thidranki all stars!!!!!

Everz

FH is my second home
Givf back old Thid

Enchanter - Me when i r00led teh bridges :twak:

Valencio

Fledgling Freddie
shush - he's only 22, he'll smack ya @ 24 - n i leave u alone all day when ur solo n i'm with group. then you just smack me with ur gay duo NS? WP MATE

R

Raak

Hmm, my votes are for:

Zerker: Raeva ( hard as nails and hit like a sledgehammer with spikes on the end )

Thane: Blokkie ( not sure if I fought him at all but he never attacked me and always seemed to be a genuinely nice guy :) )

Merc: Sotha ( could barely land a blow before I was almost eating dust )

Savage: Ovo ( and I thought savages looked weak.... )

Inf: Broken ( Still reeling from those wounds from the battle near mpk.... )

noblok

Part of the furniture
Raak said:
Thane: Blokkie ( not sure if I fought him at all but he never attacked me and always seemed to be a genuinely nice guy :) )
Just /beckon me, I'm way too lazy to /beckon everyone passing HB to see about 1/10 answered :). Thanks for the compliment though. I don't care about being in this allstar-thread, but I really appreciate being called a "genuinely nice guy", as that's what I'm trying to be.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I've got no skill, I just push a few buttons. Not that I mind being nominated, first time was even fun (long ago, in another thread by Fenu), but now... I don't think I really deserve all of this, there must be a lot of better players out there :).

On the Old Thid subject: it was fun, but not having to level over and over again has it's merits as well. I sometimes miss the old layout though, especially the ck and the bridges without those annoying ladders :(.

Blokkie, Thane

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
lol soz m8, same difference tho with my shite spelling :D
Hehe nps :)
I think its time for me to go rr2 and make a new better template all i want is to win a duel vs sotha!!!!
And buffed blokkie :worthy:

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Balthus said:
Sob i know ive not played in a while but broken,you forgot me already :(((
Bladebabe an boltfromtheblue 2 of your old time fav targets when i used to run with sindi and erdna ;)
aye m8 looks like u fell into the...
Ashton said:
Almost certainly forgot some but thats all i can think of atm
...category :)

remember the good ol' OF ck seiges, ur shammy DoTs were bleedin annoyin :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Namefake said:
Give it to my sb and ill never die.. its no skill with it,, just pure cowardness :m00:
Right.. It really makes the big difference in Thid I mean, woot I vanish at 5% hp and end up running/resting in the middle of nowwhere when I can /release rebuff and run out again with shorter downtime!!.

And for the record, brokeninfil & team are the only names I remember from playin in thid.

statued

Loyal Freddie
lovelyinfil said:
oops.. forgot some champ fella ultimaxx something..

omg lovely infil were ya been man ..
tis me karmajj we dueled like ALLLL the time on hb till i beat u once with 1.5 bubs tnl (only time i beat ja ) and dinged 25:(

COME BACK THID

Goto

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
Goto, were you in a grp last night near bled with Wodzie? Think I jumped you guys on my zerk :D

Well m8 I dont usually play lvl 50 RvR, I like bg1 a lot.But maybe I cant remember ;)

Goto

Fledgling Freddie
Hard to read all post specially been spanish,anyway I want to send a salute to Fjanor,the thane.And a comment about chars with +1L4 the ones I think they are cheater.Think about this,Thidranki is a good place to figth in the same conditions.Not ToAtized,not many RAs and easy to make your SC armor.Those with RR2 just sux, if they need that to kill.Well /hug everybody.And please consider about create Albs and Mids fotm groups.We can have good funn and fast,that is the good of bg1 :p

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
don't remember names that well

but i remember a guy named everstar or something he was OF and the worst Ranger i ever met.

is EV is the green hibbie guild then /salute

im da Plum sb with legendaries (just for looks :) ) and u guys have let me live several times when i unstealth and bow.
duels were over fast :) but now my SC is done and i am R for u guys.

Too bad i don't have so much playtime

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
My SB Rtfm is in Aegir waiting to be deleted after fighting Bezz.
I lost bigtime. Specing leftaxe wasnt such a bright idea.
21 sword/CS next time. :)

My shammy Sparc works tho. Kill/death ratio always on plus. :D

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Bezz is evul but so cute liddul luwi, too bad he wont duel me :wub:

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
Bezz is evul but so cute liddul luwi, too bad he wont duel me :wub:

Cute? Nah, cant agree with that. But evul indeed. Hitting for 100+ while I
was scratching for 30-50 dmg. :)

Grafenburg

Fledgling Freddie
RS|Pikoah said:
Isus= an old guildie :cheers: spiritmaniac?

anyway i wana duel with pikaho..self buffs only ofc any class..just say wen

Hi Piko,

Howd things on Mid? RS still going strong?

Happy to duel you anytime m8, im normally solo anyways so just /beckon :)

C ya

Warheal..

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
Zerker: Kuddles, Falkaw

Thx mate! i feel a bit bad for not playing thid as much.. but if i se you on Broken ill give you a duel again :)

i would give my list but i am at work most of the good players i take screenys of...

but tbh Inf go's to broken /bow

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Grafenburg said:
Hi Piko,

Howd things on Mid? RS still going strong?

Happy to duel you anytime m8, im normally solo anyways so just /beckon :)

C ya

Warheal..

Yep :clap: still going well, as it hopefully will be for a while.
Will be looking forward to dueling you soon :twak:

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Right.. It really makes the big difference in Thid I mean, woot I vanish at 5% hp and end up running/resting in the middle of nowwhere when I can /release rebuff and run out again with shorter downtime!!.

And for the record, brokeninfil & team are the only names I remember from playin in thid.

lol, 1 shot a caster in a grp and vanish,, such skill. I never said anything about vanish on 5%, just that its an option if you are near ck, it goes faster to sitdown and regen instead of die, buff and run back.

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
lol, 1 shot a caster in a grp and vanish,, such skill. I never said anything about vanish on 5%, just that its an option if you are near ck, it goes faster to sitdown and regen instead of die, buff and run back.
Disagreed, if not for the sake of honour I would rather die (I don't bot so it would go even faster) and run back. I actually miss the days where saving someone actually meant something, some of my best bg memories been saving people from ganking.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
lol you know its bad when ppl vote for there selves :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Havent played thid since NF was released, but chars I always remember are
Chantalas, excellent guy, running around solo taking on groups with no fear
and Ariak (sp?) the cuddly troll zerker
and ofc Moesty, the shade, unbuffed and still held his own with a sense of fair play.

Here's a wee thid vid from pre NF

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, I remember you Spectre:)

Chantalas/Team/Sandler is the same player btw, haven't seen him around lately tho :(

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
These post's are kinda useless, co's what people think (and it's very different from one another ofc!) doesn't mean that the player they been fighting age's ago is still the best :) anyway.

Thane - Blokkie
infil- not broken, there's another rr2L? infilli i been fighting abit, he's bettah imo :)
Rest is crap co's they dont fight me solo, they all have 2-3 tank's or pac/mend healer, or 5caster's + cleric, so i end up dead either way.

Just one man's opinion :flame:

Blokkie, duel 2nite! :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom