Thid

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
BMs rock with all 3 str relics :) its just a pitty they cant do bugger all against a SB with 20+5 envenom one on one ;p

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Well since i have been 24 in thidranki i never lost to any sb 1 vs 1. Shame i capped now :(
Dont think a 20+5 venom sb would make any difference really anyways everything on my bm was capped so would have good chance to resist the dots etc.
And think my BM had 236 STR/890 ish hits, so str con wouldnt hurt me that much. Would be nice to try a duel on one tho hopefully one with better melle resists than the sb's roaming thid atm tho as they seem shocking :p

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
Valkybabe said:
Well since i have been 24 in thidranki i never lost to any sb 1 vs 1. Shame i capped now :(
Dont think a 20+5 venom sb would make any difference really anyways everything on my bm was capped so would have good chance to resist the dots etc.
And think my BM had 236 STR/890 ish hits, so str con wouldnt hurt me that much. Would be nice to try a duel on one tho hopefully one with better melle resists than the sb's roaming thid atm tho as they seem shocking :p

Indeed Bm's are easy mode in thid, might roll a battlebard next time, then i can use the same armour :D

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Valkybabe said:
Chance to resist is only based on level - a naked BM has the same chance to resist as you. :p

Valkybabe said:
High venom hits your hp and strength more, and they are more effective on buffed opponents (one reason high venom spec is so effective now).
You'd lose about 100 hp from enervating poison I expect, and about another 200 to the dot.

Personally I wouldn't go high venom on an SB - you're going to have to gimp something badly to spec 20 env, it was bad enough on my inf with more spec points.

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
ask gores how a little unbuffed SB killed him several times on hb while he was fully buffed and youll know how a 20+5 envenom SB can beat BM np ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom