thidranki

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
i went to thid today
then i got killed
then i killed some stuff
omg! DAOC SUX OMG ADD CHEAT ZERG NOOB BUFF TOA CATACOMBS STRAFE LAGG LOS ABUSE!

now that i covered the basics you lot dont need to make a new thread, about this crap that people give fuckall about, each damn day :<

Dorimor1

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
wow, you must be leet since you can post such a leet reply..
tard.

Wow, you must be sooooo leet, making a thread to look really c00l, and now insulting others, grats!

You are the tard here, now go away, or play your shitty wizz and let the mids roll you.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
i went to thid today
then i got killed
then i killed some stuff
omg! DAOC SUX OMG ADD CHEAT ZERG NOOB BUFF TOA CATACOMBS STRAFE LAGG LOS ABUSE!

now that i covered the basics you lot dont need to make a new thread, about this crap that people give fuckall about, each damn day :<

come on cuddle, you said more then 1 time that you was quitting daoc, then why do you keep whining at these forums ? , take your shit somewhere else, we dont wanna read whine thread after whine thread after whine thread all day long.

Retard

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
hehe. never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesnt die!

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
lol, Dont trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesnt die!:touch:

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Forget them last two posts, some reason couldnt use the reply thing and tried again. pointless in trying, im a gimp with finding way round websites hehe. Nearely as pointless as this thread

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Mordenaar said:
I know a joke which belong to that :p

what would happen if the earth would go 30 times faster then it is going now? :p

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Mordenaar said:

lol i deleted my post or it would have made more sence

i posted before necromania that its prolly her time of month....

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Wow, you must be sooooo leet, making a thread to look really c00l, and now insulting others, grats!

You are the tard here, now go away, or play your shitty wizz and let the mids roll you.

try not using half of my reply next time

i dont have a wizz

i dont play daoc

get some insult skills, newb

Dorimor1 said:
'And again we enter the valley of death, but we shall fear no evil for we are the baddest motherfuckers in the valley.'

"ok"

necrogay said:
come on cuddle, you said more then 1 time that you was quitting daoc, then why do you keep whining at these forums ? , take your shit somewhere else, we dont wanna read whine thread after whine thread after whine thread all day long.

Retard

you never was a smart one... i'l try and make it simple for you;
i only said i quit daoc one time, and i did.
i dont keep whining on these forums, it was irony
you do want to read whine thread after whine thread after whine thread all day long, that's why you come here.
i'm not a bragger, but i can quite honestly say that i think i'm more intelligent than you are. i mean, dude... a comma after a questionmark? what is that shit? and not once have i seen you actually get it when someone is beeing ironic..... you are one sad little girl:touch:

CuddleBunny!

Banned
and for the record, i'm unsure of the useage of the word "irony" so that might not make to much sense.. but wootleheck

Dorimor1

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
try not using half of my reply next time

i dont have a wizz

i dont play daoc

get some insult skills, newb

Strong insults, I guess its that time of the month.
And yes you do have a wizard, I saw him in Thidranki, something like Morimdinnshit. Oh you quitted, thats so sad to here, is it your 5th time now? And if you don't play DAoC, then just don't spout your crap here.

Insult 'skills'? Lol, you make me laugh - really pathetic, go back to school and get some manners.

No one cares what you think, so please go back to your hole.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Strong insults, I guess its that time of the month.
And yes you do have a wizard, I saw him in Thidranki, something like Morimdinnshit. Oh you quitted, thats so sad to here, is it your 5th time now? And if you don't play DAoC, then just don't spout your crap here.

Insult 'skills'? Lol, you make me laugh - really pathetic, go back to school and get some manners.

No one cares what you think, so please go back to your hole.
actually it's my first time, and it's almost 2 months since i played daoc now -.-
only wizz i have is a level 21 in rogs, deep in poc cause i was gonna PL it sometime... recon i aint played for atleast 3 months..
what a fucking retard.
you really need to learn to be leet, before you try... you just make a fool out of yourself
and i dont have a "hole" that i can go back to, sorry.. i live in a house.
and it seems to me you care what i think, cause you are making alot of trouble about it.

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
actually it's my first time, and it's almost 2 months since i played daoc now -.-
only wizz i have is a level 21 in rogs, deep in poc cause i was gonna PL it sometime... recon i aint played for atleast 3 months..
what a fucking retard.
you really need to learn to be leet, before you try... you just make a fool out of yourself
and it seems to me you care what i think, cause you are making alot of trouble about it.

omg you take the word retard to a whole new level, retard just doesnt do justice to your predicament, i doubt the english language even has a slang word vulgar enough to describe you.

and you call yourself cuddlebunny....... retarded, mentaly unstable, acne covered teenage confusion would suite you more.

yeah but, not but, yeah but, no but your all retards is how i picture you........

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Kalidur said:
omg you take the word retard to a whole new level, retard just doesnt do justice to your predicament, i doubt the english language even has a slang word vulgar enough to describe you.

and you call yourself cuddlebunny....... retarded, mentaly unstable, acne covered teenage confusion would suite you more.

yeah but, not but, yeah but, no but your all retards is how i picture you........
ok, mr myrmidon.

CuddleBunny! said:
care.exe.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
you do know that everything you get by making this moan thread is giving everyone in IRL a big laugh ?

and no i dont think your more intelligent then me ( i might not spell the UK language well, as im not from the U.K fucktard)

now go home and hug your mother, and tell her everyone ingame hates you. and she will prolly tell you " whats the point ? , i hate you too"

CuddleBunny!

Banned
necromania said:
you do know that everything you get by making this moan thread is giving everyone in IRL a big laugh ?

and no i dont think your more intelligent then me ( i might not spell the UK language well, as im not from the U.K fucktard)

now go home and hug your mother, and tell her everyone ingame hates you. and she will prolly tell you " whats the point ? , i hate you too"
i am not from the uk either, and i didnt ask if you think i am more intelligent than you
i am home
my mom is at work, so i can't hug her now.
my mom dosent hate me.
and you are still a retard, allways was and allways will be

and for the record, everyone ingame dosent hate me, infact i bet there is more people that "hate" you than me ;o

and pip, you shouldnt speak, cause you are like the king of the retards :fluffle:

Dorimor1

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:
what a fucking retard.

I am not writing because I care - but I am pissed off. Insulting others the way you do isn't really doing any good for yourself, I could take this piss out of you in many ways, like the fact that your grammar and spelling is inadequat, you are a retarded, attention-seeking little prick, who likes to think they are leet because he/she/it has a RR5 Sorc.

How do I need learn to be leet? Unlike 13 year olds (like yourself) I don't want to sound leet, and I am not the fool here, just look at everyone else's replies? No one agrees with you, you are just digging a bigger hole for yourself really so how about you fuck off and go play Runescape with your other teenage buddies.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
CuddleBunny! said:
i am not from the uk either, and i didnt ask if you think i am more intelligent than you
i am home
my mom is at work, so i can't hug her now.
my mom dosent hate me.
and you are still a retard, allways was and allways will be

and for the record, everyone ingame dosent hate me, infact i bet there is more people that "hate" you than me ;o

and pip, you shouldnt speak, cause you are like the king of the retards :fluffle:

well your incorrect there. ppl hate you for the way you act, the things you do.

ppl hate me cause a RETARD spreaded a lie about me.. so stfu

Dorimor1

Banned
Kalidur said:

Didn't see this post - but exactly what I am trying to say, have a rep point.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
I am not writing because I care - but I am pissed off. Insulting others the way you do isn't really doing any good for yourself, I could take this piss out of you in many ways, like the fact that your grammar and spelling is inadequat, you are a retarded, attention-seeking little prick, who likes to think they are leet because he/she/it has a RR5 Sorc.

How do I need learn to be leet? Unlike 13 year olds (like yourself) I don't want to sound leet, and I am not the fool here, just look at everyone else's replies? No one agrees with you, you are just digging a bigger hole for yourself really so how about you fuck off and go play Runescape with your other teenage buddies.
sorry mater, i'm 19, so you missed! xD
and i really dont think my RR5 sorc makes me leet, as RR5 is a very small and easy thing to get as a sorc x) and as this is freddyshouse, and i'm norwegian, and the fact that most of the retards(like yourself!1111111111) in here can't even get the words right - i dont care all that much about grammar.

what is runescape? guess you are a teenage cun*t then, as you played it! self-ownage :<
and whats so bad about digging a bigger hole? means i get more space to make fun of little aggressive retards like you \o/
now, if the hole got deeper, that's something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom