The Walking Dead Season Six, please use spoilers

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its between Glen and Maggie then

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A trailer so soon after that clusterfuck of a finale and so far away from the next season is desparate stuff. It shows that they know they fucked up and pissed off a lot of fans.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I thought you guys were better than to fall for an obvious fake trailer like that. It's complete shit edited by an amateur.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Glenn has been a whiny little prick through the whole series, but i suppose there's some attachment. Do find Maggie relatively annoying as well

Gray

FH is my second home
I was scammed :< was made by one of the Walking Dead guys i think when i seen it :<

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That seems like a lot of shorter trailers stuck together - and quite poorly. New footage though.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fuck

My

Mum

Ezekiel vs Negan

/sexwe

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Because it is a pretty weak ending to a series. I also know what will happen, they will have a barn storming first episode with maybe those blue armour wearing dudes arriving en masse on horseback, Negan and a bunch of others will escape. The episode will end up with the rest of the group pulling sad faces around the grave of <whoever>, probably Glen, Maggie will probably get better all of a sudden and Carol will rejoin the group. Then they will faf about for a few episodes before another run in with Negan for some pay back just before the mid-season break. Its getting a little tiring really because it really is a great show.

Might not be far off...sort of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom