The Walking Dead season 7

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Lulz. I give tef funniez rather than teh facepalmz ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If they undo that rubbish at the end of season 6 asap and get back to following the comics from here on in I'll be happy. If they piss about with cliffhangers where there shouldn't be cliffhangers and drag it out unnecessarily I will not be happy. The comics that I'm desperately hoping they base the next season on are fantastic.

Gray

FH is my second home
Anyone suspecting who it is who haa been done in by Lucille?

Speculative:
Out of the whole group, i am suspecting that it's either Glen or Daryl. The comment that preceeded the trailer release was Rick was going to lose his "right hand man" which would obviously point it out to being Daryl. However something ominous about that message leads me to believe that something happens in that trailer of Negans...

By the way the line up was, and the blood splatter, the person directly next to Rick was the Spanish GI Jane, but if it's her who got canned i'm going to be pissed (Because she's not important enough to have waited 7-8 months for). Although Abraham is a big guy, and almost commander like, Negan could have seen him as a threat so his big head could have been whacked right across the line. It has to be out of Big Abe, Daryl or Glen for me for it to be anyone worthwile

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not long now! Squeeeeeeeeeeee!

Apparently they aren't fucking about this time either, we get to find out who is done in, off the bat as it were.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well that was fucking brutal. A little unsettling too.

Would have liked to have met Ezekiel though.

Last edited:

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Some cunt I never liked from school posted a spoiler on facebook before I've seen the first episode. It's past time I started deleting these people off my friends list anyway T_T

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ouch. I watched it at 6am this morning for that very reason.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well that was intense. And bloody. And cool.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah I forgive them the shitty season 6 finale. That whole coming together was done much better than in the comics and you really get more of a sense of Negan's power.
He did Abraham and I was thinking "oh well at least Daryl and Glen are ok :D ...oh". There was only one Lucille victim in that scene in the comics.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's well all and dandy, but my prediction;

For the next 4-5 episodes, the characters directly effected by the loss of Abraham & Glen (IE Maggie, Abraham's GF, Eugene and Daryl) go roaming around for the next 4-5 episodes and then for the mid season finale they kill Negan, then after that they meet those new people for the first time, then they go back to roaming around with the rest of the characters chasing them, and then similar shit happens again.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nah, they will join up with them, rape Negan then find the new lot are bad too.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
The Fuck, that was brutal. Usually doesn't bother me a good bit of gore but I felt a bit sick after that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
lol, and you QQ about spoilers.
The show has aired. It's in the past. Geddit?

If you've not watched the *current episode* why are you even in the thread?! Glutton for punishment?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Comic spoilers
They're kind of evening up the score re: who is dead and who isn't. Glenn died at the hands of Negan but Abraham had been dead a while (he got the arrow to the face instead of Lezza Denise on the train tracks). Also, Rick has been without a hand for ages, since having it cut off by The Governor way back in Woodbury. So I thought there would be a hand coming off but they were apparently just toying with us.
Now that I've had time to digest the episode, it's disappointing how formulaic it all is. The comics are so much more random, I guess they have to keep a TV episode to a certain structure but it's just disappointing that this is what this once great show has been reduced to. I still think they should've killed someone at the end of last season, then maybe another at the start of this one for good measure (because all those following the comics would've been expecting just the 1 death).

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
it's disappointing how formulaic it all is. The comics are so much more random
Like anything, the original medium is usually the best. When was the last time you read a book and thought the film wasn't absolute shite.

Enders Game? People told me they liked the film. :eek7:

Good news for me is I've not read the Walking Dead comix :)

sayward

Resident Freddy
I'm very broad minded. But I thought that was sick. All I can think about is the psycos watching who are thinking ooooo what a good idea.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yep, that was stomach-turning indeed. Reminds me of when i was 14 and they showed Cannibal Holocaust on the bus-ride home from school-vacation. Who the hell choose that flick?!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm very broad minded. But I thought that was sick. All I can think about is the psycos watching who are thinking ooooo what a good idea.
Well you can blame your precious Daryl for the second one. :eek:

Gray

FH is my second home
Bit pissed they cut out some of the scenes on the UK viewing. I question therefor how much else have we missed over the seasons.

It was pretty brutal, but at the same time coming from Game of Thrones i'm fairly de-sensitized by it all now so it's just great, hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom