thidranki all stars!!!!!

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
So if you are in 1vs1 you never use charge or IP? ;)

I agree you dont pop DT at the start of a combat, but not because its "unfair" you pop it when you feel you are in trouble. but you are right, a crushmincer Highlander would be a hard bugger too, stun in weapon, insta stun, chain and pretty good on HP's too. Should he be allowed to use his instas?

My point is its allways debatable, but saying everyone can use what they want and its fair, except for merc that is not allowed to use DT is kinda stupid. Kinda saying rather die than use IP if you have it.

Yes maybe 2-3 ppl in whole Thid I would consider not using it, but the rest I will just wtfpawn if I get the chance, thats what they do to me anyway

And thanks Blokkie was a couple of good fights, let me get 24, then I wanna wtfpawn you. :p or not. ;)

When did I say people can't use dt? I'm just pointing out that chrush mercs are stupidly op in thid and that dt is not needed most of the time. This is a class ability not a ra. What I originally wrote was my personal opinion because I feel a merc who wins without dt is stronger than one who need it and therefore deserves to be nominated(if solo).

PS: Since when can minstrels spec chrush? ;) I assume you meant theoretically ofc

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
take the whine elsewhere tbh instead of hijackin a thread with ur own problems,mercs have dt - deal with it

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Thx for duel ridje, ur 1 tough cookie.
Edit: and lol at charging into lords room with 10+ albs in there.. we dropped 2 I think :D

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i was testin this AF charge on armor value 35 quite good tbh

i tried to duel tanline but 1 alb added and then he backstabbed me then another stealther just backstabbed me

one of the reasons why albs get steam rolled ^

ive only ever seen 1 guy from alb allow bekon n thats broken everyother ive seen just adds or only attack when 3 other people do :m00:

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah Tanline and his gay stealthcrew killed me few times, dueled him later 1 on 1 tho and I won him but his dot wacked me :p He was buffed and lvl 24 tho, I'm only 22 and unbuffed :<

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
rofl

rofl to the stealth grp at the weekend btw who camp the bridge (cnt remember wich one)

jumpd on my grp couple time and we wipd em before they killed one of us ... alright mayb ONCE u got on of us down to half health ...

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Soooo, having vanish makes you a bad player, ok!

Naa vanish dont make a bad player, but having RA's in BG1 that 95% of the ppl there dont have and using them to win dont exactly make you a good player either. ;)

And Strega sorry for choosing Crush on my merc. :p only reason for that really was that he autotrain in the others. :p
and I think a crush mincer would be great. :p Mythic must have missed it. ;)
But if I respec to Thrust or Slash, can I then use DT freely? and not be compaired to locks? :p

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Ridje said:
take the whine elsewhere tbh instead of hijackin a thread with ur own problems,mercs have dt - deal with it

I don't have a problem, I nominated mercs who do well without dt and Baldy took offence. Fyi I play merc sometimes.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Baldrian said:
Naa vanish dont make a bad player, but having RA's in BG1 that 95% of the ppl there dont have and using them to win dont exactly make you a good player either. ;)

And Strega sorry for choosing Crush on my merc. :p only reason for that really was that he autotrain in the others. :p
and I think a crush mincer would be great. :p Mythic must have missed it. ;)
But if I respec to Thrust or Slash, can I then use DT freely? and not be compaired to locks? :p

Why you take this personal is beyond me. I've been talking in general all the time.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
Why you take this personal is beyond me. I've been talking in general all the time.

So if any non specific person made a thrustmerc, do any here(nobody specific) feel it would be ok if that hypothetic person used DT when fighting 1 vs 1? or would he also have to make it an Avalonian. When would it be ok? Anyone is allowed to answer this or post an oppinion on it. ;)

Apology:
Any of my former post was in no way only intended for Strega, the use of his name was only to make the reading easier by directing it at the person replying to the first question. Any problems or uneasiness to anyone was not intended and I apologize for it.

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Full credit to good players here :cheers: but it is very hard/annoying to come up agaisnt another player who has the time/money/extra computer for a BB? and then they get credit for being a good player over an eqaully good player with no bb? i can understand why people want them..but if someone /beckens you, drop all but self buffs imo, doubt many will do this but would be nice to see the "so and so's strength returns to normal" before a duel.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Soooo, having vanish makes you a bad player, ok!

Give it to my sb and ill never die.. its no skill with it,, just pure cowardness :m00:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
best stars were the old thid gamers all u new wannabee stars!!1111

noblok

Part of the furniture
Allstars? I think there are only a few real all stars, as well as a bunch of good players. I may be a bit of a romantic, so players will probably be better in my memories then they actually were, but here goes:

HIB: Hamro - I can't recall meeting him solo, but if only for the forumspam back in the days, this place is his.
ALB: Chantalas - Had close fights vs his paladin, but couldn't even scratch his mercenary :(.
MID: Fenu/Nekrosniper - Fenu for the Thidranki Guard days, Nekrosniper for being a legend :).

Other good players include: Septica (inf), Sotha (merc), Ridzje (bard), Ronso (bm), Frozen (all), Boglarge (hero), EV (most of them).
I don't often meet Albs though, that's why there's mostly Hibs in here :). Special mention to Xplo for forumspam back in the days.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
noblok said:
Allstars? I think there are only a few real all stars, as well as a bunch of good players. I may be a bit of a romantic, so players will probably be better in my memories then they actually were, but here goes:

HIB: Hamro - I can't recall meeting him solo, but if only for the forumspam back in the days, this place is his.

i did infact duel Blokkie with my BM Crushin, and i won :)

Grafenburg

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
Heres the best enemies (in my opinion) that i've come across in thid :D...

Shadowblade: Sindi, Erdna, Ozrania/Vanyah, Fenu, Nobrain
Skald: Papamisto
Savage: Ovo, Jordain
Hunter: Nekrosniper
Thane: Blokkie
Zerker: Kuddles, Falkaw
Shaman: Airan

Nightshade: Bezz, Lonliness, Gotnls
Blademaster: Crushin
Vampiir: Isus, Ultimaxer
Bard: Riddz

Almost certainly forgot some but thats all i can think of atm :)

LoL I roxxor, got 2 toons in this thread. Isus who is now 50 and the other, Warheal my BG Warden. :clap:

What about my mid toons Herculean teh Skald and Diagnosis teh Zerker :(

As for my vote..

Inf - Broken

Merc - Team

Thane - Blokkie

Bye for now...

noblok

Part of the furniture
Hamro said:
i did infact duel Blokkie with my BM Crushin, and i won :)
Yeah, my memory sucks, so it has to be an extraordinary duel or a whole lot of duels before I remember the name :). As you can see: most names are OF, some have even quit. There are so many more players nowadays it's hard to remember who I've duelled, I probably would have remembered Crushin if I had known it was you though :).

Blokkie, Thane

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
Isus= an old guildie :cheers: spiritmaniac?

anyway i wana duel with pikaho..self buffs only ofc any class..just say wen

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
Sotha!
Broken!
Gotnls! (didnt meet him for long :( )
Pawned!
Sindi!
Blokkie!
All i can remember atm(many more good players 2)
Broken m8 its Papamitso not Papamisto hehe

lovelyinfil

Loyal Freddie
ok... here is a short list of ppl who is worth getting nominated to thid allstar :

infiltrator, Brokeninfil (yes i know hes rr2, but it really doesnt matter that much in 1on1 )

nighshade, ehm had to think long about this and came to decision that no worthy nightshades atm

shadowblade , fenu

mercenarie, aphrodite... ehm... something like that

spiritmaster, fennu

thane , blockie

zerger, reava

hmm i probably forgot someone i enjoyed fighting, but dont want to spend ages thinking about this post, and there isnt really that many players who deserve a allstar title.
also i on purpose didnt mention any from the fixed hib grp, some of those guys can play, but how ever there isnt much skill in the way they play... but... tomato..something ur a good bard but a bastard. and ridje you play ok aswell, but cant decide what char to nominate you with.¨

next time come up with a post about who you hate from thid. and ill come up with a 4 meter long whine QQ list

ok... im done :eek7:

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
My votes goes to that really oldschool ranger; steff or staff or something like that forgot his name. The only player beside myself who has the morals to run without a buffbot when playing a stealth class, played damn well also, best stealther partner i've had

And what is all this hype about the Energy Vortex people? I have grouped with them a couple of times and i'm sorry, too much steamrolling and 50% of time felt like right outside Portal Keeps. I'm not actually in the guild, I believe the reason they let me join them a couple of times was because I been pretty good friends with many of the members before they started the Guild. As far as i'm concerned you were all better players before you created energy vortex, Hamro, Ridje etc.

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
Heres the best enemies (in my opinion) that i've come across in thid :D...

Shadowblade: Sindi, Erdna, Ozrania/Vanyah, Fenu, Nobrain
Skald: Papamisto
Savage: Ovo, Jordain
Hunter: Nekrosniper
Thane: Blokkie
Zerker: Kuddles, Falkaw
Shaman: Airan

Nightshade: Bezz, Lonliness, Gotnls
Blademaster: Crushin
Vampiir: Isus, Ultimaxer
Bard: Riddz

Almost certainly forgot some but thats all i can think of atm :)

Sob i know ive not played in a while but broken,you forgot me already :(((
Bladebabe an boltfromtheblue 2 of your old time fav targets when i used to run with sindi and erdna ;)

Benn so long since i played thid i cant remember much more than
Thane-blokkie
sb-Sindi/Erdna
Inf-Broken
Arms-Chantalis

Thats about alli remember,l8rs.

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm

before cata (i hope u all agree) hibs in thid were scarce and hardly EVER had thid ck, so a few of us got together and made a guild ev etc...and we never got flamed once back then caus it was always us against many many albs or mids we even have 3 vids to prove this.. but now for me catacombs has killed thid and recently ive lost a great deal of intrest with it theres nooone about hardly except about 10 vampires and another 20 other hibs and a couple of albs or mids that we steam roll(sorry) caus theres no action
we try to avoid doin it most times but think why shud we when they would do it us and have done pre cata for ummmm forever.
Atm i do a few runs then just leave thid or im thinkin about rollin a stealther now n stop playin with groups or stop playin all together on hib/excal and move to mid on pryd.

anyway l8rs

Valencio

Fledgling Freddie
best mincer = Vexilled - top bloke n great at his class, although he's only lvl 22 :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom