Thesearcher, tip and other group stealth fags.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
thx for the mention.. i dont see your problem to be honest... im so shit you could kick my untemplated ass in about 2 seconds max and vanish into the night unnoticed... :clap:

I dont care if you focking zerg or that i can 2 hit your zerg ass, i was having some really nice 1 vs 1's and you guys just fucking added each time, you can kill me after the fight if your so rp horny.

And its also really cool that albs can have no temps and get rp and i have to make myself a 300 plat template lol.

BTW: 50+21 cd r0x0rz :flame::flame::flame:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
And that Openbook rr12 hunter guy, brings a team of 4-5 hunters to gank xpers at Hurb at 10 in the morning.. amazing dude that one :p

The thing I love about the whole ywain thing is the way everyone goes -

"hey we had some bloody awful players and zergers but you should see the fecking yanks!"

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Zerging is well and good but you lose your edge doing that crap and when its no longer fun you solo and realise you have become shit :p

vaderfail_2.jpg

liloe

It's my birthday today!
The thing I love about the whole ywain thing is the way everyone goes -

"hey we had some bloody awful players and zergers but you should see the fecking yanks!"

Hehe, so true ^^ The fun is, that not all Ywain players are from the US =) When I played US classic I only played with the German guilds there and I always thought that their playstyle was really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom