Them are here now

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swords

I think he's correct...they are here...and they are mods...

C

chi_

Spamming
Please can you refrain from making full stops as an entire post or just k'ing on the forums. We are having a big crack down on spam posts at the moment, and if you persist you will have your post count reset. If you still persist, you will have your account banned. I'm sorry for the draconian measures, but it has got out of hand and more diplomatic attempts at stopping the spamming have failed.

Damini

:<

N

-Nuked-

no need for farming tbh, lots of good posts about atm (outside OT mainly)

S

stunned

I'm not farming I'm posting an off topic topic in the off topic forum.

But since I am an missunderstood artist I guess I will put my talent elsewhere.

S

'Shy

So if this is an off topic post it can't be about the mods, since they are on topic. Sortof.

D

Damini

Originally posted by chi_
Spamming
Please can you refrain from making full stops as an entire post or just k'ing on the forums. We are having a big crack down on spam posts at the moment, and if you persist you will have your post count reset. If you still persist, you will have your account banned. I'm sorry for the draconian measures, but it has got out of hand and more diplomatic attempts at stopping the spamming have failed.

Damini

:<

Just so I don't have to PM you too stunned.

Off topic means not on the DAoC topic, which means that it does have A topic. Follow? Strangely, it doesn't mean "Useless One Word Drivel". If it did, coincedentally, this wouldn't be the off topic forum, it would be the Useless One Word Drivel Forum. Which it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom