Thid tonight

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So it's the mods fault there are old threads for you to bump eh? Wow, I pity your state of mind, dude. I wonder if you drive through every single red light that doesn't have a policeman standing next to it as well?

as you're pretending to have the brain of a gnat, I shall explain one final time: bumping of old threads is bad forum practice and is frowned apon. New threads good, bumping old threads bad....mmmmmkay?

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
So it's the mods fault there are old threads for you to bump eh? Wow, I pity your state of mind, dude. I wonder if you drive through every single red light that doesn't have a policeman standing next to it as well?

as you're pretending to have the brain of a gnat, I shall explain one final time: bumping of old threads is bad forum practice and is frowned apon. New threads good, bumping old threads bad....mmmmmkay?
bumping old threads = brings back memories, and since this part of freddyshouse is pretty much dead, why does it matter so much? :\ i could understand if it was the OT section and stuff. but this doesn't seen to make much of a difference. at the buttom of page1, the last thread is from like, 2007, that shows the inactivity of this place.

Lucius

Banned
I think the mods just want a general excuse to cause grief to the Battlegrounds forum users, even though they usually fail.

There is a lot of resentment towards us - I don't know why.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I think the mods just want a general excuse to cause grief to the Battlegrounds forum users, even though they usually fail.

nothing bad about bumping an old thread in a dead section of a forum, imo, atleast ;x

Logi

Part of the furniture

so with my seemingly bad state of mind, me browsing through YOUR forum whilst since a month ago someone brought those 100 pages (whereas before there were only threads seeable that were recently made) gives you the right to call me an idiot? you sir, and i dont give a fuck who you are, are a clueless person indeed, what does bumping old threads, bringing up memories have anything to do with someones intelligence? i respect the rules, but you should too, no matter if you're a mod, refrain from insulting people and be an adult.
instead of being contradictive why dont u remove us the opportunity to bump threads?

ill prob get banned cuz its so easy for them.

Logi

Part of the furniture

because one or two persons (no name.. :p) that were from the BG section who apparently cause so much trouble to them is enough to blaim everyone who posts in this section. i have no clue why TdC has a grudge against me, but like i care wahaha its kinda cute :cheers:

Lucius

Banned
so with my seemingly bad state of mind, me browsing through YOUR forum whilst since a month ago someone brought those 100 pages (whereas before there were only threads seeable that were recently made) gives you the right to call me an idiot? you sir, and i dont give a fuck who you are, are a clueless person indeed, what does bumping old threads, bringing up memories have anything to do with someones intelligence? i respect the rules, but you should too, no matter if you're a mod, refrain from insulting people and be an adult.
instead of being contradictive why dont u remove us the opportunity to bump threads?

Just ignore forum trolls mate, they aren't worth it.

I mean it is ludicrous - especially considering how me, you and Aleven are probably the only active people in the BG forums - that bumping an old thread in an unused forum warrants a warning.

Don't take his bait next time - it is best just to ignore people like that who cannot argue for their cause, thus resulting to insults.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
because one or two persons (no name.. :p) that were from the BG section who apparently cause so much trouble to them is enough to blaim everyone who posts in this section. i have no clue why TdC has a grudge against me, but like i care wahaha its kinda cute :cheers:
who doesnt have a grudge again you ;<

TdC

bumping old threads = brings back memories, and since this part of freddyshouse is pretty much dead, why does it matter so much? :\ i could understand if it was the OT section and stuff. but this doesn't seen to make much of a difference. at the buttom of page1, the last thread is from like, 2007, that shows the inactivity of this place.

dude, that's because of the game, nothing to do with the forum. besides, if you bothered to click "New Thread" every once in a while it would be a whole lot more active don't you think?

yes, it's always the mods fault isn't it? gosh, you're still a stuck record, no matter how much time goes by. too bad, you were doing so well too.

yes, you're correct, and I do apologi...wait, no I don't. you persisted in bumping threads despite a general warning, and you let yourself be egged on by known offenders. Very adult indeed. You get what you give tbh.
Now, clicking "New Thread" and typing stuff is very easy, and bumping threads is bad forum practice. So get with the program eh.

Don't pat your back too hard :) I don't hold grudges, I enforce rules :p

Don't take his bait next time - it is best just to ignore people like that who cannot argue for their cause, thus resulting to insults.
awesomely wise words! zomg have another infraction, they're free!

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
dude, that's because of the game, nothing to do with the forum. besides, if you bothered to click "New Thread" every once in a while it would be a whole lot more active don't you think?

yes, it's always the mods fault isn't it? gosh, you're still a stuck record, no matter how much time goes by. too bad, you were doing so well too.

yes, you're correct, and I do apologi...wait, no I don't. you persisted in bumping threads despite a general warning, and you let yourself be egged on by known offenders. Very adult indeed. You get what you give tbh.
Now, clicking "New Thread" and typing stuff is very easy, and bumping threads is bad forum practice. So get with the program eh.

Don't pat your back too hard :) I don't hold grudges, I enforce rules :p

it's the whole part of bumping the old threads is to bring back memories of the past and to share it with the few leftover people that still reads the forums, its all laughs and joys, and since we haven't done it in other sections then i thought it was ok to do it in this half-dead part of the forum :\

TdC

I realize what you're trying to do, that is not the issue: it's merely the way you're going about it. Listen: the COC allows the bumping of old threads to continue a meaningful discussion. Do that, and we're cool.

If you want to avoid me talking to you, then imo the best thing would be to add a link to an old thread in a new thread, or quote your relevant post into said new thread.

edit: It may surprise you, but I'm here to make sure the fun continues. I aim to do that even if it means telling people off every now and again.

Logi

Part of the furniture

dude, this is the dark age of camelot section, it has everything to do with the game.

you gave people the opportunity to bump threads, dont you get it? And this is what you called me? :
as you're pretending to have the brain of a gnat

rofl:lol:

Don't pat your back too hard I don't hold grudges, I enforce rules

u should try to enforce rules as it should be instead of wildly giving insults to someone u do not know, although its easy right? behind a PC? i wouldnt advice you a job as a police officer, you would prob fail :p

Logi

Part of the furniture
I realize what you're trying to do, that is not the issue: it's merely the way you're going about it. Listen: the COC allows the bumping of old threads to continue a meaningful discussion. Do that, and we're cool.

If you want to avoid me talking to you, then imo the best thing would be to add a link to an old thread in a new thread, or quote your relevant post into said new thread.

edit: It may surprise you, but I'm here to make sure the fun continues. I aim to do that even if it means telling people off every now and again.

the fun to continue i do not see anything that can make tthat statement true. you start off by insulting me in multiple ways by calling em a retard basically.

I replied to this thread as i wanted to start a meaningful discussion, dorimor claimed that he has beaten my grp whole evening, i did not reply to this thread in those days before, now ive browsed through my folders and i have found a video around the same date as this post showing my 6man killing his zerg. i restarted the discussion to tell dorimor that. i was awaiting his reply to make a new discussion.

u do realise that BG discussions is not OT where we speak about "whats the best way to break a leg!" we speak about events that has or have been happening in those BG's. the BGs in the game have died, does that ultimately means that we are not allowed to speak in this section anymore?

TdC

ho hum, I'll bite one last time:

dude, this is the dark age of camelot section, it has everything to do with the game.
this is, by your own admittance, a dead section of the forums. that does not automatically give you permission to do what you want with it.

you gave people the opportunity to bump threads, dont you get it?
I'm sorry, I have not and do not give you anything. These forums are not mine, and myself and the other mods are merely here to keep things within very lenient boundaries. I see that you seem to be of the "if it's not forbidden, it is thus allowed persuasion", so I direct you to read my post above which details what I advise you to do.

And this is what you called me?
yes, I called you that because you were missing a point with such consummate ease that I took you to be taking the piss. if you are in fact not getting the point, I will revise my opinion of you, and we can take this argument to PM if you want. In fact, we can have it in Dutch if you prefer.

u should try to enforce rules as it should be instead of wildly giving insults to someone u do not know, although its easy right? behind a PC? i wouldnt advice you a job as a police officer, you would prob fail :p
see my statement above. as to what I do for a living, you'd be surprised :) (no, it's not rent-boy :p)

Lucius

Banned

Ok. Fair enough.

Let's have a meaningful discussion as to what extent TdC is an idiot. I will argue my points constructively, and meaningfully.

TdC started e-stalking me around the end of last year when he could not resist jumping on the Lucius-hate bandwagon. He frequently argued that the forum was better off without me even though I had become an integral part of the FH-OT community.

He argued that I put blame on the forum for the way it treated me and that I had myself to blame for the hate people felt towards me. What he did not take into account was that I was hated purely because I played a Bonedancer - something which he still cannot get his head around. He refuses to take the responsbility of bad and bias moderating.

Also, please define meaningful discussion. Being philosophical, nothing on this forum is meaningful because not only is DAoC dead but also because the forums are quickly dying. To discourage the remaining active members to post is a complete shambles considering much of the active community has moved to pastures new. In fact, I would say that it is madness and is one of the reasons why the DAoC-section in FH has lost so much of its community over the years.

What I am trying to say TdC that it is pointless even moderating this elusive sub-section of the FH forums and in trying to stamp your authority you have effectively lost it.

In the first place, this thread was bumped because 'Logi' was pointing out a valid and meaningful point about which group was better. I think the main problem is that you fail to understand that this is in fact relevent and meaningful to us - because you were never a (prominent) member of the Thidranki community. I think it is very bad moderating to base your conclusions on your own opinions when being a moderator is about being bias. I think this behaviour is very disrespectful from you. Just because the point made by 'Logi' seems irrelevent to you it does not mean that it is so for those utilising the BG section.

As 'Logi' pointed out - threads on the first page date back to 2007 and this bumped one was only a year older. Not much of a difference when you put into perspective the activity of the BG section.

It is also quite ironic that you justify your insults by thinking someone was missing the point so badly they were taking the piss (which is, in itself, an insult). You are the one who cannot understand the simple idea that those who bumped this thread had constructive points to make and I think the fact that you both don't understand and resent Thidranki players has clouded your vision.

You want to maintain this forum? Then leave us alone - abusing your power to give warnings for nothing and practically insulting the fact that we bump old threads ("Thidranki players? Nah, they aren't true players, they can't have nostalgia) is not in line with the way moderators are expected to behave on FH.

If that isn't a meaningful discussion then I don't know what the fuck is.

TdC

lol, you're clueless as ever <3

Lucius

Banned
Ok. Fair enough.

Let's have a meaningful discussion as to what extent TdC is an idiot. I will argue my points constructively, and meaningfully.

TdC started e-stalking me around the end of last year when he could not resist jumping on the Lucius-hate bandwagon. He frequently argued that the forum was better off without me even though I had become an integral part of the FH-OT community.

He argued that I put blame on the forum for the way it treated me and that I had myself to blame for the hate people felt towards me. What he did not take into account was that I was hated purely because I played a Bonedancer - something which he still cannot get his head around. He refuses to take the responsbility of bad and bias moderating.

Also, please define meaningful discussion. Being philosophical, nothing on this forum is meaningful because not only is DAoC dead but also because the forums are quickly dying. To discourage the remaining active members to post is a complete shambles considering much of the active community has moved to pastures new. In fact, I would say that it is madness and is one of the reasons why the DAoC-section in FH has lost so much of its community over the years.

What I am trying to say TdC that it is pointless even moderating this elusive sub-section of the FH forums and in trying to stamp your authority you have effectively lost it.

In the first place, this thread was bumped because 'Logi' was pointing out a valid and meaningful point about which group was better. I think the main problem is that you fail to understand that this is in fact relevent and meaningful to us - because you were never a (prominent) member of the Thidranki community. I think it is very bad moderating to base your conclusions on your own opinions when being a moderator is about being bias. I think this behaviour is very disrespectful from you. Just because the point made by 'Logi' seems irrelevent to you it does not mean that it is so for those utilising the BG section.

As 'Logi' pointed out - threads on the first page date back to 2007 and this bumped one was only a year older. Not much of a difference when you put into perspective the activity of the BG section.

It is also quite ironic that you justify your insults by thinking someone was missing the point so badly they were taking the piss (which is, in itself, an insult). You are the one who cannot understand the simple idea that those who bumped this thread had constructive points to make and I think the fact that you both don't understand and resent Thidranki players has clouded your vision.

You want to maintain this forum? Then leave us alone - abusing your power to give warnings for nothing and practically insulting the fact that we bump old threads ("Thidranki players? Nah, they aren't true players, they can't have nostalgia) is not in line with the way moderators are expected to behave on FH.

If that isn't a meaningful discussion then I don't know what the fuck is.

Can you please leave the thread if you are not prepared to have a meaningful discussion.

TdC

yes, that is my response. my opinion of you hasn't changed since, um, the second or third time you got banned, so other people get the good stuff :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The trolling/bitching ends here. Thanks.

F

Fiiiiii

old faces from excal

been playing in thid again as a break from big boy rvr...

wondered if i could expect to see any old faces; Eeeeka, killerpenguin, etc

watchout for my mini shade: Fiiiii :kissit:

nysahtyk

Banned
been playing in thid again as a break from big boy rvr...

wondered if i could expect to see any old faces; Eeeeka, killerpenguin, etc

watchout for my mini shade: Fiiiii :kissit:

Nice to see you Fiiii, the memories of that little Cabalist come flooding back to me now. I sent you an email and a PM.

nysahtyk

Banned
I spoke to you a couple of days ago -.-

I bet Thidranki isn't the same without your celerity/heal bot? =)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We rarely play thid anymore.. It's all about molvik these days :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom