Thidranki, why is the keep in the middle ??

C

Chenuba

For at least a month Albion has occupied the keep in Thidranki BG.
How come that neither Hibs or Mids try to take the keep sometimes ?
As it is now, the keep is base for albs running to HTK and MTK and get ganked or gank those who are there.
I remember when we took the keep once, the best keep raid I've ever been in (with my alt). A siege that took 2.5 hours before the defence had to give up to us and that's only because of the rams getting there.
HIBS AND MIDS, plz try and take the keep in Thidranki now and then, running back and forth between keep and TKs is, BOOOOORING.
Take it in the middle of the night or at anytime, just take it so we can try to take it back.

L

lure

Because they cant mohahahaha!! :D

We defend it like a gang of Avatars :)
I any1 have meet my Alt Aresia they can tell u she kick ass! :)

Hib did a good atempt yesterday but it failed
mid did some average attempt a few days ago

Come raid it so we alb can have a challenge and retake it :)

S

snite

No its cuz that alb can outnumber mid 3-1 and hib 8-1
so its not like u are good or anything if it had been 1-1 then it could have been a fair fight

but alb only get out when they are like 3-1

L

Lessurl

I was in the biggest group of hibs i've seen in the thid for ages the other day. We thought, right, lets get this keep. All went ok till a force of albs at least 3 times our size hit us from behind when we were at the doors.
How are we supposed to compete against those numbers? This was the most hibs we'd mustered in there for a while yet still there were more albs.
My point is, why bother trying when there is no chance of taking it? I wasted some valuable time that i could have spent getting my main slightly closer to 50 or been at the pub.

I remember when hibs used to have the keep, we had a force smaller than the attacking one defending the keep during each attempted raid. The raid attempt had a chance (and one eventually succeded) and was far more fun for both sides as you didn't know who was going to prevail till the very end when a good ae mez combined with a nice guard pop would finally turn them away.

So what i'm saying is, why don't you albs take a break for a day, play with your lego (j/k) or go down the pub and let us hibs have it back. I promise you will have a lot more fun in thid.

E

Ekg

I have heard that the albs logg all there chars in the keep and then when a raid is on they play with 'em.... And i know now that thats really what they do... a few days ago the hibs tried to take the keep... in the beginning there where like 3-4 albs in the keep but after a 30-40 min they where almost 3-1 albs in the keep...

How do you suppose where are going to take the keep if the defenders allways are around 30 ppl??

E

Exiled

because i havent lvl'ed up enough yet to come and take some revenge and anger out :D

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Exiled
because i havent lvl'ed up enough yet to come and take some revenge and anger out :D

Coming to a BG near you m8. Runway got loads of arrows he has to use on something ;)

H

healer_mcheal

about albs login inside thats true.. once when we took it i killed 4 albs login in

P

pez

What i don't get is in the early days of the bg it seemed like midguard seemed to be the most powerful and the hibs could atleast put out a decent force and take the keep occasionally, i lvled out of thid last week because i was getting bored of rezzing alb tk campers who got too close since there was not alot else to do.

What i'm trying to say is alb didn't always have such an overwhelming advantage, have hibs and mids just got bored with it or they lvl out quicker or what?

O

old.Atrox

I belive the answer is in the numbers.
Mids/hibs have loads of targets, so we are out of Thid faster then you Albs, while you albs have to strangle and share the few mids/hibs stil in there :(

P

pez

yeah i think you might be right there.

I used to wander off on my own in the hope of being backstabbed, atleast that way i could fight.

J

Jarrax

Originally posted by pez
What i don't get is in the early days of the bg it seemed like midguard seemed to be the most powerful and the hibs could atleast put out a decent force and take the keep occasionally, i lvled out of thid last week because i was getting bored of rezzing alb tk campers who got too close since there was not alot else to do.

What i'm trying to say is alb didn't always have such an overwhelming advantage, have hibs and mids just got bored with it or they lvl out quicker or what?

Read the various replys from mid/hib on this thread, and put yourself in their shoes. Theres only so much time/effort someone is willing to spend throwing themselves against upgraded doors to find a massive force zerging from behind whilst large numbers log-on inside the keep.

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Chenuba

Coming to a BG near you m8. Runway got loads of arrows he has to use on something ;)

might as well be me cause i aint gonna stop anyother way :clap: i have an oversized nutcracker and a toothpick with your (and 30% of albs) name on it:touch: :twak:

O

ormorof

Originally posted by Chenuba
For at least a month Albion has occupied the keep in Thidranki BG.
How come that neither Hibs or Mids try to take the keep sometimes ?

if you would care to check the BG you'll see that atm hib controls the keep and have ganked us albs an uncountable amount of times ;)

C

Chenuba

To ormorof

If you take a look on the date, my post was made that's 4 days ago now, when I make this post. So that's 3 days after my initial post was made.
I'll repeat myself from the "Lazy albs" thread in this forum.
Grats and might I add, about time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom