Food These little fekers are the devils work...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yes I suggest they bring back coconut (which not even I remember), keep coffee and orange (both my faves) and lose the bastard raisin and the horrible toffee then they would be perfect!!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
One of my father's friends loves nibbles. You know, when they have poker evenings, he'll put out little bowls of nuts, twiglets & what not. My dad's friend is the first one with his trotters in the bowl & they're gone in like 15 seconds. Came up with the idea of putting bird seed in one of the bowls. Just for him.

Would it make him ill?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol no but the anvil that fell on him after he dives into the bowl (would it have a sign saying "Free bird seed!!" next to it?) would probably do him in tbh.

gohan

FH is my second home
you got less posh thier, or formed a closer bond with your dad halfway throught the post xD

father became dad rather sharpish

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Right, now I am annoyed. Bought two packets of these this afternoon...

fingers.jpg

Made for the overseas market and not normally sold in the U.K. but Fulton Foods grabbed a load of excess stock that Burtons Foods were looking to clear out. Why are they good enough for other countries but not good enough for the country that invented and actually makes them? They taste bloody lovely and I can't think of one good reason that we Brits can't normally buy them!

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Probably not as popular over here.

Also Creme Eggs are in shops now, they pwn these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom