Theugist + ?

Ashnor

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all

My friend and I are returning to the game after a long time away. He is rolling a theugist and Im looking for some advice on what good duo options we could have on theugist + anything?

So any good suggestions, class/specs that could work out greatly? (We both got all expansions).

/Ash

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
RvR or PvE?

RvR in anycase, could duo with alsorts of stuff as theurg has alot of the toys you might want in a small grp itself (aoe mez, root, nice nukes, speed, etc). Could add in heals, bger, another caster etc.

Friar imo would work well - bg resists and heals. If you've only running 1 account each and have not got a bot roll a cleric.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Theurg + sorc ftw :D uber range, you can kite forever as both casters have speed, very nice duo :)

Ashnor

Fledgling Freddie
Was mainly thinking pve, but ofc there will be some rvr in the end.

We got 1 account each so no bb :mad:

Some interesting suggestions so far, hadnt thought of a class like friars at all:worthy:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
If you make anything other than a cleric you'll need to find a group or get used to using charges to RvR.

If that's not what you want then without a bot roll a cleric go full smite to level to avoid falling asleep until your 50 then respec 42 enhance 31 rejuv for RvR'ing.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Or better yet... One of you gets an extra account you both can use for a bot. Thus broadening your choise of characters greatly.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I would go for Theurgist + Sorcerer, in pve it's a nice duo due to sorcerer having pom which reduces downtime. Make a body/mind sorc for aoe mezz when needed and nice nukes. You will also do very well with this duo in the bg's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom