Sport The Twat of year award....

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Funny suggesting that Haye+Chisora fight again and the winner fights Vitali, he just wants easy fights until he retires now I guess :p

Also as in the wlad-haye fight - where the fuck is security?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
dereck_chisora_david_haye_reuters2_595.jpg

Pic from the bbc, Haye clearly hitting chisora first with a bottle in hand. Utterly twatish, I can actually understand Chisora's response to this a bit (just a little bit mind), he went down there for some trash talk and got bottled instead.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Jeez, wouldn't like to get caught fucking one of their wives.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I want to put this into perspective, Chisora is a utter cunt, he should never box again for his "shooting" remarks. Haye however could actually have killed someone by involving bottles, and should be fucked by the law.

old.user4556

It's a serious assault that should carry a jail term imo.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Sky have Haye swinging a Camera tripod as well, and hitting his own trainer what a douche

Embattle

FH is my second home
It says something when you hope the either one of the Klitschko brothers pounds your own countries fighter.

Calaen

Booth claims it was Chisora or his entourage who hit him, not Haye.

Booth can say what he want's you can see Haye swinging the Tripod into a crowd of people and Booth is hit by it.

Calaen

Looks like Haye has fucked off as well, he's not even man enough to hang around.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Boxers are meant to be taught restraint and this is fucking terrible. Haye who is living off beating a monster who my old nan could beat in a foot race and a fucking hooligan who lost to a gypsy being given this much air time shows how week the heavyweight division is.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
So Chisora has been held by German police who have submitted documentation to the courts and Haye hasn't been seen since 3am this morning.

Such a classy pair.

Calaen

Regardless of Chisora and his gob, Haye can clearly be seen throwing the first punch with a bottle in his hand, it has now been confirmed that he is the one responsible for cutting Booths head with a camera tripod. He's probably hiding and crying about the fact he's fucked up what was effectively a nice earner based on his ability to talk shit. Now people can see that he's a classless twat to go with it.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Chisora released without charge and said to be on his way back to UK. Still no Haye. I wonder if he has been shot lololololol

old.user4556

Did it occur to anyone that this is an elaborate publicity stunt?

soze

I am a FH squatter
I did think that until he got arrested. But going to the point the police are involved seemed abit too far. The i will kill you was a BS Mayweather Jr type stunt though.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That's what you get for watching a sport as shitty as boxing

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Heavyweight boxing has been boring as fuck for decades, and the whole "sport" is awash with utter scumbags from top to bottom. Tyson and Don King were the thin end of the wedge and its been down hill and gathering speed ever since. As for these two arseholes, I hope the Germans throw the book at the pair of them, but they probably won't.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Oddly enough I filmed Cage Warriors 45 on the weekend. Never done it before, but it was a lot classier than the many boxing matches I've done.

Put it this way - there were no leopard-skin print skirts in the audience, no massive blonde wigs, and no screaming bald bodybuilders. And the fighters were obviously respectful of oneanother.

Calaen

It makes me laugh, SKY are still spinning everything in Hayes favour. The cut on the trainers head is only allegedly from Haye, when in that video yuo can see Booth stay down after being hit by the tripod. It looks like Chisoras Muscle caught Haye with a good punch though :p

That's probably why he is hiding, so we don't get to see his face mashed up.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Haye has always come across as a bit of a dick on TV. Don't know the guy, never met him, but he just seems to love himself so much. Yeah, he might be one of the world's best boxers but isn't the BBBC thinking of handing him out a lifetime ban or something?

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I actually noticed during the post fight commentary "not the press conference"
that..the guy..Haye..could...not...stand..still! not even for a bloody second!

Gray

FH is my second home
Seems Haye and Chisora were just trying to recreate the essence of Rocky 4 that's all, all it missed was someone being hiptossed onto the bonet of a car.

Calaen

Haye cant be touched by the boxing board, because he does not have a license.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Two young men who do not know how to behave, have no respect for themselves let alone for anyone else. Know how to talk but not much happening between their ears. Unfortunately there's millions of others like them in the UK too.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Haye cant be touched by the boxing board, because he does not have a license.

Yeah, because backroom deals never go on in boxing.

Oh look, a pig just flew past my window. With a green beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom