The US govt. made "Gangsta rap"

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Of course Gangsta rap was invented so black guys would kill each other.

It's the only plausable reason as to why Vanilla Ice hasn't been shot yet.

lol didnt he get hung off the edge of a building by his ankles though for ripping off some music producer?

just FMI can anyone please please explain to me the difference between these genres:

house
garage
hip hop
R&B (which used to mean rhythm and blues but i assume means something else now)

because to my sadly untrained ear it all sounds like a farting contest in a nursing home.

soze

I am a FH squatter
lol didnt he get hung off the edge of a building by his ankles though for ripping off some music producer?

just FMI can anyone please please explain to me the difference between these genres:

house
garage
hip hop

because to my sadly untrained ear it all sounds like a farting contest in a nursing home.

Suge Knight did that i think he was more a gangster drug dealer than anything else

kivik

Part of the furniture

house
garage
hip hop

house - electro/dance/modern disco (US). - YouTube - DJ Chus & David Penn PRESENTS Soulground - We Play House

garage - electro/dance (UK) often combined with rap. - YouTube - Wiley - Wot U Call It?

hip hop - rhythmic style of speak over a beat. - YouTube - PUBLIC ENEMY - FIGHT THE POWER

R&B - combines jazz and blues into a more catchy music style, much like gospel. - YouTube - Mary J. Blige - Just Fine

Lethul

FH is my second home
I would but i'm not pretty enough :(

Right, because her voice isnt modified in the studio, and she really does sing at her concerts, no miming at all...

Only thing she had going for her were looks and energy on stage. Which ill give credit for as performing is never easy.

True but i put musical talent down to what they sound like etc and the way they act to crowds, their fans, in concerts and whatnot down to their performance talent. Both very important in a career in music, but you can have one without the other...

ofc she has talent....

YouTube - britney spears
[youtubevid]3bEiL5OnSHc[/youtubevid]

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
noone else could have pulled off a song like toxic, but she did. she's pretty damn rocksmysocks tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom