Sport The Twat of year award....

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Looks like Suarez has some competition in the sporting world for the 2012 Twat of the Year.

I really do hope Vitali knocks seven bells of shit out of him on Saturday. What a cunt.

gohan

FH is my second home
LOL how calm was Vitali? shoulda just belted him back

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Probably the only way he'll end up getting a clean hit on Klitschko

Who even gives a fuck about this fight? Even the hayes fight was a legit world champ vs a jobber, this is even worse - just a way of selling tickets to idiots.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i saw the words "sport" and "twat" and my mind went "john terry"

no idea why....

Soazak

Part of the furniture
No need really, will be a good laugh if he gets beat now.

gohan

FH is my second home
to be fair to Dereck Chisora, at least he's having a go at new things, leaving the whole talkign to ghosts thing in the past

gohan

FH is my second home
Chisora was suspended for four months for biting Paul Butlin during the fifth round of their 22 May contest at the York Hall in Bethnal Green. The incident was missed by the referee but TV replays proved conclusive and as a result Chisora missed out on his fight for a British title against Danny Williams. He was also fined £2,500.

lol mike tyson wannabe.....

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The only reason he's got this fight is because he's a british jobber they can sell in germany as a big fight. Props to him for making ze money but shame on the boxing world for putting this shit on and calling it a fight.

tldr, boxing keep doing the same shameful shit and digging your own grave while MMA prospers.

Clown

Part of the furniture
He will clearly lose. He had enough problems against Tyson Fury who is another big dude, but just as shit.
Don't forget when he kissed his opponent at a weigh-in. It's not all rage ;)

ECA, the heavyweight division is a load of pants anyway. Whoever fights, it will be uninteresting.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
£31k fine for the slap apparently.

Personally I'd be more concerned about the absolute pounding he is going to get tonight.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Got a russian sopcast stream on mute w/ radio 5 live :d

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I got that stream, very good quality, I've got Jonathon Woss for audio though currently ;p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh dear, pointless punches when he cannot even reach vitali, one big punch, but he's going to get fucked.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think everyone knew that this was 99%+ for Klitschko to win though.
1% Chance or lower that Chisora KOs or injures him enough to grind out a decision afterwards.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's probably landed more punches than Haye managed, but nothing to even slightly worry Vitali.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Shame he let himself down at the weigh in. He showed plenty of heart there and showed he can take a punch or two. For someone who's only fought 17 times at heavy weight it was a decent performance.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I like him. I think he did better than most people against Vitali.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Heavyweight division is a joke right now. Not even worth watching. No Class, no skill, no interest. Vitali is a lumbering oaf, reminds me of Frank Bruno! Big punch and bugger all else.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
urg, reading about the post fight antics now. Pretty embarrassing for our country

soze

I am a FH squatter
That worked well for Hayes by not talking over the Russian he got chased out of the building by a nutter with a bottle :) they both come off looking like knobs there.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
What a pair of utter wankers. Haye is an attention seeking child and Chisora is a fucking thug. Fucking embarrassment to the country

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I wish Haye would fuck off, he had his shot and threw it away. I like neither of them and the heavy weight division is a joke, but sky need to stop giving Haye screen time, because he's a bellend.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ban them both, lock them both up. Utter twats, Booth is right though, Vitali's manager is a dick too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom