the truth about spector/dreadclaw/ageliki

X

xGenocidex

I remember sweat.. we had a "Brief" encounter with her when we were leveling in Natural Selection... she gave us some free stuff iirc... didn't ask anything in return tho dunno if it was/is the same owner or not but the memories i have of sweat are decent ones to say the least

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i remember them ebaying something or other and sucking really badly at it (but thinking they were the best ever)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
i know. but you read what it says right? (Ascammersface) ?? :)

aye, but it could say 'a pie shop' .. doesn't mean it's true. We only know '(a scammers face)' is true from etensive experience and run-ins with this particular person. but anyway, i tried the search on google and came up with nothing. could be a coincidence

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
WTF is this about
U feel like u can pick out one person from a group or crowd of ppl and pick on them just becuase they did something(s) wrong, big woop, if every one did that.. well crist there wood be no planet left, if everybody was like u Xrystofer then there again wood be no planet left, u turn ppl against eachother just by bringing up this sort of shit, and U exspect everybody to see eye to eye with ur views...

FUCK U

Take this mother fucking thread Xrystofer and shuve it where the sun dont shine, u think u can pick on ppl from a crowd.. pick on me.. ill fuck u up 6 ways from sunday and i garenteer u will be sorry, this thread has just pissed me right off after my really happy mood from completeing ML10 with Buggy and his crowd

Not long before that i had a run-in with... "spector", as far as im conserned he or she is a nice person, and from what i hear im a great judge of charactor so u can stick ur comments up that nose of ur's and put ur nose down cus all ur gonna do is CRASH.. and BURN

We are here to have fun in this game, nothing more, some ppl have differant views and ways to have fun, if that means TK'ing, then its TK'ing, its gonna piss ppl off, sure anything I do piss's ppl off and jesus lets not go there, fact remains is, u have ur fun the way u have fun right? so u know.. maybe i should pick on u for the way u have fun, ah?

In my eyes, this is just another thread about "Oh god that leeching basterd" or "I want a 1v1 with this guy, if i wanted ur help id ask for it" but u know.. im begining to babble so ill leave it

INFACT, im not gonna leave it, this seems to be in ur Sig dude

Xrystofer 10L3 reaver ml10 cl5
New toon
Xry Champion 5L1 ml9 cl5[inactive]
rr5 abuse
Xryy NightShade of d00m 3L7[inactive]

Name and shame LoTuS Owned

The hole name and shame bit.. maybe someone should make one about u, but u know.. ur not worth my time, so really i CBA, i really just cba

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Remind me to pretend to be a hawt young female in the next game I play.

If enough people cancel their acounts as a result of actions done by this player, he or she will receive a ban for scamming people. It happened before on US it can happen on EU. It just about going together and work as a team.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
VegetaFH1 said:
WTF is this about
U feel like u can pick out one person from a group or crowd of ppl and pick on them just becuase they did something(s) wrong, big woop, if every one did that.. well crist there wood be no planet left, if everybody was like u Xrystofer then there again wood be no planet left, u turn ppl against eachother just by bringing up this sort of shit, and U exspect everybody to see eye to eye with ur views...

FUCK U

Take this mother fucking thread Xrystofer and shuve it where the sun dont shine, u think u can pick on ppl from a crowd.. pick on me.. ill fuck u up 6 ways from sunday and i garenteer u will be sorry, this thread has just pissed me right off after my really happy mood from completeing ML10 with Buggy and his crowd

Not long before that i had a run-in with... "spector", as far as im conserned he or she is a nice person, and from what i hear im a great judge of charactor so u can stick ur comments up that nose of ur's and put ur nose down cus all ur gonna do is CRASH.. and BURN

We are here to have fun in this game, nothing more, some ppl have differant views and ways to have fun, if that means TK'ing, then its TK'ing, its gonna piss ppl off, sure anything I do piss's ppl off and jesus lets not go there, fact remains is, u have ur fun the way u have fun right? so u know.. maybe i should pick on u for the way u have fun, ah?

In my eyes, this is just another thread about "Oh god that leeching basterd" or "I want a 1v1 with this guy, if i wanted ur help id ask for it" but u know.. im begining to babble so ill leave it

New toon
rr5 abuse

The hole name and shame bit.. maybe someone should make one about u, but u know.. ur not worth my time, so really i CBA, i really just cba

Ur not worth the oxygen u breath mate, so do us all a favor and curl up and die

*IF THATS NOT HATE TO A PLAYER... I DONT KNOW WHAT IS*
u realy dont know what the fuck u are talking about i have logs that proof that she stolen from me she?well he...and if this piss u off he pissed me off with all the lies he told, i dont care who u are but i will not let him get away easy after all this..and if u dont want to belive me or everyone else i realy dont care

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Right, i want proff of that mate

Show me the fuckin proof RIGHT NOW, put it up in Photobucket or whatever the fuck, just show me

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
VegetaFH1 said:
WTF is this about

FUCK U

New toon
rr5 abuse

i'm sorry, how old are you?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
VegetaFH1 said:

Doesn't seem true, you spent time typing a litany of shit, if I were you I'd take a chill pill mate. :drink:

Xrystofer seemed to be posting after confirming to him/herself what the guy was up to.

I hope you were drunk when you posted else I'd seek the use of a dictionary for spelling and some psychiatry mate. :twak:

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
ohhh my god

See just cus my spelling is crap u ppl think im young, come up to my face and say that and ill beat the snote outta u, (now u see.. THATS both immature and childish)

But u know guys, just cus someone cant spell, doesnt mean there young, it infact means im Dyslexic (and yes big woop i can spell it, thats cus i HAVE IT)

In answer to ur question mate, im 20, andye.. we know we all know from Pryd.net that im probably the most aggressive player u will ever meet, but when shit like this comes up, i drop the small talk and get to the point, that was my point up there, unless this "know-it-all" wannabe mofo can prove his point, he's nothing but a lier himself

"Ohh i can prove it i have logs of this that the other" whatever.. post it instead of saying it mate, thats how u get ur point across

And dont give me this bullshit about "really how old are u" crap, cus i speak from my heart and i say it the way I see it and i dont give two shits weather ppl understand it or not cus honestly, ppl have there own ways of thinking, and i will not try to change that cus id just be as bad as Xry whatever the fuck he name is

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
ye she is a nice person then why Roxxana told me that is HE when he spoke to him with Ventrilo ASK him if u dont belive me Let me show what a scam he is

Ο χρήστης LoTuS λέει:
just wanna tell you that i was about to buy tickets to greece today
Ο χρήστης LoTuS λέει:
but i've changed my mind
Ο χρήστης LoTuS λέει:
becuase i never played with ur feelings
Ο χρήστης LoTuS λέει:
and my feelings are real
and roxxana told me he is a male!! those are a few word when i spoke to him msn etc..

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
VegetaFH1 said:
WTF is this about

FUCK U

New toon
rr5 abuse

lol what a fucking retard

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
VegetaFH1 said:
ohhh my god

See just cus my spelling is crap u ppl think im young, come up to my face and say that and ill beat the snote outta u, (now u see.. THATS both immature and childish)

But u know guys, just cus someone cant spell, doesnt mean there young, it infact means im Dyslexic (and yes big woop i can spell it, thats cus i HAVE IT)

In answer to ur question mate, im 20, andye.. we know we all know from Pryd.net that im probably the most aggressive player u will ever meet, but when shit like this comes up, i drop the small talk and get to the point, that was my point up there, unless this "know-it-all" wannabe mofo can prove his point, he's nothing but a lier himself

"Ohh i can prove it i have logs of this that the other" whatever.. post it instead of saying it mate, thats how u get ur point across

And dont give me this bullshit about "really how old are u" crap, cus i speak from my heart and i say it the way I see it and i dont give two shits weather ppl understand it or not cus honestly, ppl have there own ways of thinking, and i will not try to change that cus id just be as bad as Xry whatever the fuck he name is

really ... how old are you? you act more immature than my brother and he's 16 with severe special needs. and really your use of language in this situation is uncalled for. If you want to trust that person, than feel free. But there is more than enough evidence to prove that this person is both a liar and a theif.

I won't argue with you on this case anymore, as you are really too immature to have a sensible conversation with.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
VegetaFH1 said:
ohhh my god

And dont give me this bullshit about "really how old are u" crap, cus i speak from my heart and i say it the way I see it and i dont give two shits weather ppl understand it or not cus honestly, ppl have there own ways of thinking, and i will not try to change that cus it just be as bad as Xry whatever the fuck he name is
1) even if xry is being wrong etc, u were very rude to start with
justified or not ur language ....
2) these things do happen a lot
3) FH aint CSI so these kind of accusations are normal so plz get a grip and dont go berserk

and xry carefull, accusing with only words is just a nice story to read for me and all others :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
VegetaFH1 said:
ohhh my god

i think he wasnt refering to ur spelling (what is quite ok :D) but to the stuff u posted.... what was complet bollox and most of it off topic.... where did add whien come into this.... better think before u post, that really helps alot!

and yes, i know spector ingame... allso have him on my msn... nice person, never had eny troubles whit him

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Enli said:
1) even if xry is being wrong etc, u were very rude to start with
justified or not ur language ....
2) these things do happen a lot
3) FH aint CSI so these kind of accusations are normal so plz get a grip and dont go berserk

and xry carefull, accusing with only words is just a nice story to read for me and all others :)
i gived some proofs ?the fake death etc?
and if u are blind and u dont want to see the simble truth thats not realy my problem

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
MXN stfu ok, enough said

and ok, Roxanna getting in on this... GM of Dream Walkers, humm second thought.. maybe this is some serious shit

I know im gonna look like a complete gimp for doing this but, i have no other way of doing it sooo

I retract my statments towords u Xry
And ye ye, we all know.. im gonna be called a wanker fucker retard whatever, but it doesnt mean i give two shits, honestly i thought this was just some bullshit thread, ive seen alot in my time, and with every singel one.. i go ballistic (surprize surprize) humm, it appears ive over steped my boundry on this

Well i still want the proof before fingers are pointed (even tho they will probably be at me right now lol) cus u know, hunting others only hurts urself in the long run

But ye, faking ur own death is bad enough.. but still, ahhh screw it im in way over my head here...

Sorry Xry

*EDIT*

Ye ok, i get it i feel 2 inchs tall right now, big woop
and RDC.. shut up ok :) thanks
and thanks Enli for being the respectable one :)

again, Sorry Xry, hate me if u wish, i woodnt blame ya

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
VegetaFH1 said:
MXN stfu ok, enough said

and ok, Roxanna getting in on this... GM of Dream Walkers, humm second thought.. maybe this is some serious shit

I know im gonna look like a complete gimp for doing this but, i have no other way of doing it sooo

I retract my statments towords u Xry
And ye ye, we all know.. im gonna be called a wanker fucker retard whatever, but it doesnt mean i give two shits, honestly i thought this was just some bullshit thread, ive seen alot in my time, and with every singel one.. i go ballistic (surprize surprize) humm, it appears ive over steped my boundry on this

Well i still want the proof before fingers are pointed (even tho they will probably be at me right now lol) cus u know, hunting others only hurts urself in the long run

But ye, faking ur own death is bad enough.. but still, ahhh screw it im in way over my head here...

Sorry Xry

*EDIT*

Ye ok, i get it i feel 2 inchs tall right now, big woop
and RDC.. shut up ok :) thanks
and thanks Enli for being the respectable one :)

again, Sorry Xry, hate me if u wish, i woodnt blame ya
np i dont realy have nothing against u , i am sure she/he was pretending to be nice but she/he only wanted to scam ppl

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
i gived some proofs ?the fake death etc?
and if u are blind and u dont want to see the simble truth thats not realy my problem
and very amused, just not really the thing like solid evidence
not that i'm saying u aren't telling the truth but well nothing solid but anyhow good advice towards any1 getting confronted with that person

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Xrystofer said:
ye she is a nice person then why Roxxana told me that is HE when he spoke to him with Ventrilo ASK him if u dont belive me Let me show what a scam he is

Ο χρήστης LoTuS λέει:
just wanna tell you that i was about to buy tickets to greece today
Ο χρήστης LoTuS λέει:
but i've changed my mind
Ο χρήστης LoTuS λέει:
becuase i never played with ur feelings
Ο χρήστης LoTuS λέει:
and my feelings are real
and roxxana told me he is a male!! those are a few word when i spoke to him msn etc..
somehow i always knew the so called Sandra was a male..
and erm.. she hasnt been online on msn since this topic ;)
And ermm.. i dont quite understand that part xry.. is that MSN going from YOU to lotus? or from Lotus to you?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Devilseye said:
somehow i always knew the so called Sandra was a male..
and erm.. she hasnt been online on msn since this topic ;)
And ermm.. i dont quite understand that part xry.. is that MSN going from YOU to lotus? or from Lotus to you?
from lotus to me...

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
and very amused, just not really the thing like solid evidence
not that i'm saying u aren't telling the truth but well nothing solid but anyhow good advice towards any1 getting confronted with that person

stop being a tart apco ;p there have been several guild masters involved in this, really is as serious as has been made out. i had a very long conversation with Roxanna (DW GM) and it appears this has been going on for a few years (back from SI days).

I've been told of many people who the person scammed on Camlann, several on Excal, including TD. Myself and Xry both feel for this fools tricks. It's easy to put on a face for certain people. But even lying about dying and touching peoples emotions on that level is uncalled for. Yes, plats and items are superficial. But trust and friendship is broken, and in turn it can affect you friendship with many people, With this things in the back of your mind, how do you know a person you meet and become friendly with won't do it irl.

That's my 10 pence on the issue if it's true or not. Doesn't matter if it is true or not for everyone. Individuals can be hurt by this person. We are after all, only human.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
wert
1) gm's are for me same as others
2) these 2 threads are such a mess
3) it's another FH-soap to me :)

and

4) u are a bigger tart then i'll ever be :p

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
wert
1) gm's are for me same as others
2) these 2 threads are such a mess
3) it's another FH-soap to me :)

and

4) u are a bigger tart then i'll ever be :p

you're asking for a spanking :sex:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
you're asking for a spanking :sex:
u know i hate brookback mountain and i'm wearing plated underwear for people like u

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
And Devilseye

How the hell didnt u know Sandra was male/female?

Ur the one who posted the dam RIP thread for him/her

Please.. fill me in on the blanks here, is there something im missing (no jokes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom