Thidranki Event?

ttt

Banned
since thidranki has been inactive for so long, i was thinking if it was time to start a little event for a night or two if anyone would be up for it, reckon we could get LC Clueless and maybe some other guilds out if anyone actually still read this section? also would like if i could see some old faces like Eeeekamouse and Xehz. but would anyone be up for this at all or just a waste of time? :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
thidranki is dead ,k thx.
If you wanna have some fun in thid, roll a toon on Limors

Logi

Part of the furniture
could be fun, but seeing the reactions, i dont think that event will be a succes :p ill be playing rvr on ma Champ anyways!

/Ane

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
could be fun, but seeing the reactions, i dont think that event will be a succes :p ill be playing rvr on ma Champ anyways!

/Ane

no1 wants you anyway you suck my ballz xD

ttt

Banned
thidranki is dead ,k thx.
If you wanna have some fun in thid, roll a toon on Limors
is that a yes or a no? i made it on this forum to ask people if they would still be up for it on Dyvet, not getting brap from randoms mkay? :>

aika

Can't get enough of FH
is that a yes or a no? i made it on this forum to ask people if they would still be up for it on Dyvet, not getting brap from randoms mkay? :>

but would anyone be up for this at all or just a waste of time?

read what you wrote, then read what I wrote, then think, then reply.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
Good Idea Logi, Don't Worry bout these horrible peeps ( im so nice) :D id be up for it sure i can remember where i put my accounts details somewherez

Id re-new my Eu account and come have a final bash at thid was always a laugh hehe

Shadow.

ttt

Banned
read what you wrote, then read what I wrote, then think, then reply.
ive been thinking, and i came to a conclusion that it would be better if the replies came from actual people who plays thid, cares about it, and doesnt come in this thread to whine :>

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Id be up for that, my wiz was 12 kills short of master soldier :(

Flintlock

Banned
Sounds a bit silly if you ask me. Why the hell don't you head over to the US servers and own the damn things. You will surely be kings there - all of you. Why waste your time here?

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
since thidranki has been inactive for so long, i was thinking if it was time to start a little event for a night or two if anyone would be up for it, reckon we could get LC Clueless and maybe some other guilds out if anyone actually still read this section? also would like if i could see some old faces like Eeeekamouse and Xehz. but would anyone be up for this at all or just a waste of time? :)

Id love 2 c this happen, always thought thid was a very under rated part of the game very quick & always constant, well used to be :(

Logi

Part of the furniture
1) cba to lvl another 50 toon
2) Crafting will kill my life
3) I dont know anyone there

:<

ttt

Banned
Sounds a bit silly if you ask me. Why the hell don't you head over to the US servers and own the damn things. You will surely be kings there - all of you. Why waste your time here?
paying my old alb subs
rolling a new realm
getting cash
i got several thid alts here with high title kills as i like to play :)
if you can clear up thid and make it more active and play with/against old enemies/friends then i cant see why anyone should move, we like it here, or atleast i do,

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
paying my old alb subs
rolling a new realm
getting cash
i got several thid alts here with high title kills as i like to play :)
if you can clear up thid and make it more active and play with/against old enemies/friends then i cant see why anyone should move, we like it here, or atleast i do,

since no one checks it to report anyone, mightswell make thid a dueling grounds now, not like u can effectivly farm rp anyway ;p

bring ya bots ^^

Pswoevgia

Banned
Sounds like a good idea Aleven. I have an idea where most of the Clueless peeps are but I think they are pretty much settled on new servers now or just quit the game completely. Good luck getting a Thid event going though to be honest I doubt it would work. Sure, I'd love to come but I don't think it will get me the 100 or so deathblows my Cabalist needs for Battle Enforcer. Anyway, I'm too busy playing Limors/Thid (Eld has 17,600 at the moment). If you can get loads to come, then count me in, nothing beats old Dyvet Thid!

Ps. I have Xehz on MSN and I don't think he'd renew, he doesn't come on too often anyway but I will e-mail him and see what I can do.

/Killerpenguin

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
LETS GET THIS ORGANISED.... or has it already :)....................... my wariror will give any tank a good duel :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom