Thid tonight

Dorimor1

Banned
Was great xD Soo many people out and fair play to the albs who kept coming back. I think Aleven got a total of 500 kills out of today, brilliant :) even though I was on my /level 20 skald (hitting for 30 damage) I quite enjoyed myself, would just like to thank everyone for making it a great evening.

On a darker note (soz I just can't post without flaming) I don't see why Esalia you needed to /rofl me. Considering your guildgroup (who shall remain unamed) were getting pwned all night until you brought out a FG. Geeeet some skiilllllzlzzzzzzz

zzz.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Was great xD Soo many people out and fair play to the albs who kept coming back. I think Aleven got a total of 500 kills out of today, brilliant :) even though I was on my /level 20 skald (hitting for 30 damage) I quite enjoyed myself, would just like to thank everyone for making it a great evening.

On a darker note (soz I just can't post without flaming) I don't see why Esalia you needed to /rofl me. Considering your guildgroup (who shall remain unamed) were getting pwned all night until you brought out a FG. Geeeet some skiilllllzlzzzzzzz

zzz.

we were 6 ;/ and u were like 10 mids camping atk so maybe u should get some skillz :((
and you had 3-4 bd's stuck to aleven's ass

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

zzz.

lol ....a bd tellin ppl to get some skills :puke:

Dorimor1

Banned
I wasn't playing my bd that night...I could have logged my bd, but you need to give people a chance right?

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Brend said:
lol ....a bd tellin ppl to get some skills :puke:

remember brend.. it does take skill to instant lifetap.. bow down to his god like BD zerg

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I wasn't playing my bd that night...I could have logged my bd, but you need to give people a chance right?

5 bd's in Alevens grp atm.

gj givin ppl a chance tbh :twak:

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Brend said:
5 bd's in Alevens grp atm.

gj givin ppl a chance tbh :twak:

there would of been more brend but they couldn't find anymore lamers :( qq

Dorimor1

Banned
And people say I am eliteist :eek:

I mean if you guys wanna be eliteist then you may aswell have a reason to be so, unfortunatly you don't :(

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

I mean if you guys wanna be eliteist then you may aswell have a reason to be so, unfortunatly you don't :(

suppose playing a BD makes u l33t :( better make sure i roll one so i can be like you !!

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

eh? i must have missed a post or something but i have no clue what your talking about :touch:

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Lost count of the amount of times we've killed you and aleven in the past few days. our mincer+cab duo being low level aswell.

When you can learn to kill more than 1 opponent who isnt new to the game on a class that u can practicly play afk :> you can can be mr leet!...

/wave Luae and frea.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Arumos said:
Lost count of the amount of times we've killed you and aleven in the past few days. our mincer+cab duo being low level aswell.

When you can learn to kill more than 1 opponent who isnt new to the game on a class that u can practicly play afk :> you can can be mr leet!...

/wave Luae and frea.

nonononononononononono you dont understand.

dorimor never dies ever, wether hes in fg of bd's or whatever

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Arumos said:

/wave Luae and frea.

ah ur mincer + caba :p u killed me arumos on bard ! /slap :D

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Mids really made me lose my taste for the game tonight with their exhibition around apk. Been playing mid alot lately, but doubt I will again for a very long time after having experienced the flipside as an alb, that BD zerg sure can be annoying hehe :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Arumos said:

/wave Luae and frea.

Yep, you killed me once solo, tbh any good mins/caba duo will beat a solo beat (get the mezz, stun bd let caba kill).

However I enjoy the amount of times I have steamrolled you, and the amount of emotes I gave you, I enjoyed it (and same for Esalia's group).

6 bds 1 healer 1 sb in our group tonight :)

Edit: Anyway I never intended this to be a flame war :( was just saying why you /emote me ??? I have huge respect for LC, good players but some people just can't take loosing. <shrug> not my problem

Back on topic: More nights like this would be great xD

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Im not being fun but you guys are sort of getting abit ahead of yourselves aint ya? I wernt playing tonight so i cant comment on anything that people said happened now people qq at people running a 6 man group? If their was a zerg to farm then 6 is fine, people qqing at people haveing a bd its just silly end of the day if they want to play the class let them do it, running 5 bds is a bit urr:/ but thats your choice mids have a better choice of classes than any other realms and can run the most effictive group in thid you should do this. Im not going to piss anyone off in this thread due to i like both alex and lc crew so.

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
6 bds 1 healer 1 sb in our group tonight :)

good players but some people just can't take loosing. <shrug> not my problem

Well played.

polza

Loyal Freddie
:mad: :mad: shame i had 2 log early at 8 even thou play druid so shit atm! but we was 5 and well got chased of top of mpk by around 3-4bds and mby 10 or so other mids coudent rlly see all up there from my position. chanter then loged bard and another bm who is in LC appeared which makes 6 we went and killed the mids then i had 2 go.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
polza said:
:mad: :mad: shame i had 2 log early at 8 even thou play druid so shit atm! but we was 5 and well got chased of top of mpk by around 3-4bds and mby 10 or so other mids coudent rlly see all up there from my position. chanter then loged bard and another bm who is in LC appeared which makes 6 we went and killed the mids then i had 2 go.

Give acount back so can play druid with you:<

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Quite amusing that hib trio, like they need to stand and use postionals with 2 tanks on a mezzed rm and with a bard, such dumbasses.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Don't really get why people boast etc here. If you're playing a 24 character thats obviously tweaked and you have a RR11 and RR10 char, you should be expected to do pretty well in Thid surely. ;(

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Mobius said:
Don't really get why people boast etc here. If you're playing a 24 character thats obviously tweaked and you have a RR11 and RR10 char, you should be expected to do pretty well in Thid surely. ;(

Thid is different from 50 rvr, you have Alot less things to counter with. Example if you have some one in group die, then you cant rez them unles you have a buffer in a group, although sometimes you can with tanks but not casters due to no specs.

If you loose mezz to another good its extremly difficult to counter the fight again.

Thid can be better than 50 rvr and sometimes it aint, but i must still find it fun after 3 years:eek7:

If you play a druid in thid its alot like 50 rvr but more pressure as you know if a member of your group is dieing you have to do everything to keep him alive, where as 50 rvr you could have DI, all instas and PR to rezz with.

Logi

Part of the furniture

zzz.

i have a frapsed clip about the same date as this post, showing that our 6 man grp killed ur whole zerg just below atk including you on ur skald dying with esalia rofling you haha :D also Aleven died so beautifully <3. so no u didnt own us Dori m8! :p

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
i have a frapsed clip about the same date as this post, showing that our 6 man grp killed ur whole zerg just below atk including you on ur skald dying with esalia rofling you haha :D also Aleven died so beautifully <3. so no u didnt own us Dori m8! :p
we did beat yoru ass a few times back in the days :(

Lucius

Banned

Of course Clueless owned LC a lot. Not to meantion the fights where TS beat you just before we went inactive.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
stop taking the piss with the thread necro. new content ftw, necrophilia bad.

:twak:

Logi

Part of the furniture
stop taking the piss with the thread necro. new content ftw, necrophilia bad.

:twak:

not my fault u mods leave 100 pages open for us to browse lol, what does necrophilia have anything to do with a forum thread :< me not get the point either :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom