Thidranki Event?

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by ttt, Jul 9, 2007.

1. ttt

ttt Banned

since thidranki has been inactive for so long, i was thinking if it was time to start a little event for a night or two if anyone would be up for it, reckon we could get LC Clueless and maybe some other guilds out if anyone actually still read this section? also would like if i could see some old faces like Eeeekamouse and Xehz. but would anyone be up for this at all or just a waste of time? :)

2. Minidk

Minidk Loyal Freddie

lol Thid is death!! R.I.P:worthy:

3. aika

aika Can't get enough of FH

thidranki is dead ,k thx.
    If you wanna have some fun in thid, roll a toon on Limors

4. Logi

Logi Part of the furniture

could be fun, but seeing the reactions, i dont think that event will be a succes :p ill be playing rvr on ma Champ anyways!

/Ane

5. Sean

Sean Fledgling Freddie

no1 wants you anyway you suck my ballz xD

6. ttt

ttt Banned

is that a yes or a no? i made it on this forum to ask people if they would still be up for it on Dyvet, not getting brap from randoms mkay? :>

7. aika

aika Can't get enough of FH

read what you wrote, then read what I wrote, then think, then reply.

8. shadowofthenight

shadowofthenight Fledgling Freddie

Good Idea Logi, Don't Worry bout these horrible peeps ( im so nice) :D id be up for it sure i can remember where i put my accounts details somewherez

Id re-new my Eu account and come have a final bash at thid was always a laugh hehe

Shadow.

9. ttt

ttt Banned

ive been thinking, and i came to a conclusion that it would be better if the replies came from actual people who plays thid, cares about it, and doesnt come in this thread to whine :>

10. knighthood

knighthood Fledgling Freddie

Ill roll a /lvl 20 ice therg if u want :p

11. ttt

ttt Banned

that's the closest you get to a templated toon so sure

12. shadowofthenight

what are the names of your toons TTT ?

13. ttt

ttt Banned

<gets list> Aleven/Alevenzz Deathstriker Doomschild Deathztriker Poisonbladezs Poisonbladez but i guess the first name was enough

14. Logi

lol ^^

15. shadowofthenight

hehe :) Hello cool to see u on de forums.................again :p

16. Sparklehorse

Sparklehorse Fledgling Freddie

until a mod see's that post listing his chars ofc

17. Azonic

Azonic Loyal Freddie

Id be up for that, my wiz was 12 kills short of master soldier :(

18. Flintlock

Flintlock Banned

Sounds a bit silly if you ask me. Why the hell don't you head over to the US servers and own the damn things. You will surely be kings there - all of you. Why waste your time here?

19. Lecathar

Lecathar Fledgling Freddie

Id love 2 c this happen, always thought thid was a very under rated part of the game very quick & always constant, well used to be :(

20. Logi

1) cba to lvl another 50 toon
    2) Crafting will kill my life
    3) I dont know anyone there

:<

21. ttt

ttt Banned

paying my old alb subs
    rolling a new realm
    getting cash
    i got several thid alts here with high title kills as i like to play :)
    if you can clear up thid and make it more active and play with/against old enemies/friends then i cant see why anyone should move, we like it here, or atleast i do,

22. knighthood

since no one checks it to report anyone, mightswell make thid a dueling grounds now, not like u can effectivly farm rp anyway ;p

bring ya bots ^^

23. snoepie

snoepie Fledgling Freddie

j00 sucks anyway! <3

24. Pswoevgia

Pswoevgia Banned

Sounds like a good idea Aleven. I have an idea where most of the Clueless peeps are but I think they are pretty much settled on new servers now or just quit the game completely. Good luck getting a Thid event going though to be honest I doubt it would work. Sure, I'd love to come but I don't think it will get me the 100 or so deathblows my Cabalist needs for Battle Enforcer. Anyway, I'm too busy playing Limors/Thid (Eld has 17,600 at the moment). If you can get loads to come, then count me in, nothing beats old Dyvet Thid!

Ps. I have Xehz on MSN and I don't think he'd renew, he doesn't come on too often anyway but I will e-mail him and see what I can do.

/Killerpenguin

25. Traitin

Traitin Fledgling Freddie

LETS GET THIS ORGANISED.... or has it already :)....................... my wariror will give any tank a good duel :p

26. killerp3nguin

killerp3nguin Banned

Yes because of my leet 49 str/con/dex/qui 100 hitcap/all resi capped template i gave you for free xD

27. CorNokZ

CorNokZ Currently a stay at home dad

I'd love to play my reaver again :)

28. shadowofthenight

Take it This Is Not Going To Happen Now ?

29. knighthood

thank god :clap:

30. Traitin

Traitin Fledgling Freddie

say yes if you wanna remake thid every monday night at 6 on dyvet