Thesearcher, tip and other group stealth fags.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
:kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Lame wankers to group with 5 stealthers on a very low pop server.

Respect to some other mids and albs that do solo.

- English -

Resident Freddy

They used to do that when daoc was active. If they havent stopped zerging, they arent gonna change hehe :)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I just watched about 6+ stealthers take down arumi's trio, I didnt even realise that many others were around hehe

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You can't still complain about Tipp and Aim.. They've always been like that and that's how they enjoy the game

You may not agree with how they play, but they've always been honest about that they group up and never stated otherwise, so nothing to complain about really

Besides that they are both great guys once you get to talk to them :drink:

uron

Loyal Freddie
You can't still complain about Tipp and Aim.. They've always been like that and that's how they enjoy the game

You may not agree with how they play, but they've always been honest about that they group up and never stated otherwise, so nothing to complain about really

you like talking, prefer it to healing.... :p
tomorrow?

CorNokZ

Tomorrow we are doing moran the mighty and mini dragons, so if you need slayer armor on any of your chars sign up in the alb section mate

And yes... Chatting on fb > Healing your necro :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Probably in training fr ywain, things like that are the standard there. It's like the Post Mortem stealthzergs.

uron

Loyal Freddie
Tomorrow we are doing moran the mighty and mini dragons, so if you need slayer armor on any of your chars sign up in the alb section mate

And yes... Chatting on fb > Healing your necro :p

i do!!!!!!!

uron

Loyal Freddie
Then go sign up you tit :p

i have, we guna do the quests from start to finish or i got to much about guessing?
i fancy doing PvE tomorrow....dragons or summin after, i'll bring nec or cabba!

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks like the only people who can take out Arumi's group then is the stealth group... Sounds good to me :)
Nothing else can touch them tbh so Tip's stealth group must be doing something right :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

ROFL SO WHY is it people complained when 4 of us grouped up :lol:

Geee ok for some not for others.

Soulja

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Confirming that grouping in the important internet fantasy game of daoc makes you homosexual

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Probably in training fr ywain, things like that are the standard there. It's like the Post Mortem stealthzergs.

Circa 2003 and you are still bringing it up ?

Also that was the norm at the time so ...

BABY_CRYING.png

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Have you just recently discovered that there are picturz on the intarnet or something?

T

tehsearcher

thx for the mention.. i dont see your problem to be honest... im so shit you could kick my untemplated ass in about 2 seconds max and vanish into the night unnoticed... :clap:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Get yourself a wingman, there are a lot of stealth zergs on Ywain, mostly of a worse standard than the stealth zerglings on Dyvet (if that's possible) You still get your solo fights but you also get to farm the roglords.

5 mongs are free RPs to a decent duo or a solo tank.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH

tbh it is how Tip and co like to play we all know that. But you should also know that some people like to complain about the fact they play like that. You know. Just like make an internets post, just for the crack and not hoping they change or anything. Just posting.

So why not just let them post and leave it be?

Why do you always have to be on THEIR ass. :p

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
get 4l9 on assassin , purchase mos 5 and vanish 1 and have fun , dont give rp's to the stealthzergs :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You might aswell get used to this, ywain is even worse for it, shit stealthers running around like Rakiir and Kloster (RR12 and RR11 nightshade duo) and they're fucking terrible players :p

Loads of others like that on Ywain. if Christopher Walken played DAOC i'm sure he'd be asking for more stealth zerg.

CorNokZ

I just do it with style :p less running unbuffed :p

I was out role-playing! Didn't you notice the no cloak, mug and jester-hat!? :eek:

And besides that I was inside a tower next to Theodon and Tradoc! I thought I'd be safe! But insta stun and slam doesn't land when you're afk -.-

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
You might aswell get used to this, ywain is even worse for it, shit stealthers running around like Rakiir and Kloster (RR12 and RR11 nightshade duo) and they're fucking terrible players :p

Loads of others like that on Ywain. if Christopher Walken played DAOC i'm sure he'd be asking for more stealth zerg.

And that Openbook rr12 hunter guy, brings a team of 4-5 hunters to gank xpers at Hurb at 10 in the morning.. amazing dude that one :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom