TV The Wire

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Watching season 1, when does it start to get good?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Docwolfe, our resident Doctor and cheif gynaecologist at University Hospital Guildford says you are WRONG.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Doctor von dickinyourarse says if you don't like the wire you like horses molesting your pooper.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Doctor von dickinyourarse says if you don't like the wire you like horses molesting your pooper.

Nah it is ok, I just want to know when it livens up a bit, only 2 hours in atm.

Oh and as for the horses, as I told the local newspaper it was merely a stag night prank gone wrong.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Season 1 Episode 4 has a great scene in it :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Lesbian titty scene? Not bad, needs more nipple action though. :D

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
The pacing of it takes abit to get used to, I really started getting into about 4-5 episodes in. Stick with it though it only gets better.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Been watchin it on the beeb now for some time. Gonna be sad swhen this season 5 is over.

eksdee

FH is my second home
i think it's the sort of thing that either draws you in or it doesn't. as above, it is definitely not conventionally paced or written. i'd agree that if you aren't digging it 4-5 episodes in you probably just won't ever like it, which would be a shame given it is easily one of the best written/acted tv series' ever.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Gonna watch 2 more before bed and will finish the series off in the next few days. Will post back with my thoughts as I work through the episodes.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Someone please clarify, the entire 5 series is about the chase to take 1 drug dealer (Avon Barksdale) down?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I liked everything about the show except almost every police character... which was a pretty big downfall for me. They're just so annoying so i can't enjoy the show properly, watched halfway into season two before i couldnt be bothered anymore.

The ghetto characters were pretty fun but they all end up dead or in jail :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I like it, nearly at the end of series 4 now, I wouldn't call it "The best thing ever!™" but its better than most of the drivel on TV.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
ive been tempted to try this out, alot of peeps tells me if i like Oz (which i do) then i should love this. That true?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Season 1 Episode 4 has a great scene in it :)

Lesbian titty scene? Not bad, needs more nipple action though. :D

NO NO NO :eek:

The CSI scene with only two words used throughout - fuck and motherfucker.

Season one gets very good after about episode 4, season 2 takes a bit of getting used to because of a slight change in direction. 3, 4 and 5 are simply brilliant.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
NO NO NO :eek:

The CSI scene with only two words used throughout - fuck and motherfucker.

Season one gets very good after about episode 4, season 2 takes a bit of getting used to because of a slight change in direction. 3, 4 and 5 are simply brilliant.

Couldn't see that on a skip through and tbh I prefer lesbians. :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i never saw it...its not that one with the tit off soldier soldier in is it?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I hated that "fuck" scene, unoriginal and not even done well. Made me cringe more than laugh :|

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
First season completed, took 7-8 episodes for me to get a feel for it but I am glad stuck with it. Just grabbed season 2 and 3, hopefully get time to watch them over the next couple of weeks. So far so good. :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
just started watching a series called burn notice last night, thats really good.

just thought i'd try and contribute lol

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Nooooo burn notice is not really good, it's really cheesy :(

Michael helps random client x to outsmart douchebag y for every episode until the end with the occasional 2 mins of overall plot arc added in and then the last 2 series episodes wrap that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom