simpsons episode if anyone saw it)

I'd like to see the day you will come back, lets see who is on your side then
now you made me laugh :>
me making small and harmless comments - then you get all serious and stuff.. it's friggin hillarious :D
i can be nice if i want, and the oposite - if i want...

the first post in this thread(by me) was ment as irony, cause what i wrote prettymuch sums up all posts in this section into one little one - then someone(dont remember who) started flaming cause they failed to see the point, then i just kept on going :>:m00:

Dorimor1

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
now you made me laugh :>
me making small and harmless comments - then you get all serious and stuff.. it's friggin hillarious :D
i can be nice if i want, and the oposite - if i want...

the first post in this thread(by me) was ment as irony, cause what i wrote prettymuch sums up all posts in this section into one little one - then someone(dont remember who) started flaming cause they failed to see the point, then i just kept on going :>:m00:

Small and 'harmless' to you may not be the same as others.. you will learn

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Small and 'harmless' to you may not be the same as others.. you will learn
to bad for the others that i dont care xD
if someone gets insultet from a comment from a stranger on a forum they got some real issues :eek:
and as for the comment about "hiding behind computer" etc. olol xD come say hi2u irl and i'll tell you to your face that you are a retard instead.. (i'm sure you are thinking "yeah right" now - but i'm not a skinny little chicken who is afraid of everyone irl etc. and no, i'm not a macho m0f0 who does a car on the bench or something lame like that..)

anyways, gtg <3 c u l8r

Dorimor1

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
to bad for the others that i dont care xD
if someone gets insultet from a comment from a stranger on a forum they got some real issues :eek:
and as for the comment about "hiding behind computer" etc. olol xD come say hi2u irl and i'll tell you to your face that you are a retard instead.. (i'm sure you are thinking "yeah right" now - but i'm not a skinny little chicken who is afraid of everyone irl etc. and no, i'm not a macho m0f0 who does a car on the bench or something lame like that..)

anyways, gtg <3 c u l8r

Thats exactly what I am thinking.

Cya.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
i'm not a skinny little chicken

yeah i know, your a fat pig suffering with severe skin and bowel disorder.

do you know what you really are, your the morning after a spicy curry the night before, you are a bloated shit fly right after a meal fit for a king shit fly....

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Kalidur said:

do you know what you really are, your the morning after a spicy curry the night before, you are a bloated shit fly right after a meal fit for a king shit fly....
atleast i am something, unlike you :m00:
and i'm not fat, i'm average really...

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
atleast i am something, unlike you :m00:
and i'm not fat, i'm average really...

You seem to flame simply for the reason you can.
Which is disapointing really cos when you actually post something relevant I find myself agreeing with you more often than not.
But pointless flaming is just boring.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:

Im gonna say the same thing to you that I said to Cuddlebunny.
See above for info.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
someone started, and i just replied :< but i agree, this thread is really loosing quality, so i wont post anymore in it ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom