Werewolf Themed Mafia #The Hand's Tourney 1

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'm dubious of anyone in house Lannister, it's the perfect ploy. Kill off the rulers, point the finger at every other family claiming everyone else wants the crwon. All the while slowly creeping up the stairs to the Iron throne.

If I'm backing anyone it's Ch3t. I'll see what else the day brings before making my final decision.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So good sirs. I The Marquis of Scouse, noble of the minor but honourable house Awesomesauce, world reknowned for it's free access to hookers and coke for all, see the current situation like this:

The Lannisters have a track record of treacherous action, torture of the local citizenry and have a stick up their arse so large it could be hollowed out and used as a canoe. The treachery is likely to have eminated from their own house - but I would consider that they would hire a 3rd party to do this for them for the purposes of reasonably plausible deniability and a lack of a direct connection to the murders.

However, I am suspicious of @Ch3tan . We've all awoken delighted to find the current monster and his hand murdered. But he is the only one suffering memory loss. What is it that someone wanted him to forget? The shroud of cloaks and daggers is thick around here.

However, his reasoning is sound, and even as a man of supposed blind action the removal of the Lannisters is surely an objective that all lovers of a free and just society share.

However, I feel he has made a mistake in targetting a self-confessed flunky of House Lannister. You start with the head, then you clean up the mess afterwards.

For these reasons I implore him to change his vote to @Raven. Then later I will I join him in his vote to off the flunky - for if we start down the path of ridding the land of Lannisters then our course is set for a while.

Vote: Raven. Head of house Lameister.

Sir @Cerb, of House Nondescript, Sir @Poag of Minorhouse, Sir @Calaen of Nostatedallegience and Sir Teedlar of House Westerling. I implore you, lets get the dirty work done, then get down to the business of finding a leader, one just and true, who we can unite behind without feeling physical sickness at the very thought.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Words of serpents from a house barely a ticks sh*t on the map. Anyone serving free entertainment is either a fool or putting their hand in every pie in town.

Your following words confirm it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
So good sirs. I The Marquis of Scouse, noble of the minor but honourable house Awesomesauce, world reknowned for it's free access to hookers and coke for all, see the current situation like this:

The Lannisters have a track record of treacherous action, torture of the local citizenry and have a stick up their arse so large it could be hollowed out and used as a canoe. The treachery is likely to have eminated from their own house - but I would consider that they would hire a 3rd party to do this for them for the purposes of reasonably plausible deniability and a lack of a direct connection to the murders.

However, I am suspicious of @Ch3tan . We've all awoken delighted to find the current monster and his hand murdered. But he is the only one suffering memory loss. What is it that someone wanted him to forget? The shroud of cloaks and daggers is thick around here.

However, his reasoning is sound, and even as a man of supposed blind action the removal of the Lannisters is surely an objective that all lovers of a free and just society share.

However, I feel he has made a mistake in targetting a self-confessed flunky of House Lannister. You start with the head, then you clean up the mess afterwards.

For these reasons I implore him to change his vote to @Raven. Then later I will I join him in his vote to off the flunky - for if we start down the path of ridding the land of Lannisters then our course is set for a while.

Vote: Raven. Head of house Lameister.

Sir @Cerb, of House Nondescript, Sir @Poag of Minorhouse, Sir @Calaen of Nostatedallegience and Sir Teedlar of House Westerling. I implore you, lets get the dirty work done, then get down to the business of finding a leader, one just and true, who we can unite behind without feeling physical sickness at the very thought.

Why would I murder a Lannister king? We were guaranteed a Lannister on the throne, now not so much.

These knee jerk accusations are making people look rather suspicious, a Lannister is dead and you want to vote for another Lannister to hang...it seems to me you and @Ch3tan are up to something.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
3 people of questionable background doing the Lannister headhunting as well. Scouse, the man with whores. Ch3tan, the man with a selective amnesia and the unalligned Calaen.

No matter what the other houses think of the Lannisters, do we want someone like that on the throne?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why would I murder a Lannister king?

You wouldn't be the first would-be king to off a family member to claim the biggest prize. You're head of the house, you stand to gain the most.

I'll be ignoring the comments of your paid-for lackey @old.Tohtori - it's nice that you've two voices working in unison to lend your arguments a veneer of respectability, but it doesn't wash.

You can cast aspertions - however, I am suspicious of @Ch3tan too, but that's an argument for another time. House Lannister needs to go. That's the order of priority. People can judge me on my actions and whether I stick to my public words. I'm happy for that to be the case...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Unvote: ch3tan
Vote: Scouse

Ignoring a member of house Lannister and clearly plotting for the demise of the whole family only implies your puny house is on a personal vendetta of some sort. No amount of "oh i'm suspicious of your target as well" snaking around won't change that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I do not seek power for myself or my house. Our desire is the removal of the evil house Lannister and the enstatement of a just and fair king, by consent of the majority.

No deception. No subterfuge. Just an open, honest statement of intent.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And that's vote: SIR Scouse to you, lackey. :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You don't vote for kings.

Don't see why not. It's better than "divine right" or some murderous right of succession which would benefit, oh...YOU.

Funny that? Apart from the fact that it encourages murder. I don't see why we can't amend the system to be able to remove a tyrant through less barbaric and prehistoric means. I can easily forsee a future where such a model has taken precedence over such feudal idiocy.

The status quo very much favours the murderous house Lannister...

Foolish peasant voted for himself.

Watch it boy or I'll have my servants flog you for insolence.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are right scouse, raven would benefit more than Toht, who is just his lackey.

unvote toht, vote raven

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You don't vote for kings.
Well you'd live that wouldn't you... a succession to the throne for only lannister noble present. Thankfully the seven gods have clearly given us signs that or new ruler will be chosen by the majority, not forced on us by those with more gold and swords.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
For someone advocating non-murdering ways, Scouse sure wants to kill someone and for a man with amnesia, Ch3tan sure does remember a lot about the Lannisters.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are right ought I could be a lannister, but I doubt it from my plain dress. Also I never said I'd forgotten anything but who I was.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Not much unlike headless chickens, The Nobles and soldiers of Westeros without clear leadership and
with the uneasy threat of a possible killer amongst them spend the day schwabing.

As the sun settles, no killer was brought to justice, no new or old house rose to the challange, no king was crowned on this day.

Night time

Olgaline

FH is my second home
As the people of Kings Landing awaken to a new day, quickly it becomes aparent that Scouse is missing.
A seach quickly unviels the dead body of Sir. Scouse found in an narrow allyway not far from his guest quaters.
A guards sword still embeded into his torso - Upon closer inspection, the burgundy red leather grip and the
crested head of a lion leaves little doubt. The last living bloodline of House Awesomesauce
is no more. All dreams of a united kingdom under Sauce vanquished with one blow from a guards sword.

Ass-Ally.jpg

The realm is still without a ruler, and the reacent kingsslayer is still at large. With the yet another brutal murder having occourred, time seems more than ever, a pressing matter...

Daytime

Calaen

Oh that's certainly not a good thing. The most vocal person against the Lannisters, suddenly winds up dead.

What do you have to say for yourselves Raven/Toh?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Old.toht has left the capital on an urgent assignment. He has instructed me to enforce his vote on his behalf according to his wishes.
Mr. Tohtory wishes to vote in line with his house.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nowt to do with me! Someone must have gone rogue.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh that's certainly not a good thing. The most vocal person against the Lannisters, suddenly winds up dead.

What do you have to say for yourselves Raven/Toh?

My vote was for @Ch3tan

I think its clear someone is trying to frame my house, murders some of us and then kills scouse while leaving incriminating evidence.

My house would be far more intelligent if it were to murder someone, we would have paid his whores to do it or something like that.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
well i wish someone would sort this out, bloody peasants smell awful especially dead ones :(

also cal is clearly a furtive knave as hes mis-representing people at this early hour

Calaen

Sorry Raven, but you could have done it yourself and still be given the same argument.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'm inclined to say that the Lannister sword left in the body seems quite like a frame job...but, Occums Razor tells me it's them.

Vote: Raven

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom