the truth about spector/dreadclaw/ageliki

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to hear you got scammed Xry, but after reading Vegeta's posts all I have to say is:

Who wants to buy some popcorn?

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
lol nm who wants to buy popcorn i just had the urge to sit there an chant:

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

its like an episode of a chat show with some tranny duping blokes into buying em stuff before they find out she is a he.
tho i doubt even on springer they would stoop so low as to fake their own death to get outta paying back debts:p

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Hahaha, thats 20 minutes of my life well spent.

I love it when idiots like Vegeta give it mr. big bollocks on a fucking forum, and start spewing shit about how they would batter you irl. Just because you can talk the talk mate (albeit like a retard) doesn't mean you can walk the walk.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Wow. What a story. Not the first time I see something like this happening, either. It's not specific to DAOC, either.

It's social engineering at it's best - remember, on the internet noone knows you're a dog. :)

Hard as it might seem, just assume anyone you deal with is a guy (or a girl in the case you are, or whatever). In any case, don't give people personal details.

There's oodles of sites that tell you how to deal with people online, MSN, Stalkers, etc. This is no different.

Make sure you know someone very, very well. And then you still run a risk if you hand over personal details.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
kiliarien said:
Doesn't seem true, you spent time typing a litany of shit, if I were you I'd take a chill pill mate. :drink:

Xrystofer seemed to be posting after confirming to him/herself what the guy was up to.

I hope you were drunk when you posted else I'd seek the use of a dictionary for spelling and some psychiatry mate. :twak:

Go bira :worthy:

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Escape said:
I'm not seeing the problem here, this Spector dude owns!

He could do better though, like this and part 2
champion of your heart 20gold^^ the second one is like omfg wtf funny tbh ^^

edit:rep for u :eek:

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Beeing away for a week from FH really got me back in game this post.
Honestly nothing to discuss or comment about spector guy ( which i knew also o0 ) , the only thing i wanted to ask is : kala re malaka dagoses ti lamarina me to karioli? kalosirthes sto club.( edit : not detailed translation => what u had to do with that guy anyway )

Mck

X

xGenocidex

Heh.. interesting read indeed... and that vegeta guy wtf lol... someone needs to take a chill pill i think ;/ whining about people calling him a child in all fairness he shouldn't act like one ^^

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Mckennitt said:
Beeing away for a week from FH really got me back in game this post.
Honestly nothing to discuss or comment about spector guy ( which i knew also o0 ) , the only thing i wanted to ask is : kala re malaka dagoses ti lamarina me to karioli? kalosirthes sto club.( edit : not detailed translation => what u had to do with that guy anyway )

Mck
how come and i dont know u ?(better to dont speak greek nerf the warning logs;p)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
CstasY said:
Hahaha, thats 20 minutes of my life well spent.

I love it when idiots like Vegeta give it mr. big bollocks on a fucking forum, and start spewing shit about how they would batter you irl. Just because you can talk the talk mate (albeit like a retard) doesn't mean you can walk the walk.

where's senor matt nowdays ? give cstasy to the people ;(

Mckennitt said:
kala re malaka dagoses ti lamarina me to karioli? kalosirthes sto club.

Mck

afou einai mogolos oeo

on a more serious note :

everyone has faced these kind of situations b4 , get over it, just forget it i guess

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I heard Kagato really is a 17 year old big boobed swedish blonde girl ...

(May only be true during weekends)

Mey

Part of the furniture
ROFL at those links!

"DID YOU LIE IN THE SAME BED TOGETHER!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
I heard Kagato really is a 17 year old big boobed swedish blonde girl ...

(May only be true during weekends)

If I were i'd be to busy to ever make it out the house.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
lilmissnaughty said:
its like an episode of a chat show with some tranny duping blokes into buying em stuff before they find out she is a he.

I applied and sent a phote, but then they said they only take guys :p okok, j/k =) But really, that sounds pretty creepy

Seriously though, that Sweat dude scammed quite an amount of people with his girl-show. Tbh, I wouldn't really trust my accos to anyone, but still sux for you Xry :/

Hm, btw, I just read the Dreadclaw part...I think that was the Vamp in your guild? It told me it was a gal....but spoke more like a guy tbh :p

And Kagato, wearing a short kilt dancing around a pole doesn't make you sound believable =))

Satyn

Fledgling Freddie
First of all thank you for making ppl aware of ppl like this.
Second of all, as GM of Vegeta i would like to appologise for his behaviour and say that I will have a hard woman to man talk with him cos this behaviour is uncalled for. I banned him from pryd.net few moths ago for stuff like this so i'm not really shocked he's banned from this forum aswell now.
He's a sweet guy tbh and he will do everything you ask but he does have some anger issues and i'm sorry that you guys had to experience that here.

May i also add that this is again a perfect example to not give you account details to anyone. There are a lot of fucked up ppl around this game (think i nearly met them all :D).

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
zomg, just read trough it all, and its either some serious conspiration stuff going on. or just lack of communication, loads of missunderstandings and by far to many suspicions by all the people in the thread. but it scertainly didnt make any sence at all to me! :eek:

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
Haha you have to wonder about some people's mental health IRL. And there are many cases in this thread that warrant concern.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
and for those who still remeber her bard Sweat

Some of you may have come to know this Spector, or any of her alts, as a reasonable and respectable person.
Seemingly friendly and generally helping you with many of your problems.
Some of you may know her as a stuck up Swedish bitch that has mood swings left, right and centre.
Well i feel it is my responsibility to tell you what this person is really like.
She is nothing more than a theif and a liar. Someone that isn't to be trusted. Someone that will even tell you that she loves you just to get plats out of your pocket.
But it doesn't just end there. She is even simy enough to get most peoples account details. And this is where HER fun begins.
Not only does she continuouly abuse your account by being logged in 24/7.
She also takes what she pleases off it, without your permission.
This isn't the act of most mature and responsible people we find in DAoC or even the real world.

But it does make you wonder ... If she is this kind of person on a game, what stops her from doing it to people in real life?
Does she steal off old ladies? How about her own family?? Does she work? Does she even have a life beyond her computer screen?
Well i can tell you now that she is highly manipulative and can get at you at your most deepest feelings.
Clicky here and just see

lmao rich coming from the poc and villa abuser,

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like somfing hansi would do also... Another 1 of these retards... they must be twins... But who´s the evul 1 then? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom