thidranki

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Now now children. Are you squabling again? I not gonna allow this type of thing on my new forum you know :touch: .

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
CuddleBunny! said:
someone started, and i just replied :< but i agree, this thread is really loosing quality, so i wont post anymore in it ;o

fuk me your blind aint ya, you started it we all finished it, get your facts strainght Bint.

you cant randomly insult people in posts without getting some retaliation, and dont go blaming other people for things you started

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Rookiescot said:
Im gonna say the same thing to you that I said to Cuddlebunny.
See above for info.

i dont flame for the reason of flaming, did you actually read from page 1 and see how things unfolded, please before you make such a bold statement do a bit of research, see how this was all instigated.

See calling someone a retard is for me on the same level as calling someone disable, we would all frown upon someone being called disable as a means of putting someonw down and i see there no difference in calling someone a retard.

If your going to use words such as retard, irony find out what they really mean and not what you lot think they mean.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
come on cuddle, you said more then 1 time that you was quitting daoc, then why do you keep whining at these forums ? , take your shit somewhere else, we dont wanna read whine thread after whine thread after whine thread all day long.

Retard

lol necromania wassup mate, u playin thid?
wat r u on excal now?
teh hibbie menta or u gone mid?

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
The way I see everyone in here deserves a care hug from Cuddles :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom