Thid Nightshade & Ranger Video

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
does your mum post on here then :O i wanna abuse that dirty chav aswell

Kind of a childish post tbh that is not needed in anyway to insult anyone; not even on an internet forum. Should really think about what you say before you type it.

Mey

Part of the furniture
The kind of repeative posted insult from him suggests very little imagination. No wonder he has to play his characters in Thid, he can't keep up with the pressures of imaginative play in Big Boys RvR.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
wat has become of my thread.
Sean i'll say this slowly, since i think your "specialness" may affect your capability of reading.
YOU-MAY-NOT-POST-IN-MY-THREAD! kkthxbye

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Now now, let the kid have his fun. There is a slight chance that he one day might grow up and look back at these days of blissfull ignorance.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Now now, let the kid have his fun. There is a slight chance that he one day might grow up and look back at these days of blissfull ignorance.

shame that day never came for you eh ?

P.S. toxic u know i can claim any thread in my fookin section of Fh

kthnxbye!!!111111oneoneone

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
GTFO_Logo_170x160.JPG

Haha , repped :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
shame that day never came for you eh ?

P.S. toxic u know i can claim any thread in my fookin section of Fh

kthnxbye!!!111111oneoneone

How can I ever reply to posts of such quality and to such striking comebacks!

Mey

Part of the furniture
You're section of FH you don't even donate to Freddyshouse you little bog-rat. Fuck off to whatever crevice you crawled out from.

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
tis funny when peeps Gang up on sean....Tbh Mey who d fuk are you ? :) sean Plays/Played Bigboy rvr aswell and was pretty good fyi :) and ofc he has a imagination if he didnt how could he think of stuff to flame all these people all so well ? hell prob flame you soon and you wont have a snappy lil comeback maybe u should look on google some more scroll to the top might be come good ones

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
tis funny when peeps Gang up on sean....Tbh Mey who d fuk are you ? :) sean Plays/Played Bigboy rvr aswell and was pretty good fyi :) and ofc he has a imagination if he didnt how could he think of stuff to flame all these people all so well ? hell prob flame you soon and you wont have a snappy lil comeback maybe u should look on google some more scroll to the top might be come good ones

haha u got pwnwed by the shadow :p feel ashamed newbs :D my pwn team is out in force now, ALL PHEAR MY BG SECTION

yes toxic even u my littul newblord friend

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Sean reminds me of a young Dori ...

Idiotic ... but also kinda cute like a puppy , pity when the puppy starts to get old we are gonna have to get him ''fixed'' and probably ''Put Down'' :(

Thats life :eek:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
yes toxic even u my littul newblord friend

Sean, if you ever do decide to come back, your getting steamrolled by either my Sb or brand new Inf whose tearin players much better than you apart..

Sean reminds me of a young Dori ...

Idiotic ... but also kinda cute like a puppy , pity when the puppy starts to get old we are gonna have to get him ''fixed'' and probably ''Put Down'' :(

Thats life :eek:

/rep This guy speaks the truth on so many levels, sean you'd be wise to take this on board.
Puppys are life not just for christmas, unfortunatly like most play things(you) they become boring(/yawn) and are sent away for good..

Enjoy folks, :drink:

Mey

Part of the furniture

Another fucktard'.. what is it with the BG section.

Mey

Part of the furniture

A well respected member of society and possibly the community though i doubt highly there is anyone left playing who remembers my characters.

You two have contributed nothing more than a waste of space on freddys (as is noted in your "disabling of rep"), as for flames; Since when had flaming been consider cool and good when all you do is state shit about peoples mothers or ask who they are?

I think you fail to see what a good imagination is, saying "ur mum" is not imaginative. How old are you guys i imagine early teenage 12-14 just hit high school think you're shit. I bet you guys get bullied so hard..

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Another fucktard'.. what is it with the BG section.

Who the fuck are you !?!

this bg section attracts faggots like you who claim to be "teh pwnz0r" but really your a bunch of knobs :m00: quotes like "i doubt there is any1 left who remenbers my chars" leads me to belive you had non n your just another wannabee troll

kthnxbye !!!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Sean, if you ever do decide to come back, your getting steamrolled by either my Sb or brand new Inf whose tearin players much better than you apart..

/rep This guy speaks the truth on so many levels, sean you'd be wise to take this on board.
Puppys are life not just for christmas, unfortunatly like most play things(you) they become boring(/yawn) and are sent away for good..

Enjoy folks, :drink:

PROVE IT NEWBBBB !!!!!! mwah :D cyaz ingame

New Seanys Coming Soon -------- Pre Order your 1:100 scale action figures here now only $100 cheap as chips :-O

/yawn banned soon
wonder how many old threads i can bump eh ?:eek7:

Mey

Part of the furniture
Who the fuck are you !?!
this bg section attracts faggots like you who claim to be "teh pwnz0r" but really your a bunch of knobs :m00: quotes like "i doubt there is any1 left who remenbers my chars" leads me to belive you had non n your just another wannabee troll

How am i a wannabe (Join Date: 9th Apr 2005), the reason why no-one will remeber my characters is because i quit atleast a year ago. The reason why i am here because i was posting a comment about the Nightshade video then you started to acting like a prick.

Please quote where i have claimed to be "teh pwnz0r"?

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
PROVE IT NEWBBBB !!!!!! mwah :D cyaz ingame

New Seanys Coming Soon -------- Pre Order your 1:100 scale action figures here now only $100 cheap as chips :-O

/yawn banned soon
wonder how many old threads i can bump eh ?:eek7:

action figures? no chance I'll have the real thing...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture

I really should not make fun of people that have mental disabilities but I can't avoid laughing at this piece of work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom