Thid

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Will be back at some time in Thid for sure. Tried level 50 and it is so utter rubbish there is only one place to play as far as I am concerned and that is where I rule - Thid. Danya? a bloody inf? Supercharged heap of shit I bet. Well when I come back I gonna be buffed and gonna rip you a new arse and any other Alb or Hib stealther. See you lot soon!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Bd?

Why? I rip em apart as an sb. Makes you wonder why I find level 50 utter rubbish don't it.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Not really?

Maybe not but I rules in Thid for sure? Who says otherwise?

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Maybe not but I rules in Thid for sure? Who says otherwise?

Let me explain it for you Thugs. I'll go very slowly so even you will be able to understand.
MOST people play Thidranki for fun. THEY do not spend a lot of cash on these toons.
They ARE NOT opted for Thidranki cos its only a bit of fun.
MOST people spend their cash on THEIR level 50 toons and play in GROWN UP RvR.
YOU cant handle level 50 RvR therfor you have found your limit in Thidranki.
So you can run around in Thid thinking your the muts nuts but in reality we are ALL laughing at you.
You have no skill. If you did you would wtf pwn at any level.
No .... what we have is you running around a playground with an opt'd toon exploiting a lack of collision detection.

And this is your finest hour? This is your claim to fame?

You sad little git.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Sad?

Rookie create wotever and I WILL kill it in Thid. Beyond Thid skill goes out the window. Hell I delighted. I rule Thid as an underpowered sb. Who is ever gonna say the same? Yup me rules m8 and not just this game but other ones as well. Me is awesome and always has been. Yu disagree? Why?

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Rookie create wotever and I WILL kill it in Thid. Beyond Thid skill goes out the window. Hell I delighted. I rule Thid as an underpowered sb. Who is ever gonna say the same? Yup me rules m8 and not just this game but other ones as well. Me is awesome and always has been. Yu disagree? Why?

Did you even READ my post?
Or did you just go off on one of your ego trips?

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to thugs' fantasy land. Why do you think most people have him on ignore. :p

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I rule Thid as an underpowered sb. Who is ever gonna say the same?

fyi numbnut, sbs arent underpowered in Thid, a fact you refuse to acknowledge...
You had your ass handed to you in a way that would make most people ashamed of ever logging on again in lvl 50 rvr...
Like someone said, i pour my plats into my lvl 50 toons and for my thid alts? i take a trip through housing picking up whatever armor theres around, sc'd or not and run off to play with the 99% of Thid that does the same, occasionally we run into some braindead retard that wants to be ubah (remains unnamed) in a playground. You like a college student taking the kindergarten exam and bragging cuz you got a B+

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Thugs said:
Will be back at some time in Thid for sure. Tried level 50 and it is so utter rubbish there is only one place to play as far as I am concerned and that is where I rule - Thid. Danya? a bloody inf? Supercharged heap of shit I bet. Well when I come back I gonna be buffed and gonna rip you a new arse and any other Alb or Hib stealther. See you lot soon!

Heh, I've seen screenshots given by a friend prooving you're a complete n00b. You have no idea what level 50 RvR is.
Don't bother prooving me wrong or even replying to me - I don't care.
I know you're good in Thid, not whining about that. But untill you actually attempt level 50 RvR for more than 1 day then don't even compare it. [First this stealther was at 0% life, then at full life..... First this person was a man, then he was a wolf... :[ ] =)

So, you got owned by an infil? =) Get over it.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Heh, I've seen screenshots given by a friend prooving you're a complete n00b. You have no idea what level 50 RvR is.
Don't bother prooving me wrong or even replying to me - I don't care.
I know you're good in Thid, not whining about that. But untill you actually attempt level 50 RvR for more than 1 day then don't even compare it. [First this stealther was at 0% life, then at full life..... First this person was a man, then he was a wolf... :[ ] =)

So, you got owned by an infil? =) Get over it.

he's not good in thid.
anyone can walk through others to avoid getting hit.

anoobis

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs, for your silly information ur gonna rip no arses, u know why? cuz i just started up on pryd/alb ur a dead (shit) sb walking enjoy ;)

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
hehehehhehehehehehe...........................

like someone said ...if in fact u are skilled ... what level the play is at is irrelevant. At this point in time anyone who's game is rvr centric as there toa gear and sc done, has a bot etc, and still some players shine where others dont .... people on an equal footing gear wise.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Thugs matie, look at it from this point of view.

I would say now, on average 85% of people on EVERY server, euro and stateside now have a character that is L50, has ToA artifacts, and at least ML5.

so are you :-

a) to lazy
b) have no m8s to get artis with ( most require at least a fg)
c) basically a noob with no skill

do us all a favour, and like the VAST MAJORITY of people who play this game, get some toa gear and some master levels :)

no toa gear or MLs you WILL LOSE - its that simple - so please please sort it out, and then go compete. Believe it or not, L50 rvr is generally alot better than Thidranki. Dont knock what you have not tried.

oh before u whine about buffbots, believe it or not most people just use buffs from a player in the group - and everybody can sort that out easily or in your case just get friendly with some others of your ilke, and grab some buffs, aint to hard tbh.

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
a) to lazy
b) have no m8s to get artis with ( most require at least a fg)
c) basically a noob with no skill

While I quite enjoy a Thugs bashing session, don't forget reason 'd' which is that it's flippin' hard to get ToA gear when you've a family to look after and long hours at work. 6 hour raids/XPing sessions are impossible for myself and for most of my guild, for about 60-70% of us ToA was a "bad thing"... Most people just put me under the "lazy" catagory which I believe is unfair. Although I'm sure that if Thugs spends less time self-winding you may see him in ToA gear yet :)

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Lyne said:
While I quite enjoy a Thugs bashing session, don't forget reason 'd' which is that it's flippin' hard to get ToA gear when you've a family to look after and long hours at work.
Dont think Thugs fits into that category, as he's busy owning all of us in Thid all the time.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I would seriously like to see anyone "own" Danya it just can't be done.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
I would seriously like to see anyone "own" Danya it just can't be done.
Had some close runs with the nightshades, that relic bonus hurts especially since I'm slash which kinda sucks vs hibs (though it's very nice on hunters and SBs).

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Front = Thugs and was pwned solo, aint seen him since. It hurts to get beaten doesnt it!

anoobis

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs its true wot people say, ooh and btw i am Ctx/Wirey-- from mid/exc a sb their, if u remember me ?... i am at my cousins at the moment on his FH acount, u are totaly stupid man its a game and u think u should be proud and claimed king? or wot ever u think in your fantasy world, No one thinks you should be king of thid, thid is a BG to help u get a few RA's to level up by, u take thidranki like its a Crown or something... lol ;> u suck all together man only Real RvR is for Kings or so... just please, go learn some where ;> or cry in your corner, it mite help u... ps: i have a 24merc up coming with bb in thid MP items n bla bla, these are supose to be 99% but lucky got few MP and i payed little amoutn, but u, which sado will carry 20+ axes and use every single one of them in a fight?... if u do 2 poisons they dont stack u thicko... they just take over each other.... counting it the same dmg just longer time... but by time u use 5minutes worth of poison u can kill some one in 15seconds.... go learn if ur a king,, well ur not a king ur a kid?.... tsk.... now all we have to do is wait for Thugs to come online and pretend to be his Mom! lol ;> funny;>

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hello again!

Wot you lot on about?

I working around the clock on my website - all my waking hours. Infact I bloody exhausted. Also my aggressive postings on here are mainly when I have had a drink. Too much as usual but being under so much pressure causes me to do so.

Relax all of you cos I can't see me coming back to the game. Got too much bloody work to do now.

No-one can own Danya? Hell how many times did I hear that - Morindin was a beaut and look wot happened to him without me even trying. If you want to havva laugh download one of my movies - Thid Ownage one. Well the 2nd one. This one I do infact end up dieing after my unbeaten run of 900 rps!

File size 55 mbs.

Eventual Death of Weaklin

By the way my site gonna have multiple forums onnit soon - just like this one - so I hope you gonna come take a look?

Sites-4u.com

Still a huge amount of work to do on my site and there always will be from now on. Oh well I love doing it though.

Have fun!

Valkybabe

Fledgling Freddie
Wish i could get some solo fights now VS my new firbolg blademaster but all i get is adds :(

Been trying for ages to get some good duels :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
If you not coming back to game why not just bugger off completely, including the forums? Then you wont be tempted to come back, or to come on the boards when your apparently drunk.

Oh and if you cant control your drinking, which the way you talk you cant, you = alcoholic. I would advice you get some help now before it becomes too late

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Corran VS Thugs

Thugs - binge drinker and obnoxious when drunk but quite a level headed guy when sober VS Corran - obnoxious all the time by looks of it.

Up yours arsehole.

Hey am sober now so maybe I ain't such a level headed nice guy after all - oh well. Still sod him cos he is an orrible loudmouth anyways :touch:.

Idiot!

Tip - always give better than you get and never give in!

Thugs
My Site

Corran

Part of the furniture
Thugs said:
Thugs - binge drinker and obnoxious when drunk but quite a level headed guy when sober VS Corran - obnoxious all the time by looks of it.

Up yours arsehole.

Hey am sober now so maybe I ain't such a level headed nice guy after all - oh well. Still sod him cos he is an orrible loudmouth anyways :touch:.

Idiot!

Tip - always give better than you get and never give in!

Thugs
My Site

Heh, and this is where you wrong as you know nothing about me judging by this post :p You said it yourself, your a binge drinker. That in 99.99% of the cases would put you as having an alcohol related problem. You cant control how much you drink, so once you started you find it hard not to stop.

Nothing obnixious about what i said. I was merely giving you some advice. Well the alcohol part of the post anyways. As for the rest of it, i took my own advice, when i took a leave of absence from the game i took a long leave of absence from the boards as well. Means you got no temptation to post anything, thus preventing your drunk posts which 90% the time you then apologise for making in first place. Better to not make them then look like a prat and apologise for it later.

Oh and anyone that knows me knows that im vocal on matters i know about but stay out of ones i dont. Something you should learn to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom