The Walking Dead season 7

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Solid story episode. Absolutely love Ezekiel.

Gray

FH is my second home
Normally when we get introductory episodes they end up being slow with no action, but normally it picks up the next episode, Kingdom has been introduced now...

I thought Ezekiel was going to be cast in Game of Thrones the way he was talking. Carol slightly pisses me off though, don't get what her story is mean't to be. Why does she want a solitary life which in that area is clearly not safe.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Slow but watchable. Hopefully next episode will be much better.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Actually, I'm liking him more and more.

I never found him particularly scary, just what he was going to do.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Negan isn't trying to be scary. He spent the whole first episode being scary and trusts that that was enough to get people to toe the line. It seems to be working.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think it's pretty good how it's a commentary on states today. It's essentially the same thing - he's trust trying achieve what states normally have. The peaceful exchange of money for protection - ie taxation.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
While it is a zombie apocalypse and you are supposed to suspend belief, for obvious reasons.

Someone would have popped him by now, he wanders round with a bat and some dopey looking henchmen. At least the governor was a dick for a reason and any benefits filtered down.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well he's the one keeping all the Saviours on a leash, so I imagine if they shot him, there'd be nothing to keep the rest of them from shooting everyone else and taking everything they wanted.

Plus, it'd be a pretty short season.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Still boring. Going to fuck it off and binge watch at some point I think.

The formula is getting very stale now. 2 good episodes, a load of dross, 1 good episode, season break. Rinse, repeat.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Liked it.

If every episode was some massive development it'd be shit.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That bird that hasn't been in it for a while, can't remember whatever the fuck happened to her. They must be eating well in the zombie apocalypse...she got fat.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
That bird that hasn't been in it for a while, can't remember whatever the fuck happened to her. They must be eating well in the zombie apocalypse...she got fat.
The actress just had a baby.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
She was always a little porky. Hewuge bewbs tho.

Good episode. Not great, but enjoyable.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
OK

She didn't get fat at all...hmm, nope...feels wrong.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I kinda prefer him not swearing it makes him sound more intelligent and calculated

Tom

I am a FH squatter
He's not that clever though. He's gravely underestimated just how tough Rick and his crew are. Mental Rick (with beard) will come back and rip his head off.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I really hope they are leading up to something because this is just crap so far.

Still no Ezekiel! Just more of Negan's boring mock surprise "ohhhh aint I panto scary" bollocks

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Did we see a hint of seriousness when he tried to console Carl after the eye-patch incident? I do want to see more of that. Make him drop that bollock 'two guys having a gaff' attitude and every episode would be more enjoyable. Also, cue the looting and scavenging-montage and put in more interesting content.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Have to admit, the last episode was really weak.

For those of you who havent seen it (though why you're reading this thread before you have boggles the mind) skip the rest of this post.

Worst. Shittest. Thing. Ever. Ever. Happened in the last episode. Why didn't Karl just shoot when he had the chance? It boggles the mind. I was just sat there saying "shoot now....shoot now..." over and over, my missus agreeing. Why didn't he do it? That's properly farcical and utterly out of character. He'd have done it. Weak. As. Fuck.

And with Negan picking up the kid at the end? Meh. I don't care. I get it - parents gonna be pissed off - but frankly, I just don't give a shit. You probably have to have kids to really feel that angst, and even then if you're level headed you won't really care because it's not a character you have anything invested in. (Ooooh, Rick's gonna be pissed - like he needs more to be pissed about).

The only thing I can think is that this is going to be massively anticlimactic...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It's starting to drag, i do agree with that. It's almost as we've been introduced with a new Emmerdale type series - the survival and food/weapon-gathering aspects have been wathered down and now were stuck with the drama. "What's happening between Rick and that Samurai-girl - stay tuned for the next episode!".

Slight exaggeration aside, I'm starting to think Neegan is getting somewhat interesting or at least i hope so. Killing him off now would kill the season though, so Carl not shooting him made sense in that aspect.

Another idea is if he stopped goofing around, got serious and let us in on some back-story and having him join up with the trope, though, too bad he killed two members of the group as that won't happen.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Slight exaggeration aside, I'm starting to think Neegan is getting somewhat interesting or at least i hope so. Killing him off now would kill the season though, so Carl not shooting him made sense in that aspect.
Weak writing that tbh. Really weak. If that's what they're resorting to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom