There can be only one

X

Xtro

Wij.

You stand on trial for crimes so hideous I cant think of what they are. On Friday I shall arm myself with the tools to DESTROY you (ie. lock myself away with AoM and limp through the training campaign) and the whole world will BOW to me for ridding your deitous (no idea if its a word but fuck it, sounds good) form.

GAME ON MOFO!!!1111111

W

Wij

Hehe - cool.

I'll be away Friday and Saturday night. Will you be ready Sunday night ? :)

X

Xtro

hehe hello m8 ;)

Yes Sunday I shall be greased and lubed ready for action.

For other cunts who think we should use PMs btw - fuck off, this forum is dead and at least its on topic.

err check your pms wij, lol.

X

Xtro

Argh RAH RAH RAH!!!!

*bangs fist on shield of err godly hardness ooerr*

cheers :)

W

Wij

Copper Shield upgrade - +10% Pierce resistance - 150W + 150G.

:eek:

X

Xtro

argh argh argh!

Just rang local indie retailer and they have a 2nd hand copy for roughly 20 quid in.

Am totally skint 'til Friday (pay day). Wait til then or take an X-Box game in to trade for 2nd hand AoM???

AAAAAAARGHHHH!

Wonder if some gimp will have kept CD-key written down though...hmmm :(

X

Xtro

Pfft overdraft already used m8. Didn't bother getting it, so tomorrow is the day.

Think I'll piss about with the demo tonight. Why can't games shops be open at midnight fs :)

Oh and Freelancer is incredibly disappointing :(

X

Xtro

Rah! TODAY TODAY TODAY IS THE DAY.

Fear me as I stumble through the training, cower as I cannot work out how to build basic stuff.

anyway...played through the demo with the greeks/zeus last night and its straightforward enough (quite like AoK etc). Fun with cheesy accents.

Lunchtime AoM will be mine muhahahahah! But then I have to work again til late. BWHAHAHAHA ...fuck :(

W

Wij

Greeks are a bit too like AoK for me :) They require LOTS of wood too. Great late-game tho.

Norse = teh 0wnz0r !!1

X

Xtro

La la la, Friday Friday, la la la.

Sitting at my desk la de da, looking at a 2nd hand copy of AoM freshly purchased (mint condition), la de da da.

If the fucking CD key gives me shite I'll scream, la la la.

Got the fucker, thank god.

Now I just have to do some fucking work for hours before I can go home and learn how to axe a tree to bits...

Wij, ARE j00 SHAKING WITH F3$R!!?!!111

etc.

T

Testin da Cable

no. morrowind is a jealous god, and is sucking me dry in a way that my wildest dreams only hint at :(

W

Wij

Pah - I bought Morrowind after AoM and it only distracted me for mere moments before I got horny for some Norse on Norse action.

T

Testin da Cable

well, tbh I hope something better happen soon, because I'm sick of walking about and doing nice things for everyone.
next time I'm starting out as a bloody thief or summat :/

F

Fex

Arg, hate being bored...

hate being skint, sadly the two tend to go hand in hand...

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom