Help They are spying on me!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Over the last week I keep getting an annoying sound coming from my PC speakers, that noise that you sometimes hear when you have a text/phone call coming. This never happened before and I have not changed any settings or equipment on either the phone or the PC. Seems to happen every half an hour or so.

Anyone know what could suddenly be causing this?

Kryten

Old Cow.
its only interference and wont just start happening unless something has specifically changed. Perhaps your speakers have, with age, become more susceptible to over-the-air interference, or more likely somethings moved - digital phones etc. Not a huge amount you can do im afraid other than shielding everything.

phlash

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps someone left a phone behind your desk? Every 30 minutes is about the period a mobile checks in with the base station when left alone...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Over the last week I keep getting an annoying sound coming from my PC speakers, that noise that you sometimes hear when you have a text/phone call coming. This never happened before and I have not changed any settings or equipment on either the phone or the PC. Seems to happen every half an hour or so.

Anyone know what could suddenly be causing this?

Is there something in your house close by that i turned on/off when this occurs? Our house wiring is shit so when the grill is turned on, the click ignition noise is played through my speakers lol!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No, its in the same place as it has always been and nobody else has left a mobile phone or anything in and around the PC. The walls are nearly 1 meter think sandstone & limestone so there is very little outside interference.

Oddly enough they have stopped since making this thread! :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
No, its in the same place as it has always been and nobody else has left a mobile phone or anything in and around the PC. The walls are nearly 1 meter think sandstone & limestone so there is very little outside interference.

Oddly enough they have stopped since making this thread! :p

Sounds like FIV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom