Thidranki Event?

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
then if it go's well back to dyvet and no master enforcer for penguin w/o my bard <poke>

killerpen9uin

Banned
With you barding im suprised hes got any kills at all rly

I like you Jesmin but I think comments like that are uncalled for just because you and LC don't like him. I've played with tons of bards on Limors and he's the best out of all of them, and trust me, mezzing on Limors is miles harder than on Dyvet. It's not like you mezz 4-5 people and get no adds, Limors is ruthless and Trait plays at the highest level when he plays with me in Thid.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
I like you Jesmin but I think comments like that are uncalled for just because you and LC don't like him. I've played with tons of bards on Limors and he's the best out of all of them, and trust me, mezzing on Limors is miles harder than on Dyvet. It's not like you mezz 4-5 people and get no adds, Limors is ruthless and Trait plays at the highest level when he plays with me in Thid.

tbh dori you have really lost your head ...... thid never will be the highest level ...... freeshards is a higher level of play than thid because you dont get the /level 20 roggers casting in 4 seconds ..... mezzing adds isnt going to be fucking hard and aslong as you keep moving and not standing there like a prat there isnt much you cant take in thid ........ you 2 doods suck .... go play at 50 and show us your real eleet skillz (or a lack of)

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie

I know wot limors is like m8, i played there for 500 or so kills barding so i got the general idea, its not that much harder than dyvet, still the same people in rogs, theres just more of them. I dont hate trait, dont rly like him either but he posts things like that at other people so why its uncalled for i have no idea.

Logi

Part of the furniture
lol Killer... Xarena played a bard before Traitin was there, we duo'd as Druid and Bard.. we made not 500 kills -.- we made around 1000+ and that was in the time where thidranki in limors was Over over crowded.. so thats misjudged comment of u aswell.

nothing personal Alex <3

Boa

Fledgling Freddie
wtf is limors and dyvet? and killerpenguin, u take a game to serious.. get a life man..

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
wtf is limors and dyvet? and killerpenguin, u take a game to serious.. get a life man..

limors is the gimp name for the german cluster, dyvet is the UK cluster

ttt

Banned
landing a mezz on 4-5 people is no harder than landing it on 3 fg's in thid as on hib = insta amnesia = insta win mezz = insta 24 free kills

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaapklrp[e re-ot=- o g5

try45 6 tg hfgd 5 5
tr 65 678

32532k;lfm v 'ldgf l]r;] ;;d ls][; lsc

There , now wasnt that more interestin to read then the drivel comin out of Dori's mouth :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
landing a mezz on 4-5 people is no harder than landing it on 3 fg's in thid as on hib = insta amnesia = insta win mezz = insta 24 free kills

aye live aleven said in thid once your mezzed your mezzed, once your stunned your stunned with the lack of hp's even the bm stun with an assist train on you = insta kill, no purge or Det to make things interesting ...... get real guys, your lack of skills is an absolute joke

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaapklrp[e re-ot=- o g5

try45 6 tg hfgd 5 5
tr 65 678

32532k;lfm v 'ldgf l]r;] ;;d ls][; lsc

There , now wasnt that more interestin to read then the drivel comin out of Dori's mouth :D

yes. nuff said haha

killerpen9uin

Banned
I do agree with you Zala that Trait didn't play on Limors when we first started playing but I still think he's a good bard ;)

<3 you too ^^

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
yes. nuff said haha

i miss u sean :(

come back to dyvet :D oh wait, u cant...

BECAUSE GOA'S HAMPSTER AND JANITOR HAVE FECKED UP THE BILLING PAGE AND PEOPLE CANT RENEW THIER SUBS...

sorry just had to get that in there..

killerpen9uin

Banned
Unfortunatly 'Sparklehorse' I have also been a victim of this, my subs ran out yesturday and I cannot renew. Doesn't matter too much tho as I will be on holiday and thus unable to play until Saturday. However Sunday/Monday would have been nice to play especially as Sunday is the best day for Limors ;)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunatly 'Sparklehorse' I have also been a victim of this, my subs ran out yesturday and I cannot renew. Doesn't matter too much tho as I will be on holiday and thus unable to play until Saturday. However Sunday/Monday would have been nice to play especially as Sunday is the best day for Limors ;)

or because that stage you will be shaking like a crackhead going cold turkey after 4 weeks?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
they said it shuld be up again by next wednesday...

note the "should" and also the NEXT wednesday , not THIS wednesday

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
lol lol LC cudnt hack Limors zergs so dont gimme that bullshit Xareena, only Killer has conquered their... and as for the insta amnesia = you win mess = you get free kills, tell that to xareena loosing mess all the time to my mincer, your skills are none exsistent only thing you good at is leaving your group to die..... and as for your infil good job chaining casters with RS and thanks for the many rps i got off you on my warden....

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol lol LC cudnt hack Limors zergs so dont gimme that bullshit Xareena, only Killer has conquered their... and as for the insta amnesia = you win mess = you get free kills, tell that to xareena loosing mess all the time to my mincer, your skills are none exsistent only thing you good at is leaving your group to die..... and as for your infil good job chaining casters with RS and thanks for the many rps i got off you on my warden....

mate its not hard to win mezz vs a bard when you pop out of stealth behind them hit mezz dd dd you fuckin nonce

Logi

Part of the furniture
rofl........

i started playing a mincer on limors cluster, damn they easy class. Nothing hard bout... so far i havent lost a mezz against anyone, its quite easy, and i dont even have stealth... especially when ur single mezz is a Pulse mezz, simply push mezz, hide behind rock, w8 a few seconds, come back out and tada u mezzed, u have 3 insta's aswell... and who are u to judge Trait, u werent even there where me and Xarena were actually killing quite big numbers of enemies, if i didnt clear the video's i made for space i could have shown you. And tbh.. u can ask Alex if this all was true cuz he grped with us a few times aswell

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie

Traitin, my skills go way beyond urs, always have done so we dont rly need to go into that, mincer beating bard to mez isn't exactly hard, but maybe ur retarded enuff to think that its skills. LC on limors? me and zala played there as bard/druid, killer plays an eld in a fg zerging things, all it is having the dedication to keep playing there, hes acheived wot i couldn't do i suppose, sit there for 4 hours a night killing people in rogs in a fg, gratz to him, he plays for fun, thats wot he finds fun. As for your warden, i have no idea who it is, but playing a shield tank with shield love is hardly something to brag about, specially wen its a warden lol.

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
ive been in thid start 2 finish bud.... i know it aint hard to win a mess, im merely saying due to whicheva newb posted that abrds are easymode... and im also defending myself when xareena having ago not judging her...

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
lol i dont even play a warden nooblet.... hahaha god your dense when i even gloat over my chara their... ooh and nearly everyone knows of her their, guess your just another newb their though... and your skills have never been good enough to compare to me... i seem to remember beating you/zala/mongo's hero and gainging 3 solo kills for it... i mean i think the german thid peeps are shit... but comparing them to LC their actually good players, Xareena, you talk about Killer sitting at a comp for 4 hours a nyt killing roglords, when thats all you did, any proper group that came along and you were dead, as proved my clueless with the master BD's, but then again TS kicked your arse 9/10 times even with you running more then us.... to say you hav skills makes me laugh, your just an average player who ran with a decent healer n didnt die due to it so obviously u win after 15 mins...
well most of the time against rogs...

Logi

Part of the furniture
trait... ur being stupid... re-read ur other post... damn

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
im hardly just gonna take shit from people who are jealous of what i have acomplished

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lol i dont even play a warden nooblet.... hahaha god your dense when i even gloat over my chara their... ooh and nearly everyone knows of her their, guess your just another newb their though... and your skills have never been good enough to compare to me... i seem to remember beating you/zala/mongo's hero and gainging 3 solo kills for it... i mean i think the german thid peeps are shit... but comparing them to LC their actually good players, Xareena, you talk about Killer sitting at a comp for 4 hours a nyt killing roglords, when thats all you did, any proper group that came along and you were dead, as proved my clueless with the master BD's, but then again TS kicked your arse 9/10 times even with you running more then us.... to say you hav skills makes me laugh, your just an average player who ran with a decent healer n didnt die due to it so obviously u win after 15 mins...

:fluffle: there there traiten ....... whats it like sleeping in that mental hospital with thugs everynight?

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie

you beat me and mongo (who had a 6 month break, ask any1 in LC about that) on ur mincer.. gratz i guess, zala wasn't there. My LC grp did kill roglings, but not for 4 hours a night for 3 months lol, im not having ago at alex, hes a nice guy and all but thats wot hes done basically. Aleven will back me up wen i say that LC >> Clueless for skills, but they had BD's to make up for there lack of skills. as for an average player with a decent healer, without boosting my ego id say i was above average but still, we had an awesome healer with zala, none can deny that but who kept zala alive wen he was getting attacked.. me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom