Thid Nightshade & Ranger Video

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
ahoy there, alrite iv just been browseing the thid vids on YouTube and heres one that caught my eye:

Thid Nightshade & Ranger Vid

Its of a nightshade and ranger duo. They play on a different server but hey its still thid right?!

IMO the Nightshade is pretty bad, at one stage Perfin form the side and seen adding aswell.
Even still tho they arn't the worst iv seen.. isn't that right "Toxickiller" aka "Flipflops" :touch:

(who incidently is still in the corner hanging that head in shame as far as i remember).

You may learn a thing or two about how to play a nightshde from watchin this guy fail.

Enjoy folks, :drink:

P.S. They got some interesting comments from guys that play thid on this server.. check them out!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
mwah mwah mwah, altho i still cant see my fuckin comment :(

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
That video was bad. After some roleplayer intro we get to watch 2 stealthers camping a bridge and killing solo people in /level gear, wow, excitement overwhelming. The video also lags and the quality is piss poor (yes, I know it's on youtube etc)

The only entertainment provided was Aleven broadcasting his retardedness in the youtube-comments. Highly surprising!

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
That video was bad. After some roleplayer intro we get to watch 2 stealthers camping a bridge and killing solo people in /level gear, wow, excitement overwhelming. The video also lags and the quality is piss poor (yes, I know it's on youtube etc)

The only entertainment provided was Aleven broadcasting his retardedness in the youtube-comments. Highly surprising!

I agree with everything you said about the video:
*laggy
*bridge camping
*ganking soloer's
*poor quality

And then to have the cheek to name the video "Thidranki Heros"
sorry but that to me is like holding up an extremely large sign with the words "FLAME ME PLZ!" painted on it!
True true, aleven provides light after dinner entertainment but tbfh when you got such a shit vid like that in front of you, all there is to do is... flame :flame: i guess

Enjoy folks, :drink:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
You know when the caption says "And then these hero's disembarked on their journey..." to the accompanyment of a shit 1-could-do-better-in-my-sleep techno version of Final Countdown (which is REALLY saying something considering how crap the original was) that it was going to be a real winner :)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
ok so far seen kikashirulerofalb, wtf asif k. and aleven stop shovin ur head up ur arse for 1 minute of ur existence zz cba reading anymore...

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
ok so far seen kikashirulerofalb, wtf asif k. and aleven stop shovin ur head up ur arse for 1 minute of ur existence zz cba reading anymore...

yer bcoz your head isnt a millimeter up your ass is it dicked :twak:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Are you like special in a bad way?

ROFLPIES!, I dont think you have to answer this sean, I think we all figured that one out a long time ago, run along now "special" sean. :fluffle:

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Im bit confused, I thought sean was an ok guy; now he acts like some leet player whos played for ages yet hes only played thid a matter of months :/.

PS. Shit vid and extremely bad play

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Im bit confused, I thought sean was an ok guy; now he acts like some leet player whos played for ages yet hes only played thid a matter of months :/.

PS. Shit vid and extremely bad play

who the fuck is elkie eh ?

P.S. yer coldbeard i might be special but your momma fuckin loves my special package

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
who the fuck is elkie eh ?

P.S. yer coldbeard i might be special but your momma fuckin loves my special package

Well Elkie was originally a ranger back on prydwen which went back to the very early days of thidranki; he moved to excal and started making a name for himself; then he quit :) extremely long story turned very short just for you...

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Well Elkie was originally a ranger back on prydwen which went back to the very early days of thidranki; he moved to excal and started making a name for himself; then he quit :) extremely long story turned very short just for you...

well sean was a ranjur back on prydwen which went back to the very early days of thid, he moved to excally and made a name for himself, and also quit :O omg we have more in common than we think :twak:

Mey

Part of the furniture
This video sucks so hard i had to comment!

Mey

Part of the furniture

Say's it all really..

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
who the fuck do you think you are lol'ing on my thread :eek:

Your thread?
So you made a account called toxic as well? Sorry if i offended you, but honestly stop the whole 1337 thing asking who the fuck people are mayhaps? It dosn't make you seem tough, well respected or cool - I just makes you look like a muppet, and you have to be albe to see that.

And question to everyone else ... how do I stop my sig comming up on every post?:p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Your thread?
So you made a account called toxic as well? Sorry if i offended you, but honestly stop the whole 1337 thing asking who the fuck people are mayhaps? It dosn't make you seem tough, well respected or cool - I just makes you look like a muppet, and you have to be albe to see that.

And question to everyone else ... how do I stop my sig comming up on every post?:p

who the fuck are you trying to flame ME on MY post :O

Mey

Part of the furniture
who the fuck are you trying to flame ME on MY post :O

GTFO_Logo_170x160.JPG

Mey

Part of the furniture
It's clear that your ego, which by the way is almost capable of getting UN membership and claiming independence, is so large you think you can talk shit about anyone you want. From this thread it would seem that you are starting to act much in the way of the rectum ampulla in that you store all the bullshit of the world and spout it out on regular intervals. Grow the fuck up or get the fuck out..

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
It's clear that your ego, which by the way is almost capable of getting UN membership and claiming independence, is so large you think you can talk shit about anyone you want. From this thread it would seem that you are starting to act much in the way of the rectum ampulla in that you store all the bullshit of the world and spout it out on regular intervals. Grow the fuck up or get the fuck out..

how dare you use a dictionary to post gimp posts on MY thread in MY section of FH

nQQblette

kthnxbye :touch: :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom