Food These little fekers are the devils work...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Cadburys Chocolate fingers, evil incarnate. Everytime I open a box they all jump into my mouth and force their chocolatey biscuity goodness straight down my throat. They really are the crack of the biscuit world, no wonder that poor bastard hit 60 stone with such tempations on offer! I opened a box 10 minutes ago, was reading this forum and munching, now they are all gone. :(

cadbury_0020_fingers_0020_with_0020_logo.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What pisses me off about them is the plastic tray. Loads of slots for biscuits, but only ever about half full....

Cadbury's Caramel Nibbles are fucking outrageous. Come in a bag, they're essentially giant buttons with caramel in. Seriously addictive.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
oh yes....they are incredibly morish. You think there's loads in there, and that only a pig would sit down & eat the lot in one go. Next thing you realise they're all gone & you're eating the cardboard box :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What pisses me off about them is the plastic tray. Loads of slots for biscuits, but only ever about half full....

Is it a british thing that anything not filled to the rim is somehow cheating you? :D

If the packet was full, it'd be twice the price too ;)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
yeh at our tesco store they were something like buy 1 box get 2 free or something before x-mas, they went so fast.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No. Everything's smaller. Remember Wagon Wheels? They used to be mahoosive, now they're bite size. Curly Whirleys - used to be long enough to double as light sabres - now they're tiny. And which arse decided to remove the coconut and peanut Revels and replace them with bloody coffee cream nasty things?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Don't even get me started on Revels. Oh and those Choc Nibbles are a surefire way to get lardtastically fat in a very short time, far too tasty!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Is it a british thing that anything not filled to the rim is somehow cheating you? :D

If the packet was full, it'd be twice the price too ;)

Many moons ago they did almost used to be a full packet though, the price has gone up and the content has gone down. When you see rip-off versions they always have far more biscuits in the same sized packet, just a shame they taste like ass more often than not.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Don't even get me started on Revels

and another thing...I usually buy a small bag of them once a week which usually sorts my sugar craving for a night....bought a large bag (the £1.60 ones from Tesco) thinking they'd last me most of the week...most of it was friggin air! You pay 3 times the amount, get double the amount of air, and maybe, just maybe, just over double what you'd get in a small bag

they're still tasty tho

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I have one more box in the cupboard (Morrisons were selling 3 for the price of 1 a few weeks back!) and I really want to go open it but I just know if I do that is going to be another 600 calories hanging off my arse. :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
eat & be happy

fuck it - you think that 70 stone guy's unhappy? no wait....

Eat them. You could spontaneously combust tomorrow.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've eaten like two kg of chocolate and a kg of marmalade candy this week alone, no weight gain at all :clap:

During the santamas time, with all the eats and drinks, gained nothing during 1.5 weeks.

People tend to hate me for that ;)

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
only just started my diet again after xmas, operation get rippped......f**k you all!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
this has got to be gyms' best time of year

all those memberships
all those new years resolutions

broken

Ppl should just be totally honest with themselves. If you can't see yourself giving up smoking, don't. If you're not going to watch what u eat & exercise, don't. Do, or do not. There is no try (whats that from? the matrix?)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I am only going on a diet when all the crap I bought for Christmas runs out, couple of weeks to go yet. :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I'm not too fussed about those chocolate finger biccies tbh, M&Ms or Ben&Jerrys...they very rarely ever get to the 'i'll save some for later' stage. I used to love it when I'd get a box of choccies for a special occasion and just lay in bed or flake on the sofa the next day reading and eat the whole thing hehe.

Think I've most certainly put on weight over xmas but not worried, as soon as I start running again it'll just fall off...and tbh in this sodding cold I kind of welcome the extra layer of blubber!!

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
My vice is biscuit and raisin yorkie bars. They put them in a vending machine at work :<

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
No. Everything's smaller. Remember Wagon Wheels? They used to be mahoosive, now they're bite size. Curly Whirleys - used to be long enough to double as light sabres - now they're tiny. And which arse decided to remove the coconut and peanut Revels and replace them with bloody coffee cream nasty things?

Coconut revels?! I have never heard of this godlike treat.

Oh and while not chocolate, Twiglets > everything else when it comes to eating a whole box/bag in minutes.

gohan

FH is my second home
cho i appologise in advance cos you're going to gain at least 3 stone xD

get a cup of tea (or coffee if u drink the devils urine) bite both ends off a finger, dip, suck till tea hits mouth, then ram it home!

omg OMNOMNOMNOM

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Originally, Revels had orange creme, coconut, toffee, or peanut centres, along with Galaxy Counters (Minstrels minus exterior shell) and Maltesers. However, the coconut centres were later replaced with coffee creme, and the peanuts with raisins

:( :( :(

remember them fondly as a kid. The coconut ones were dreamy....

/sigh

Ezteq

Queen of OT

get a cup of tea (or coffee if u drink the devils urine) bite both ends off a finger, dip, suck till tea hits mouth, then ram it home!

omg OMNOMNOMNOM

aaah what is known as the orgasm biscuit.

no really, it is.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Ah when you were a kid, must've been a good 60 years ago then! :D They should replace the raisin ones with coconut, Revels perfection then.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

omg OMNOMNOMNOM

lol that sounds perverse, count me in. :D

gohan

FH is my second home
Ah when you were a kid, must've been a good 60 years ago then! :D They should replace the raisin ones with coconut, Revels perfection then.

take out the coffee shit, leave out the nuts (coconuts? since when? still rank)

and add some sort of biscuit then revels are win

the peanuts removal has made revel roulet slightly safer but with coffee lurking it's never entirely safe

Embattle

FH is my second home
I eat the whole tray as well, however I'm fairly sure there were more fingers in the past :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Well I'm in my late 30s (yes, I know I'm the oldest person on FH by at least 15 years...bleh blah meh and bleugh) and coconut revels were around in the 70s and 80s. Can't remember when they arse-fucked them, but if there's a campaign to bring back the coconut ones, count me in

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I was only around for 8 days on the 80's unfortunately, seems I just missed out! And shush Gohan, keep the coffee in, get rid of raisin, I could never lose at Revel Roulette then :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Well I'm in my late 30s (yes, I know I'm the oldest person on FH by at least 15 years...bleh blah meh and bleugh) and coconut revels were around in the 70s and 80s. Can't remember when they arse-fucked them, but if there's a campaign to bring back the coconut ones, count me in

They got rid about 25 years ago iirc and yes the coconut ones were lush.

Revels (confectionery) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

gohan

FH is my second home
In July 2008 Revels started a "Big Brother"-style eviction campaign where one flavour from the bag would be replaced by a special limited edition flavour. Consumers were asked to nominate on Mars.com - Home.[3] Voting closed on 9 September 2008. The flavour attracting the most votes was coffee, which received nearly half the votes cast. Raisin received around 25%, with the remaining votes spread fairly evenly among the other flavours. The coffee flavour was briefly replaced with strawberry, but returned early 2009.

omg that would be win, give limited edtions packs plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom